• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

Definitely is :)

maybe cooler if she'd do more than trawl PD/PD social and post something outside AusDD/social hahaha

EDIT: woooo post 1,111 lol

Oi, bitch tits. Whatchu talking about with me getting cooler??
I'm so cool I make icecubes jealous. K? Haha.

Besides. It's not like I can offer any good advice or knowledge of things, when I'm only new to this scene since meeting you.
Stoopppid head!

Ah and there we go, my plan worked perfectly ;)

I knew next to nothing about this stuff before getting into BL myself, so don't let that hold you back silly :p best way to learn is asking questions :)

Ah true, got a lot to catch up on no doubt :)

Yesterday was 6 months with the missus...instead of heading out to dinner or something, we picked up some takeout from the local kickass Thai restaurant then found a nice spot on the golf course around my house for a picnic dinner kinda deal. Was a great evening :)

I miss those days

Yes I can imagine.
Although I never really liked golf, neither had the money to be a member, I used to really enjoy picnics and all the preparation.
Good old days. Camping when I was young. So much freedom.

Ah and there we go, my plan worked perfectly ;)

I knew next to nothing about this stuff before getting into BL myself, so don't let that hold you back silly :p best way to learn is asking questions :)

You are a smart ass, sir. >;1

I know, but at this moment, I'm happy just reading stuff.

I'm excited about getting to hang out with her again finally this evening! :) I've got a pretty full work day but I'm taking breaks to straighten/clean some stuff and wash all the bedding... everyone likes clean stuff. :) No better motivation for me either.

I'm getting excited for you. You will have to let us know how it goes. Tastefully of course!

My roommate has a deep fryer he uses in our kitchen. This deep fryer has the same oil in it that he originally put in it months ago. The thing smells like fried asshole, and every time he uses it, the smell sticks to the walls and carpet of the whole house, wafting up to my room through the air vents every damn day. It makes me queasy every time I wake up and smell it, and inhibits my ability to concentrate on my work. I'm fucking sick of it, but the dumb mother fucker won't clean the thing and put in new oil. I'm at fucking breaking point with the messes he creates, and on top of that we're getting a new roommate who I don't know and who I'll share a bathroom with. I fucking hate people.

Last edited:
Oh dude, that sounds absolutely horrible. Fried food is vile, especially waking up to it every morning, plus those things do cause a mess. Although it is somewhat comical to envision this situation, i feel for you.

Oh dude, that sounds absolutely horrible. Fried food is vile, especially waking up to it every morning, plus those things do cause a mess. Although it is somewhat comical to envision this situation, i feel for you.
I feel like I sound a bit immature or irrational complaining about something so seemingly trivial, but the thing is I've tried to put up with it these past months, and the oil has just gotten more and more burnt or whatnot and so the smell has gotten worse and worse. To top things off, it's cold as fuck outside, so I can't very well open the windows and air out the house. I'm stuck with the damn burnt-fried smells all winter unless I get into an argument with my roommate, but he's too thick to just clean the damn thing I'm fairly certain. I made a point of mentioning it and he acted like I was making much-ado about nothing. I can understand I seem a bit irate, but these smells ruin my breakfasts and ruin my mornings.

Well i don't see it as being irrational. I'm sure he'll clean the thing if you're respectful but firm.

My roommate has a deep fryer he uses in our kitchen. This deep fryer has the same oil in it that he originally put in it months ago. The thing smells like fried asshole, and every time he uses it, the smell sticks to the walls and carpet of the whole house, wafting up to my room through the air vents every damn day. It makes me queasy every time I wake up and smell it, and inhibits my ability to concentrate on my work. I'm fucking sick of it, but the dumb mother fucker won't clean the thing and put in new oil. I'm at fucking breaking point with the messes he creates, and on top of that we're getting a new roommate who I don't know and who I'll share a bathroom with. I fucking hate people.

lol sucks bro

Mate, you're quite allowed to get the shits with that. I can't handle that kind of lazy messy person, essentially if I have to live with them.

First page of next Social thread is here.

Last edited by a moderator: