• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

Well then, I'll have to be careful about how I handle my supply.... It's not a huge amount of any of them though anyway so I'm not particularly worried. Thanks for the info. :)

Properly bagged and put into the freezer should help slow the degrading process in my experience.
I have had 4-AcO-DMT turn into a black resin for me. When I took it, it was still magic. Though weighing it was hard. I was glad it was only 100mgs in total. No chance of anything to go TOO wrong since I didn't plan to consume it all at once any way.

Well mine are properly bagged, but I don't know if I can put them in the freezer right now.... If someone stumbles upon them I might have to answer some awkward questions. (Not anti-drug, just anti-ordering quasi-legal chemicals through the mail.) As long as they still work when they degrade though, I'm not concerned. It's all the same to me, and I'm just happy to have them at all right now.

A cool dark place with one of those silica packets in the box with the baggies is how I normally go about storing my things.

Oh yeah, I forgot those things even existed.... That's awesome haha, thanks for the idea! ;)

Absolutely. My goal wasn't to insult federal employees. I was only making observations and inspiring novel discussion. They have few options in how they do their jobs. They work in a structure which values deference over free thinking. If they disagree with their orders and deviate they receive little tolerance. I imagine their type of work history (federal postal inspector ect.) doesn't work well on a resume in the public sector. So, in self interest most chose their own stability over questioning the orders they receive.

I have been in multiple places within the United States, regional subcultures vary alot. In some places busting your package kicking it into the wall isn't socially acceptable. People at the community level would rather do well by the customer and be the person helping others out. The federal precedent appears to be a different one for me.

The tryptamine mentioned was a 4- substituted one. I would rather not mention the specific chemical legal or not.

Personally, I will avoid ordering any more psychedelics through the mail. If I did I would do so during the holidays when things are cooler.

Last edited:
50 mg of 4-AcO-DMT taken, bath prepared, Netflix started. ^-^ See you guys on the other side~

I can definitely see that. O.O Some tolerance was expected, but I haven't found any (as far as I can tell). I feel like if I really got to know this chemical well I could probably spot some differences from DMT, but at the moment I really couldn't tell you any. It surprised me because it's really not similar to mushrooms for me at all.

And thanks!! <3

I can understand that for sure. Now that some time has passed, it's getting to a point more similar to mushrooms for me. Metabolism playing a role? Beats me, but it's nice. I would say though that after the initial flash it's almost like experiencing MDA from getting past the peak of MDMA, or the same for 11-OH-THC after smoking weed - it's definitely that compound, but it feels like some of the significance is probably robbed compared to just taking the compound itself (or just eating weed in that case). It almost feels sober in a way by comparison. But, that's actually what I was looking for tonight, rather than what I was experiencing before. Despite not really being what I had in mind for the evening, I would have to say that this is one of the best psychedelics I have ever ingested without a doubt. A DMT flash followed by a relaxing mushroom trip? Yes pleaaase. <3<3<3 I'll probably describe it like this in my trip report lol.

^^ Lots of mushroom-like energy, as opposed to before where I almost felt like I could fall asleep.

How did your trip go? What was your dose of 4 aco DMT?

It wasn't that intense, but I had loads of fun. I took ~27mg orally. A couple days later I dosed about the same & then IVed ~7mg? That was a lot more intense & even more amazing. I really, really want to take some more either today after a nap, or maybe tomorrow. The euphoria is simply incredible, and I also got a whole lot out of each trip. My first intense trip was many years ago on shrooms--I even posted about it back in the old social aha--and they've never done me wrong. There's nothing better than lying on my bed, just letting tears run down my fase because of how happy & accepting of everything I am. lol

I can definitely see that. O.O Some tolerance was expected, but I haven't found any (as far as I can tell). I feel like if I really got to know this chemical well I could probably spot some differences from DMT, but at the moment I really couldn't tell you any. It surprised me because it's really not similar to mushrooms for me at all.

And thanks!! <3

It really is nothing like mushrooms for me either, it's just like smoked DMT but taken orally somehow, the visuals and feeling are the same. I actually wish it was more like mushrooms really, as I find them much deeper.

Its +27C and im sweating like a motherfucker. Gotta drink tons of water tonight with MDMA. 4 hours till the event, i must curb my enthusiasm here hehe

It really is nothing like mushrooms for me either, it's just like smoked DMT but taken orally somehow, the visuals and feeling are the same. I actually wish it was more like mushrooms really, as I find them much deeper.
A mushroom-like trip would have been more of what I was looking for last night too, but after the initial phase it sort of felt like for me. It didn't throw me for a loop like mushrooms so I wouldn't say it was as deep either, but the energy and introspection was definitely there. But yes, it was *just* like DMT, maybe some slight color differences at most, and not just that but like you said smoked DMT. I haven't taken DMT orally, but I've done IM and this oral 4-AcO-DMT was definitely much more like smoked DMT. Freaking mind-boggling, but fascinating at the same time. I can honestly say that that trip has given me an extreme interest in 4-AcO tryptamines, which I really was not overly interested in before, just curious. Now I'm even more excited about my tryptamine supply. ^-^

Yeah I've been saying since like 2006 that the 4-AcO tryps are not just pro-drugs of their 4-HO counterparts, as most people said at the time. My smoking gun was 4-AcO-DMT when it first became available because of how drastically different it is for me, AND because it has a shorter duration than 4-HO-DMT which makes no sense if it's a pro-drug. I actually haven't tried the majority of the tryptamines yet, looking forward to more of them in the future

4-AcO-DMT definitely acts longer than 4-HO-DMT for me... the 4-AcO's tend to be especially trailing: dilated in comeup, dilated in comedown, and dilated in effect for me.

I definitely agree though: they are not simply pro-drugs, even if 4-AcO's themselves cannot really pass the BBB well, it could be that the kinetics alone make it a totally different animal. I think that is the explanation which also explains why for example DMT is so intense with the vaped ROA: there are very sudden and explosive kinetics that way. So 4-AcO-DMT may be like a time-released 4-HO-DMT but because psychedelia is very complex the time-release factor may not make it quantitatively different but also qualitatively different.
Indeed so different that calling it a mere pro-drug is not giving it enough credit.

Why do you maybe not wanna do that again? Was it overly intense, or is there something else 'off' about it?

Yeah I've been saying since like 2006 that the 4-AcO tryps are not just pro-drugs of their 4-HO counterparts, as most people said at the time. My smoking gun was 4-AcO-DMT when it first became available because of how drastically different it is for me, AND because it has a shorter duration than 4-HO-DMT which makes no sense if it's a pro-drug. I actually haven't tried the majority of the tryptamines yet, looking forward to more of them in the future

I noticed it had a shorter duration than mushrooms for me as well, though I probably had some psychedelic tolerance when I dosed so I can't say for sure.... Well, within the next few months I should have experience with both the 4-HO and 4-AcO versions of DMT, MET, DET, and DiPT under my belt. I'm definitely excited to see more of what the differences are. :) Just based on my experience though, I wouldn't be surprised if metabolism to their 4-HO counterparts does play *some* role. The first and second phases of my trip almost seemed like entirely different experiences, and the second was considerably more like mushrooms than the first.

4-AcO-DMT definitely acts longer than 4-HO-DMT for me... the 4-AcO's tend to be especially trailing: dilated in comeup, dilated in comedown, and dilated in effect for me.

I definitely agree though: they are not simply pro-drugs, even if 4-AcO's themselves cannot really pass the BBB well, it could be that the kinetics alone make it a totally different animal. I think that is the explanation which also explains why for example DMT is so intense with the vaped ROA: there are very sudden and explosive kinetics that way. So 4-AcO-DMT may be like a time-released 4-HO-DMT but because psychedelia is very complex the time-release factor may not make it quantitatively different but also qualitatively different.
Indeed so different that calling it a mere pro-drug is not giving it enough credit.

Is there any reason to believe that 4-AcO tryptamines would not cause the blood-brain barrier well? My understanding was that if anything they should cross it more readily. I know that this is at least known for a fact to be the case when going from 5-HO-DMT to 5-AcO-DMT. Kinetics may be a factor as well, but I would bet money that that's not the only thing happening.... I've taken a few different psychedelics by multiple routes of administration, including DMT, and for me no matter how different the experience is it's always been recognizable as the same psychedelic. But the beginning of 4-AcO-DMT and mushrooms for me are as different as night and day. There's no way in hell I could mistake one for the other. However, I could easily mistake 4-AcO-DMT for DMT, but I also seriously doubt that I could mix up DMT and mushrooms. This leads me to believe that there is much more than just a kinetic difference.