• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

Guys, the entrance exam went very well :) I will know next month if I can get in, but I have a very good feeling about this :)

Summer just began here in Finland, it's hot as hell. It's time to smoke and drink, and going to take MDMA at this event next friday. I feel so fucking good! I might very well start university next autumn if I'm lucky :) I have 3 weeks vacation now before my summer job starts at the library :) I love life <3

Dudes, my fucking ibogaine report is up to 28,770 words. I'm almost done but I bet it will end up about 32,000 words. This is probably the longest thing I have ever written. Wait no, the second longest.

8(
Oh my. I think my longest is just over 4,000, and I get "TL;DR" for regular posts, heh. Better link to an ePub format too since every thing I've read indicates people have a real hard time screen reading on devices they associate with instant gratification, particularly those used to instant chemical gratification. By all means finish it right -- most things worth saying take a long time to get out. I'm sure you know at this point the full length version is mostly for you and post-addiction ibogaine users looking to help cement their new found convictions -- just saying do a three minute "Bite-Sized Snicker's" rendition of it with some of your cats dressed up in funny outfits for the internet. That or do a mix of cliff notes and highlight pull quotes with paragraph length summary transitions that comes in around 5,000. The Merry Prankster's "Life Changing Problems" nitrous saga got a lot of reads at that length despite the first reply being an insightful "there's no way i can read all this." Granted, nitrous is the Bite-Sized Snickers of drugs so lots of people had that to relate to going into it.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the thoughts. I've posted the completed TR in the TR forum now, it took 4 posts. I do realize most people won't read it all. Perhaps sometime I'll do a shortened version but the idea is not appealing to me, I must admit. It wouldn't be complete. My guess is it will be more heavily read after I post it on Erowid.

^Oh good. I'll have to read it (hopefully tonight). I've certainly found what I read've in your PM and recent posts about it intriguing. You've been much more forthcoming with the qualitative nature of ibogaine's effects than I've read from most others. It looks like you've gotten a few readers for that monster TR already, and some others at least started and committed to finish!

Yeah, makes me smile. :) The only desire I have had from the beginning is to be completely honest and open about my experience, and I have hoped it will help others to share it.

Dudes, my fucking ibogaine report is up to 28,770 words. I'm almost done but I bet it will end up about 32,000 words. This is probably the longest thing I have ever written. Wait no, the second longest.

8(

Assuming 250 words per double-spaced page with 1-inch margins, 32,000 words would be 128 pages. That's not a trip report, that's a master's thesis. 8o :D

Nice... well then, it's my psychedelic master's thesis. :) Took me a week and a half or so to write, I would write any time the inspiration hit and had to force myself to write through some lulls too... scattered throughout the day, I got a break at work, time to write. Work's over? Time to write. Got up early? Time to write. I'm so glad I'm done with it. I've never worked so hard at writing before.

Hello peeps.... I'm running out of threads to post in with all my free time so I figured I'd jump in here and see what's up. >.>

Thank you, thenightwatch. :3

So far my favorite would have to be LSD, though I would also say that I've just explored it much more deeply than any other yet. Mostly I would have to say that I definitely lean toward tryptamines, my favorite two of which so far have been mushrooms and 4-HO-MiPT. DMT I like too but I think I would like it more if you could take it orally on its own. What are your favorites? :)

Why tryptamines? :)
(Just curious, I definitely get it / agree, though I used to like phens more)

Have you tried 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-MET?

I see you have submitted a number of acid & weed reports to Erowid, nice. They are also all in our TR section right?

Hehe thanks, and yup, every trip report I write I submit to Erowid and post here simultaneously. ^_^ I pump 'em out about once a week.

I enjoy phenethylamines too, especially their incredible body highs, but I would have to say that the reason I like tryptamines is because they generally just feel more powerfully healing to me. I use psychedelics primarily for personal growth, and tryptamines (including LSD in that sense) always seem to achieve that for me, whether it's because they force a hard but necessary reevaluation of my life or behaviors, because they allow me to dive deeper into aspects of my imagination and my sexuality than I could possibly have imagined, or just because they are plain and simple fun and leave me feeling spiritually refreshed. :) The phens are fun too, but I think the reason I'm left feeling fuller after tryptamines is because they impact my mind more strongly than my body, even the mentally "light" ones. They still make me feel orgasmic, but it feels a little more naturally produced and therefore therapeutic to me, as opposed to the phens which feel more like a direct body stimulation to me, which then works in reverse to effect my mind. Lately I've been moving more and more toward a mindset of really only being attracted to substances which allow me to explore myself deeply without feeling significantly alerted or inhibited, and I think that because of this sort of inverse relationship that I've noticed in my experiences tryptamines are just much better suited for me.

I have tried 4-AcO-DMT but not by itself, and I have yet to give 4-HO-MET a go. However, within the last three days both of these compounds have entered my personal collection, and I am excited to get to know them better. <3 I'm considering taking the former tonight! :D

Welcome Goddess Mode :)

Finland just beat Canada 3-2 in hockey if any of u follow it. I usually don't but I was with my friends at a bar watching it, pretty intense game!

I'm gonna drop MDMA at this club tomorrow and there's gonna be some DnB live artist. I've only taken it at private setting before so I'm excited as hell :) Hope I don't get bored with drunk people because there's gonna be a lot more people drunk than rolling :D

Thank you. :D Hehe, I can't imagine being bored on MDMA. :p Especially not if you've got some buddies with you. I hope it's a great show!

Really glad to see you here in the social thread Goddess Mode :)

I'm in the car on the way to te Grand Canyon... Passed through Sedona. I've taken 500 pictures so far, it's been the perfect day I'd say, perfect start torus vacation.

I thought about trying to order tryptamines.

Should I stop myself from trying to order tryptamines when everything feels so warm outside? Anything fragile dealing with the mail in this heat will get destroyed. Something so fragile doesn't deserve this type of abuse. This makes me wonder, are the federal employees involved grasping the level of harm they can cause. The culture they're involved in has become glaringly white washed and they're sphere of influence is limited to similar minded people. Robots making new generations of robots. They lack the knowledge of what non-postal reality is because most have never had the experience, yet believe they should should be making a new generation of robots.

I had a seizure from something I ordered about this time of year a while back. Nobody profited and I lost all of my lifes work. I was basically forced back into the dark-ages by the aftermath. I still haven't completely recovered. The only reason l'm not dead is chance, and the odds were stacked against me. The package sat in a hot post office without air conditioning while the contents decomposed. The federal employees involved didn't care. They might as well have murdered me and fed me to the dogs. In their culture this end justifies the means type of behavior is the norm. It all boils down to decisions made in parts of the government citizens don't have influence over. Some appointed official above them decided tolerating this type of behaviour is necessary and the people below them have to do what they are told.

Should I start trying to order tryptamines? Some are safer and lead to more valuable experiences than 25X-NBOXX. I do not think this type of diversion would end well. Because the federal employees involved can get spring fever as much as I do in this heat I say no.

Who has any new thoughts here?

Last edited:
4-AcO, 4-HO, 5-MeO or basic unsubstituted tryptamines?

Also, I don't really think if it's fair to hold people from the postal service responsible for degradation of drugs in the mail. Be thankful that they don't check stuff more often and deliver compounds, typically no questions asked.
It is not part of their job description to protect packages from unusual factors. E.g. even if you put "fragile" on the package, if you ship nitroglycerin and they shake it too hard you can't blame them if their office blows up.

Your disdain seems pretty unreasonable and narrow-minded for someone pretending to be the opposite. I'm not entirely sure what you are accusing people in their line of work of, even if you do write it as a dramatic story.

What did you have the seizure on? I didn't know degradation products could be dangerous, or that any harmful ones are known for any psychedelic compounds. But I do think that you need to start looking for some of the responsibility to lying closer to home. It's pretty easy to play the victim.

Last edited:
Really glad to see you here in the social thread Goddess Mode :)

I'm in the car on the way to te Grand Canyon... Passed through Sedona. I've taken 500 pictures so far, it's been the perfect day I'd say, perfect start torus vacation.

Thanks, Xorkoth. ^_^ I hope your trip is awesome!! I love the Grand Canyon, I was just there again last summer. And a few nights ago in a dream lol.

I thought about trying to order tryptamines.

Who has any new thoughts here?

Do they really decompose that quickly? >.> Or its that just when they get held for a while....

Some decompose very very quickly, 4-HO trypts can go grey while you're standing there looking at it.
However AFAIK even when it turns brown and goopy I thought the effects remained basically the same and that it was reversible if you handled it right. I do think that further (irreversible) degradation is much more likely or happens considerably faster once you got hydrated oxidised stuff.