• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

I won't, I'll probably get super blazed, no drinking, lots and lots of food. I might go crazy on the food. I'm bringing shrimp macaroni and cheese and my jello cream cheese pretzel casserole. About to leave in 10 minutes too.

Xork I know you're probably still out having fun, but I was just sitting here in bored-mode doing some random reading. I tripped across a recent report of yours on erowid. I got to the second paragraph and I was like "this is totally Xorkoth." I scrolled up, and sure enough I was correct. But the one thing I wanted to point out to you, I'm not sure how erowid works, if you can edit your reports or you have to contact them to do it, but the top chart listed 2-FMA rather than 4-FA which the report was mainly about.
That is all, just wanted to let you know :)
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=102835

Fun night last night, S_S says hi.

Tomorrow I am flying back to Illinois after work to visit with my family for 2 weeks. Really excited. :)

Thanks Laika, I see, that was Erowid, they create those tables of dosages. I'll try to get ahold of them.

Xork I know you're probably still out having fun, but I was just sitting here in bored-mode doing some random reading. I tripped across a recent report of yours on erowid. I got to the second paragraph and I was like "this is totally Xorkoth." I scrolled up, and sure enough I was correct. But the one thing I wanted to point out to you, I'm not sure how erowid works, if you can edit your reports or you have to contact them to do it, but the top chart listed 2-FMA rather than 4-FA which the report was mainly about.
That is all, just wanted to let you know :)
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=102835

Haha coincidentally I was reading one of his TRs on Erowid earlier, 2C-E tho.

O me, o my, I believe this 4-AcO-DMT is kicking in :3
Mushrooms are my favourite psychedelic, due to the euphoria & intense headspace, so I'm hoping this AcO doesn't disappoint. It's been 20 min & I'm already feelin' a bit giggly & noticing my vision becoming more swirly ;) Time to put on some Shpongle & wait for my roommate to get home w our torch & some shatter.

Dudes, my fucking ibogaine report is up to 28,770 words. I'm almost done but I bet it will end up about 32,000 words. This is probably the longest thing I have ever written. Wait no, the second longest.

8(

I will eventually publish this story even if this ends up being a first pass.

It's taking so much focus and dedication to get this done, I have to give myself assignments, like, okay tonight you will write two sections, or today you will make sure to finish this day's events.

Perhaps when you are done you can see it as a training for finishing that other story, now that you are both inspired and are using planning strategies and discipline related habits?

But anyway first focus on the current one of course, you are almost at the finish line!

I feel like all my trip reports end up sounding like "I took blank while on blank and blank, then redosed with blank and added in some blank for good measure. That's when we brought out the blank, started loading some blank into a bowl and drank a few blanks"

Oh well.. "When you find yourself locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

O me, o my, I believe this 4-AcO-DMT is kicking in :3
Mushrooms are my favourite psychedelic, due to the euphoria & intense headspace, so I'm hoping this AcO doesn't disappoint. It's been 20 min & I'm already feelin' a bit giggly & noticing my vision becoming more swirly ;) Time to put on some Shpongle & wait for my roommate to get home w our torch & some shatter.

How did your trip go? What was your dose of 4 aco DMT?

At long last...

...the ibogaine TR is posted! It took 4 posts because it was too long to do anything but split it into 4. It'll take you a long time to read, probably should do it when you have some time to kill.

It's in TR obviously. I'm going to let people read it and give feedback,. and proofread it a few times, before posting to Erowid. Also give myself a chance to find a page of notes I'm missing about a weird DMT mini-trip on the 5th day.

@Xork and Solipsis, thanks for the kind words earlier on the thread :)

Xorkoth I will check out your trip report right this second! Im a bit bored atm and was looking for some quality reading material. By the way congrats on the opis man I'm exactly 71 days clean to this day and life keeps getting better and better. Keep at it dude!

Thanks, will do. I hope you enjoy the report! I keep feeling like it should be called a story though... as it's much more than a reporting of effects.

Hey dude! I'm stuck at the airport on the way to Chicago, delayed flight (for some reason).

I'm surprised you don't have Crew status, what happened there?

^ I adore chicago. Some of my favorite childhood memories were at Soldier Field aswell the whole city in general. I loved wondering around sketching all of the scupltures. At least a quarter of my moms side of the family live in the city or surrounding suburbs, I definitely need to make another trip. I wonder how long it would take to drive?

Yeah I'm from the suburbs, almost all my family lives in either the city or the suburbs. My mom grew up in Lincoln Park, in the city. Going home to visit family... even though home is more Asheville these days.