• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

i'll bet. i'm not one of these s&g pussies who doesn't believe in his team (or, worse, takes a bet then welshes when he loses).

november 30th. it's on. a one-week avatar bet?

that is st. andrews day, btw. so you're double-fucked.

eddie lacy was a huge cornerstone of my fantasy team last year so i'll be hoping to snag him again which will rule/suck.

:)

alasdair

MVP: Peyton Manning

peyton manning can have another useless trinket (mvp award) to put in his trophy case, he ain't getting another ring EVER (this is probably his last year anyway.) i don't care who's on his team.

he has the dubious distinction of "greatest regular season quarterback of all time" (i'll give him that though.)

I hope they dont move out of Buffalo, Ive always felt like Bills and Eagles fans have experienced similiar highs and lows, and never quite winning it all. I felt like shit after the Eagles lost idk how you could bear with 3 super bowl losses. Besides, if they move to Toronto, there would be a sudden influx of all things Canadian to the NFL and while they are fun to laugh at when they run fringe sports like Ice Hockey, I dont want them getting a say in football

I would declare jihad on the NFL if they move the Bills.

This guy is trying to get Bon Jovi music banned in Western New York lol.

The chance of the Bills moving anywhere is basically zero. I expect the new owner to be announced before the end of the summer.

I would literally physically attack Canadian tourists if the Bills moved to Toronto. And trust me Niagara Falls is FULL of Canadian tourists. I'd get John Candy/Canadian Bacon on their asses.

dude, give yourself a break. you do look heavier these days but you're not (yet) in john candy territory :)

oh, canada!

alasdair

The guy that used to own the Buffalo Sabres is going to buy the team.

When he sold the Sabres he turned down a higher offer from someone that wanted to move the team, so the Bills aren't going anywhere. Which sucks for you and your Pats because 2014 is going to be the start of the Bills regularly sweeping what's left of New England.

Just like chargers signed a player from the cfl and snagged Donny brown from the colts

Every fan cAn say the same lol

But some really belive it DWE=D

NSFW:
297_1r12_28_08_packers_lions_19s.jpg

how-the-green-bay-packers-made-67-million-selling-meaningless-pieces-of-paper.jpg

julius-peppers-wide.jpg

9-gilbert-brown-dt_pg_600.jpg

20120910__1-randallcobb_400.jpg

9258836-large.jpg

USA_Eddie-Lacy.jpg

starks1.jpg

011312-NFL-BJ-Raji-JW_20120113122930627_660_320.JPG

A.J.-Hawk.jpg

Jarrett+Boykin+Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Green+4312dk3J37Ql.jpg

masoncrosby.jpg

c2s_martinlede10261_245501a_8col.jpg

ROSTER ANALYSIS
TEAM OLINE AVG. HT OLINE AVG. WT DLINE AVG. HT DLINE AVG. WT AVG. AGE YOUNGEST OLDEST
Green Bay 6-4 310.7..... 6-3..... 307.3...... 25.1.... 21.... 34

Its starting to get ridiculous..<3

Last edited:
yeah its kinda weird not to be playing you guys during the season as it seems we have seen you for a bunch of years in a row.. I think our D line has some career ending potential.. so we can wait to kill the packer killer kap till the postseason.

I think Ha-Ha is Mark Barron 2.0

but gl with your Super Bowl

I think they drafted him to teach the rest of the team how to wrap up and tackle.. I dont watch much if any college but from watching a ton of football his speed is very impressive.. he looks fast in slow motion and looks like he one hell of a run killer. We also seem to be getting allot of people with real winner attitudes. I love the no showboating no bullshit style of lacy. This HA-HA was said to be at every optional workout for alabama, sometimes being the only one there.

Is Mark Barron any good? for some reason he is off my radar.

I usually dont get to excited about the draft picks but this one I think will do pretty good, maybe not right away.. but I think he is a fine addition and will help our run defense for sure which will let the 300 lb hyenas loose a bit to try and decapitate some quarterbacks.. you all remember you can only have so may linemen out there.. whatcha gona do when three of our boys need a double team??

Last edited:
he was supposed to be the next Earl Thomas

every safety in the first round is supposed to be the next Earl Thomas

protip: they usually arent

eagles could have had ET who is Danny Watkins for 400 Alex

I'm not a big football guy but tre mason is gonna be a beast

I mean c'mon his dad was in de la soul. That's a good enough reason right there to draft him

lol RIP Sean Lee

Shady McCoy goes off both Cowboys games this year, get the brooms out!