• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Why Zubsolv works better (short, not flawless summary)

Chemgineer

Greenlighter
Search and read the patent work on zubsolv

Basically they created a drug where more bupe gets in and less nalox gets in s.l. (cuz nalox Does get it s.l more than we've been led to believe).

They made the bupe into Microparticles and the nalox into macro particles.

They didn't want to have to do new research if the absorbed ratios were different so if u read the patents carefully you'll see them claim in one part that the ratio is the same.

But the trick was that was in a clinical test not using the final zubsolv formula.

Read patents and learn ...its very complex.

In short....they added a ph booster and made bupe veey veey small particles that are sprayed on a carrier particle that adhers to the s.l area. The nalox is in a macroparticle probably larger than previous formulas and has no tech to help it "in". The citric acid /higher ph plus micronization helps the bupe /naloxone ratio to be higher . In suboxones development they found a 1 to 8 ratio to produce same effect as normal bupe. So the 1:4. I feel this basically pushes the ratio way higher. No naloxone headaches and such and it feels like tex, so whatever it is this tech works best. I stopped bugging doc for tex its so good.

Even with naloxone getting across the mucous membranes, it has no effects on the buprenorphine because buprenorphine is much more potent than it.

I want to think this guy knows what he is talking about with a name like 'chemgineer' but someone who talks about adding citric acid to raise the pH is hard to take seriously.

I don't see how the buprenorphine being present as nano particles is relevant. It has to dissolve to be absorbed, at which point the size of the solid particles is irrelevant. Maybe it dissolves a little faster, but that's it. I thought the menthol had some benefit to the absorption of bupe.

I've only heard people say that zubslov sucks compared to suboxone this is the first good thing

i was on Suboxone for a year than got switch to Zubslov witch i have been on for a few months and i like it better .i had no withdraws during the transition and the taste of the Zubslove doesn't linger in your mouth like the Suboxone does. all the reseach i have read states the levels of buprenorphine in the 90 test subjects plasma was the same in both drugs

I had to switch, it sucks. I can care lesd about taste or how long film takes to be gone. I care about me andehat i feel. Film is way better, cant break a does with a small zubsolv pill at all ! Headache , short acting. Makes me wonder are there people on here for that drug trying to sell it as better ? Cause subs saved my life and no subsolvs are making me about to relapse. No way in hell there stronger thrn film i dnt care what is equal ect ect it does not have same effect at all.... Just started it so i will stay posted incase it changes and subs help my depresion too n clean for years . Now this zub crap got me pist ... Hope it changes or it ruined my life and soon be relapsing

zubsolv

I'm used to snorting tex, i just got switched to zubsolv and am wondering if it acts the same as tex when snorted.