• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Getting off Phenibut

Well it's been over a week and the only day I suffered any real pain was yesterday, the first three days were just a benzo blackout, the next few spent dealing with the fallout from all the stupid stuff I did while on said benzos. Yesterday was a little sucky, slight anxiety, depression etc. But today I'm fine. I find heroin helps too.

Thanks for the advice.

Does anyone think it would be possible to get into a sensible dosing regime with the phenibut, cos I did like it. I was thinking give it a month then alternate daily between phen and benzos. I really like having that calm in control feeling I get from phen.

No.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No.

I've asked myself that question once the withdrawals are over many times.. i always eventually decided this time will be different.. i'll take it just one or two days a week no problem.. failed every time.

I know this is an old thread but what us gbl and what does he mean by gaba-bashing? Meaning phen ct w/d is damaging to gaba? Cause my only option atm is ct. Taking phen or even baclofen now sends me into feeling violently ill--almost like precipitated withdrawal--so I am scared to even take a small dose to try to help my symptoms. My main symptoms atm are just bad hot flashes, moderate anxiety/depression, problems focusing, random body spasms and pain. But the really bad panic attacks and shit subsided after 5 days. Anyone who's still reading this can tell me how much longer appr, and if symptoms I just described are indeed phen w/d? At this point in scared I did permanent damage.

I know this is an old thread but what us gbl and what does he mean by gaba-bashing? Meaning phen ct w/d is damaging to gaba? Cause my only option atm is ct. Taking phen or even baclofen now sends me into feeling violently ill--almost like precipitated withdrawal--so I am scared to even take a small dose to try to help my symptoms. My main symptoms atm are just bad hot flashes, moderate anxiety/depression, problems focusing, random body spasms and pain. But the really bad panic attacks and shit subsided after 5 days. Anyone who's still reading this can tell me how much longer appr, and if symptoms I just described are indeed phen w/d? At this point in scared I did permanent damage.

I can answer some of your questions, so here goes,

GBL is a pro-drug for GHB i.e. GBL converts in the body to GHB. GHB is a gabbagenic drug and if you havent heard of it, I'm sure you can look it up on Google...

When he says "GABA bashing" he means thst phenibut really hits the body's GABA receptors hard... its not that its particularly damaging to them as such, but more that it hits the receotors hard and activates them strongly...

As for how long your withdrawls will last, I dont know. I've never taken it before. Could you not just Google "how long do phenibut withdrawls last" and see what comes up? I doubt they will last much longer and no, I don't think you've done any serious damage. Its just that withdrawls from GABAgenic drugs tends to be quite painful and drawn out in comoarison to say, opiate withdrawl.

Hope some of that helps a bit...