• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been too long since I've rolled face- either a perfect ration of MDMA:MDA or just 150-170mg MDA. Definitely need some powerful cannabis/hash or oil and temazepam for the comedown.
-OR-
Dump 120-150mg of temazepam powder from those 30mg capsules + lemon diesel topped with fire hash
-OR-
Vaped fentanyl + heavy LSD dosage + DMT + grand daddy purp + etizolam

ALLLLL the ketamine!!

hehehe... but really though I could use a good hydro smash. maybe throw some clonaz in there... (not IN the rig obviously :p )

ketamine actually, and luckily I have some for tomorrow morning and saturday %)

Lucky bastard! Enjoy :D

While I could also use some K, what I'm really craving is some MXE. MXE is pure fucking bliss, and it's been soooooo long since I've had a proper disso trip that wasn't DXM. I've also really been craving some kratom a lot for some reason.

Tobacco. I'm 48 hours clear, what the fuck.

Also another beer and some weed would be nice, but those things are always nice.

Weed. Not until tomorrow though, nothing's open, at least not one that i can get to before they close.

Opiates. 1 year and 2 months clean and all I can think about is getting high. Why do I even bother? I want to be able to use once in a while so badly but my brain is fucked from years of use so just using once will give me months of withdrawal. Goddamnit.

I thought you were supposed to feel better after a while, but no. All quitting opiates has done for me is make my life even more pointless. At least with a heavy opiate addiction I had a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

Heroin. I really need some... I would go score now but I dont know... I don't have anymore subs. I also have been randomly crying these past days because my emotions are fucked. Also this guy at work said to me that I look a lot more pale than the last time he saw me... that I look sick and should go to the doctors. Ugh, why did I start using again. I even called my bank account right now to see how much I can spend.

/rant

Last edited:
Ketamine, so badly or MXE. I truly don't care! "Twenty-four hours to go, I wanna' be [dissociated]!" in honor of The Ramones ;)

AB-FUBINACA, the one synth-can I love and it gets me faded, while also providing warm analgesia and anxiolytic properties. I mean shit, it was studied as an analgesic by Pfizer. I'm glad they didn't use it. It's cheaper and anybody who needs can utilize it as such. I think it would be helpful during opioid WD's, with the analgesia and all. I mean, as well as stoning and trippy, it's analgesia is prominent too.

LSD. ~200mcg< or more; combo i.e. LSD + MXE + 200-250mg MDA + hash/wax dabs + etizolam and end it with a shot of MXE & morphine, alongside more etiz or diazepam. Thinking of these cravings is like describing a sex fantasy for myself haha!

Mushrooms, in particular P. Cubensis (Sold around here as "Thailand Boomers" very thick white, blue, purp stems with blackish golden caps, specific grower here Im thinking of), it has a little bit of everything in terms of psilocybin, psilocin (the obvious) and baeocystin/norbaeocystin which is known to have a gentle, hallucinogenic effect. IMHO very enlightening spiritually, ego-death, introspection, beautiful visuals, and IME can be sedating, alongside cannabis especially it brings back dreamy visuals, but can let one drift off to sleep or just relax and think about the trip, while still tripping. Ah, beautiful memories :) Cyanescens too, but those can get DMT-like at higher doses and heavy trips can start at half an eighth or such.

Status
Not open for further replies.