• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fire Tar H or Morphine and some more hash so i can really get on my level.. Have to wait till Friday for the Morphine/Hash :sus: Morphine is probably my favorite Opiate next to Hydrocodone and Methadone for some reason.

^ that was last night.

Right now I'm craving Doxylamine, strong cannabis edibles and lots of Alprazolam.

Last edited:
Some really nice weed, a bit of powder H, and some tobacco would be beautiful. I can get two of those things right now., but it just won't be the same without sweet lady H.

I'm sure I'll get some weird looks for this but could really go for some salvia right now. I haven't had it since it got banned in my state around 6 years ago. I'd love to try combining it with dmt or ketamine. Thankfully I got those and a decent other selection of psychs on hand but realistically now isn't the best time for me to be doing psychedelics or dissociatives for various reasons as much as I'd like to. I'll just stick to my prescription meds for pain and a bit of weed In the evening/night for the time being. Thankfully I have 5 different strains I have waiting for me for after my drug test on Monday.

Shooting up some hydromorphone.
My friend used to give me hydromorphone for free.
Yeah I was a lucky bitch

I feel like relapsing tomorrow.
if its not raining I will relapse

Hahahahaha jk fuck or idk :(
there is no hope for me

a g of fishscale coke would be awesome, and go perfect with the henny im drinking.

could go for a blue oxy 30 as well ^^ :\

I could go for some codeine or something but i really want weed or hash, odd enough i can't seem to find anyone selling it right now, don't know wtf is up with these people.

^that's something i never thought I'd see in this thread. Ibogaine's hectic, I don't think I'll ever do it again.

I certainly plan to do Ibogaine at some point in my life. For the spiritual journey more than anything. Definitely not ready for that yet, and won't be for a long time.

Heroin... 4 bags of heroin, a lighter, some tin foil and a Velvet Underground vinyl would be ace.

Haven't done any in more than 9 months now and I bet this isn't my best idea. But I have a possible drug test coming up in 12 days so until then it won't happen anyway.

So ya boi might be getting some K tonight! If so, it's gonna be a long night of holing. Now if I can get some xannies and DMT I'll be set hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.