• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems it's nearly impossible to click the new thread without triggering a Ketamine craving :p

It seems it's nearly impossible to click the new thread without triggering a Ketamine craving :p

Yeah seriously, what theee fack! It's bluelight, the true ketamine trigger or MXE, if you're on that thread and into that. Especially, IV K or MXE, x-hole doses particularly for myself! haha

Yeah seriously, what theee fack! It's bluelight, the true ketamine trigger or MXE, if you're on that thread and into that. Especially, IV K or MXE, x-hole doses particularly for myself! haha

I dislike IV ketamine. Opiates are the only things I'll put up there lol. Speaking of which I'm craving for it to be FRIDAY already!! (Thursday if I'm lucky, hehe)

I dislike IV ketamine. Opiates are the only things I'll put up there lol. Speaking of which I'm craving for it to be FRIDAY already!! (Thursday if I'm lucky, hehe)

It's certainly not for everyone. I love insufflated K as well too, last much longer and provides a different trip (definite increase in duration of euphoria). K-hole via railed K is bliss! Haha I've done far too many substances IV ROA. I was an IV heroin addict, not a shocker haha. Now on MMT, getting ready to hop off.

Etizolam so bad. i want that.

but i'll take a oxy or tramadol. not craving those though

More Opiates - had my maintenance dose earlier and white it stopped the sickness, it made me crave a full dose.
If only I could nod for hours on 330mg of Codeine like I did 6/7 years ago. Eugh.

I could definitely go for some opiates or ketamine right now, preferably the latter.

craving Mephedrone. I wanna feel like a crack-head and feel the hard-core-level rush :D :D

settling for some mXe. going to get on a boat, going to hit some bars and converse with drunks. tonight will be fun.

black jeans, nice shirt. i ain't worried 'bout them bitches, I'm just worried 'bout myself :)

Still heroin. I just got paid this morning and it's all gone. Rent and just a little to buy some dope. WELLLLLL IF MFERS WOULD PICK UP THEIR PHONE. The rain makes everyone hibernate but then again I can't blame them because it was literally flooding outside...

Last edited:
140mg methadone (instead of 70mg MMT dose) and 50mg diazepam sl (instead of 2mg k-pins).

LSD, please + plenty o' potent cannabis/hashish & temazepam for the glow/comedown.

Methoxetamine.

Mephedrone, speed or ketamine... or speed and ket together... beauty of a combo

Status
Not open for further replies.