Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT 50MG smoked - second time DMT - DMT hyperspace

bernax

Bluelighter
Last week i acquired somewhat like 100mg of DMT freebase, so i decided to test it.The first time i snorted around 50 mg but found it to be quite underwhelming. It was a nice experience but nowhere near the famed DMT stories i had heard and read, so yesterday i decided to smoke the other 50mg. I was with 3 friends and we went to a hill with lots of trees and birds and stuff. We sat down on the hill and impatient as i am i wanted to smoke immediately after arriving. One of my friends packed a lightbulb vaporizer with the DMT and heated it as i kept it to my mouth. It was my first time smoking anything from a lightbulb so the first few hits were not really good, after 3 small hits things started to morph a bit and colors became more apparent. With the next 3 hits the lightbulb was totally full and every hit sucked me more out of reality. After the third hit i could not handle more smoke in my lungs and reality was drifting away, i could hear my friend say take another hit take another hit as the pipe filled with more smoke. At this point i could not see the pipe anymore and i decided to lay down. The colours and patterns were absolutely beatiful and at this point i was not aware of my body anymore, i was in DMT hyperspace. I saw torusses and spirals coming from every direction and morphing into each other. All of a sudden i heard a loud vibrating tone which changed the patterns and colours. As i was consumed more and more by the oh so beatiful patterns my consciousness started to merge with them, i was becoming the patterns.This lasted for an unkown time and i slowly started to perceive my body again. The first thing i did when i was coming back was grabbing my chest as i was breathing really uneasy, my chest muscles where really tight. I opened my eyes and sat up straight, right before me there was a big tree which seemed to be divided into hexagonal patterns, what i saw for the rest is inexplicable. I have asthma and the dmt smoke really fucked up my lungs and this really keeps me from smoking it again.

I am quite experienced with psychedelics and other drugs but DMT tops it all.

I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect as it's not my native language. This is also my first trip report i wrote so any tips on what i can do better are welcome.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
i just chased the dragon with approx 35mg 5-MEO-DMT, fucking heavy stuff...

you got N-N DMt right? i thought you needed to ix with an MAOI for it to worrk or is that just for oral ingestion?

i just chased the dragon with approx 35mg 5-MEO-DMT, fucking heavy stuff...

you got N-N DMt right? i thought you needed to ix with an MAOI for it to worrk or is that just for oral ingestion?

yes, maoi is only needed for oral use snorting works just fine

your English is very good...no need to apologise. I was wondering how bad is your asthma?

I have mild asthma, used to smoke a lot of weed with not much of a problem, if i got real heavy i would notice....reason i ask is i have been considering DMT for quite a while now...

I've smoked 50mg DMT and the first time it was completely ineffective as I'm not a smoker normally and my lungs couldn't handle the heat. The second time was a LITTLE more effective but it took over a week of smoking 50mg at a time before I was truly able to see any results. What you describe as the sound controlling the patterns was very prominent for me - but each time, from the first ineffec†ive smoking to the last totally effective time, the experience only lasted less than 5 minutes. I've heard people saying that they've had experiences that lasted up to 30 minutes. Is that simply because the milligrams were higher, or is it because the DMT was injected, or is it just individualized like MDMA?