What album/song are you addicted to atm?

^
Damn, JoeTS...that fucking rules. Thanks for sending it our way.

I can't stop listening to this version of this song. Also love the video. Crazy.

This is in heavy rotation for me right now.

[video=youtube_share;3uns2SBvijk]http://youtu.be/3uns2SBvijk[/video]

^ Yeah, I like them. They're good, never heard of them before, thanks for posting. I'll check them out some more. They've got a sounds that kinda psychedelic shoegaze. Reminds me a bit of the band Film School which is definitely more indie rock sounding. I used to be addicted to this band, it was in all my playlists.

Side One of "Life With The Lions." "Cambridge 1969" really gets going the last 10 minutes when the jazz players come in.

I played this at full volume today at work. I love insanity.

Yoko...your politics these days are....cliche but I love your music. Rolling Stone called it "The sound of a severely retarded child being tortured." I love it when people could be politically incorrect. Seriously, challenge yourself to listen to all 27 minutes of side one of the record....cause it really gets going when the saxamaphone player comes in.

Of course, "Dont Worry Kyoko (Live 1969)" might be better for some, Yoko does her thing all over you to the sound of Eric Clapton, Alan White (of Yes), and John Lennon playing rock n roll. Some of the best rock n roll ever!!!

Bob marly....no woman no cry / sublime- scarlet bagonias/of monsters and men/slightly stoopid/pink floyd-wish you were here

Bob marly....no woman no cry / sublime- scarlet bagonias/of monsters and men/slightly stoopid/pink floyd-wish you were here

^ the name, the artwork, the cassette tape... you have my attention...

* i like. nice find, mr. g. cream ;p

^Thanks :) you can buy the mp3 for a penny at their bandcamp site, I got a copy and put it in my iTunes. I paid a dollar because I thought the artist deserved it.

A comment on the youtube vid said something like, "It feels like Donald Trump is fucking me," lol. The image gives me a laugh every time I listen to this vaporwave album now.