What album/song are you addicted to atm?

^ God that's a wonderful album.

For me, it's The Life And Times - No One Loves You Like I Do. It's been out for a year and a half now, but just never gets old. It's also the new high water mark for breakup albums; it's almost too dark to listen to when he shit's hitting the fan.

Here's the awesome video for Day One:

Idk about addicted but I've been finding myself going back to Beach House - Teen Dream a lot more recently

[video=youtube_share;9Roo0sC79rE]http://youtu.be/9Roo0sC79rE[/video]

^ Didn't hear about these, I'll check em out
Is it still with the same little band he was playing with after The Dead Weather?

I wouldn't mind another Raconteurs lp

I'm not sure, I think it's all him, mostly. I believe he recorded all the drums, guitars, vocals, bass, and piano.

Also, fun fact: Lazaretto was recorded, pressed to vinyl, and released all in under four hours on record store day.

The new Hold Steady album Teeth Dreams has been in my car and turntable since it was released!

tumblr_n2legtICXH1rxttr1o1_500.gif

bestest hippity hop i've heard in years, mf'n classic!

I'm into Fits and the Let's Talk About It EP by White Denim at the moment.

I've been aware of their music for a bit, but I didn't like their most recent records quite as much as I like those first two releases. Fantastic musicians.

Gutter Ballet-Savatage. I found it in a pile of CD's. I have been re-visiting my CD's. I have to get them all onto I-tunes.

Bear Hands - Distraction... This is kinda surprising to me, it doesn't really feel like stuff that I would listen to often, let alone a whole boat load since the album leaked.

The albums are permanaty set to shuffle, but song wise, "Dancing in the streets" by the Grateful Dead, specifically the version on Dick's Picks, Vol. 33: Oakland Stadium, Oakland CA, 10/9/76 is perminately playing in my brain.

Wye Oak - The Tower. I think it sounds dark and evil and sinister, which apparently is a minority opinion.

Somehow i only just discovered God is an Astronaut two days ago.. and i can't get enough of them. There album 'All is Violent, All is Bright' is simply exceptional! :)

I guess I have a perma-addiction to Buiikikaesu from Maximum the Hormone, it just never gets old

was watchin some white gurls twerkin vids w/ this song, haven't stopped llistening all day lol