What album/song are you addicted to atm?

during the last 2 days I've been listening very often to Ire Works by Dillinger Escape Plan. such a good album.

^Their vocalist is a fucking beast. I didn't realize how big he was until seeing them live.

i've been stuck on Fortress by Protest the Hero since it came out several years ago.
Deep cuts by The Knife and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx by Raekwon are also always in rotation.

Last edited:

this is dope.

tumblr_n9x5zgLTM51sl8hgao1_500.jpg

^ what's that?

i feel myself becoming addicted to the album Ill Communication by the Beastie Boys. i don't usually listen to hip hop/rap wathever, but this is just THAT good. it's one of the best album i've ever listened to.

i'm addicted to the album Kezia from Protest the Hero.
i usually don't listen to metalcorebut this album is soo good. fast and complex, with prog elements at Times.
and the singer has a beautiful voice, he sounds like a power metal singer at times.

i'm addicted to the album Kezia from Protest the Hero.
i usually don't listen to metalcorebut this album is soo good. fast and complex, with prog elements at Times.
and the singer has a beautiful voice, he sounds like a power metal singer at times.

If you like kezia you have to check out Fortress. I believe they were in high school when they released Kezia and they really matured on Fortress. Its a killer concept album, its heavier and more structured but still very melodic. I like all of their albums but Fortress is my favorite, partly because its the last album were Arif(ex-bassist) wrote the lyrics. I'm not usually a fan of this kind of music either but these guys and the album Nocturne by The Human Abstract are both major exceptions.

Last edited:
u already know why :X

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun

so much music, so little time....
[video=youtube_share;ltFEy8C9aCI]http://youtu.be/ltFEy8C9aCI[/video]

Since I'm hooked on the insanity of Tyler right now, here's another whacktastic video: