What album/song are you addicted to atm?

I really looked for a video without the crying kids. Still have listened to this way too much this week, addictive!

The Joy Of Motion by Animals As Leaders

Also Frederica by Do Make Say Think

Still listening to loads of nine inch nails, The Downward Spiral album in particular. Wish I could go back and see them all over again!

I'm getting into Mr. Bungle and find the song Carousel very addicting - liking a lot the whole album tho!

I was under sedation with a nice dose of Fent/midiazolam getting a mediport put in my chest. Anyway I got the surgeons to play Mr Bungle. I made them play airconditioned nightmare and they loved it.
Anyway, I got Sweating bullets by Megadeth stuck on my brains turntable right now.

I was under sedation with a nice dose of Fent/midiazolam getting a mediport put in my chest. Anyway I got the surgeons to play Mr Bungle. I made them play airconditioned nightmare and they loved it.
Anyway, I got Sweating bullets by Megadeth stuck on my brains turntable right now.

hah. cool

PJ Harvey-Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea-A place called home

You had some cool surgeons. Hope all is okay that you were having a mediport put in.

I'm currently loving some Iron and Wine as well as The Devil Makes Three! Such grand artists!

I'm currently hooked on Ulver's Perdition City, this is the 3rd or 4th time I listen to it today

dark.. jazzy... deep.. beautiful