What album/song are you addicted to atm?

Recently got introduced to this band Algernon Cadwallader. Aside from having a name that is almost impossible to remember, I'm really into it. Totally hits the spot for those caP'n Jazz sounds.

Album in this case. Nas's 3rd record, It Am…, which, in a genre prone to one-hit wonders and transient fame, that he put out not only an ill sophmore record but one fater that, proved that Nas was here to stay, the true king of N.Y. after Big.

The first track above has some personal salience for me. The second (the last on the album) is just ill as fuck. The whole thing is, really, start to finish. A masterpiece. Sophomore etc hip hop records have a tendency to suck. Not Nas.

Last edited:
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me

Love the melancholy sound here. :)

Going back through all my post-rock bands, Russian Circles - Geneva. Christ this album was incredible.

proud to say i've always been a birdman fan lol... stunna MUSIC! this dude is gonna be 50 still rappin about the same shit cause i like money bitch!

*yo, this beat fresh af tho frfr. real talk ain't stop bumpin this shit since like i been on heaaaaaa stunna music!!!

Last edited: