What album/song are you addicted to atm?

i'd prefer crystal meth > mdma rn tbh.

haha yes.=D
<3

nah, I trust depression over stims, anyday. There's more wisdom of integrity and will involved in squeezing your experience out of being a miserable asshole (once you can climb out of it, or have the capacity to clamber out of it;with help, that is); than that of being a deluded asshole. 'Science'.
;)

Last edited:
haha yes.=D
<3

nah, I trust depression over stims, anyday. There's more wisdom of integrity and will involved in squeezing your experience out of being a miserable asshole (once you can climb out of it, or have the capacity to clamber out of it;with help, that is); than that of being a deluded asshole. 'Science'.
;)

i had to re-read that a few times, but totally dig it. wise words .

Really been digging this guy's music recently. Very unique and a great storyteller. Check it out I hope you guys like it as much as I do.

tumblr_ok5w9lKM0m1w27cu4o1_540.png

The albums are permanaty set to shuffle, but song wise, "Dancing in the streets" by the Grateful Dead, specifically the version on Dick's Picks, Vol. 33: Oakland Stadium, Oakland CA, 10/9/76 is perminately playing in my brain.

<3 dicks picks. for me nothin gets me grooving like a lil shakedown street. widespread panic's cover of sittin on the dock of the bay's playin now tho :D

Didn't know these faggarios Thursday still existed, I listened to them a bit when they were underground, like in 1999-2002 when they were legit screamo, right now they've become what everyone else still alive from that wave started by Avenged Sevenfold and when AFI's musicians all left the band except the singer, stopped being a hardcore punk band, were no longer Asking For It but "A Fire Inside". So deep. When a band changes musicians entirely they should change name, especially when they change direction so drastically. I'm now afraid to say I like AFI, because people will not be thinking of 90's AFI. Just send me back to the 90's please.

Last edited: