• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Really Nice Codeine Thread

This talk of linctus reminded me that it's not the only opiate available OTC....

I think it's still possible to get Kaolin and Morphine. I only know about it because I worked in a Boots store for a while many years ago... we were told to shake it up before giving it to anyone but it doesn't actually make a difference. The morphine will just settle on the top again eventually. :D

I don't think there is much in a single bottle though.

Im an idiot i think today is gonna be my first day off in a while, been abusing this crap every day. Mostly DHC pretty much fucked for getting any at any pharmacy round here 8)

first off, sorry if this breaks any rules on sourcing, delete\edit at will.
i just have a look real quick behind the counter, its always the sugar free care brand (blue label , small red bit at the bottom) or sometimes a yellow label old school looking bottle\label, not sure of brand. dont think road names area alowed =\ not in major pharmacies is all il give ya =) mainly in smaller family run places.
However, if you can stomach the non sugarfree linctus i think all lloyds pharmacies sell it.

I got a couple of codeine linctus sent in the post before last xmas.

I got the red card, went out drinking that night, was up until 6am so walked along to my local post station. I was walking back took a huge clug....

Very quickly I didn't feel very well, couple of minutes later I threw up in the street.

Since then I cannot stomach the stuff. Tastes fucking horrible.

Yeah the care stuff is blue, but the other brand is orange IME.

Ha i tried some Sugar linctus when my bro had a cough couple of months back, its fucking disgusting i just couldn't drink it its just an Inhuman amount of sugar to consume. Anyway i ended up getting more paramol got my arse on the train into Gloucester only got 3 packs though because all other pharma's are shut on sunday.

The 6 pharmacies in my local area are a complete no go, it really sucks, i had tesco on a 1 week rotation the other year but they got a new Head pharmacist,fucking bitch ;, i went there on thurs day and she comes up to me like " i see buying Paramol in here al the time!, bla bla bla bla you can have 1 last pack and thats it, you need more see a doctor". and its the same story in all of em lol :( or they try and sell me Ibuprofen lysine and Paracetamol for my fake migraines. Superdrug its always the same fucking women all the time i know she is just selling me the crap because she is empathetic, bless her. She always says "I told you many times before its for short term only." Its horrible going there

How the hell do you get 1.5 grams of codeine a day Curious, do you get it on script too?

I have always been intrigued on how the hell you manage to muster that much of the drug all the time

Simple. Online pharmacies.

There's a few that will sell it no questions asked. Only downside is the one bottle per order rule and the hefty delivery charge. I'd probably be better off financially with a heroin habit tbh.

Yeh i ordered some care Sugar free linctus for the first time last night, can get 2 bottles a time from site i got it from which you will already know anyway, so how long do you leave between ordering on these sites?

How the hell do you get 1.5 grams of codeine a day Curious, do you get it on script too?

I have always been intrigued on how the hell you manage to muster that much of the drug all the time

My minimum is 4 packs of co-cos a day, spread over 2 doses, but I'm bringing that down atm. I'm lucky (in a way), because there are so many pharmacies around where I live and work that it's easy to not arouse any suspicion if you visit them on rotation. I've been doing this for years and only ever been pulled up once for going into the same place week after week asking for linctus.

Just acquired a strip of 10 x 30mg Dihydrocodeine.

What's a light to medium dosage range for a nice glow ???

I'd say do all of them if you've got any codeine tolerance, but maybe start with half if you've not.

Do you ever get the 'only for short-term use, as you know' bit? Just before they serve you anyhow?

Do you ever get the 'only for short-term use, as you know' bit?

There's a lot of things I could choose to take as knowing digs, but that one could just as likely be an innocent "I saw you a couple of months ago and told you last time, so I won't insult your intelligence by going through it again". I've never once had anything directly said to me.

I used to wonder if they had any pictures up back of know codeine-heads, but if such information doesn't influence their willingness to serve me, then I can't see why they would bother.

Occasionally I have had a headache but mostly it is just my head feeling a little 'fuzzy'.

The beer certainly wouldn't have helped... you are probably dehydrated as well as everything else.

Curious24, you're using 1500mg per day?! Could be a case of DNA variation that makes you a slow metabolizer and less sensitive to codeine. How do you manage the ungodly constipation otherwise?

I have a C2DYP6 polymorphism that makes me an ultrarapid metabolizer and I'm extra sensitive, it's nice being able to still get a noddy buzz from 60mg after months of daily use ...but the withdrawals are worse than usual too. I'm being prescribed 60mg per day which I usually split in three doses, a single dose gives me tiny pupils and itchy face.

Drank about a litre of water during the night as I kept waking up with my mouth glued together with dehydration.
Maximum death breath this morning, brushing my teeth was a fucking treat.

I usually get the exact same symptoms when I mix or change the strain of Kratom I’ve been using for the last while.
The itchy red eyes are the worst, look like shit coming into work.

Anyway you live and learn.
What’s you standard dose Chatative ??

Being as I've only done these things irregularly over the past 5 years... it's hard to say. I basically have no tolerance each time I use Codeine/DHC.

I would hazard a guess at ~90mg DHC & ~200mg Codeine. (with a less is more approach...)

Not surprising really if you're comparing doses of 90mg DHC to 200mg codeine.

DHC is (by shaky consensus) about 1.5x as potent as codeine at the most. So you should really be dosing around 150mg DHC in order to give a fair comparison.

DHC is the clear winner, btw. :)

That's what I had last night Chat was 90mg.
Didn't feel right until about 11am this morning, as you say bit of a fuzzy head.
Not enough enjoyment for the payback it gives you next day.

Think I'll body swerve this in the future.

Its an ungodly ammount

DHC has more nodding power imo i always mix with weed though, without weed i wouldn't get a nod full stop just feel slightly euphoric and energized but not in a horrible caffiene way. Just had my first bottle of Care sugar free and it was no where near as bad tasting as i imagined gives you a horrible menthol feeling in your stomach though for a bit.

I also find if i do a big dose of paramol 2 boxes extracted i feel it the next day a little, used to feel it next day alot when i had low tollerance. High was a shit load better aswel : (