• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Paedo Discussion Thread v3 -Nonce-tastic

Me too. Actually more like 25. Same for that cunt Leon Brittan. I knew that back in 1988. In fact, if you search the paedo threads I'm sure I made reference to it way before the recent stuff about him came out. Brittan and Richard attended the same 'club'.

Funnily enough, just today I was speaking to a friend (50's) and he said he had a good friend, who was gay and was a part of the running of some gay club in London many years back, which Cliff Richard would attend.

Amongst the gay community in this club, it was known that Cliff was very sexually perverse and outraged many members of the gay community; he was told a few shocking stories. "20 years I've been waiting to here this news on Cliff!!" he was saying.
Hmmmm ..... *rubs chin*

Last edited:
Me too. Actually more like 25. Same for that cunt Leon Brittan. I knew that back in 1988. In fact, if you search the paedo threads I'm sure I made reference to it way before the recent stuff about him came out. Brittan and Richard attended the same 'club'.

First paedo thread, post 440, Dec 2012.

There used to be some stories of why Leon Brittan was shoved off to Europe in the 1980's

^ Interesting, SHM.

It seems a lot has been known of these celebrities, but it's all been brushed under the carpet for many years. After it was exposed how Saville got away with it, finally these accusations on other public figures are starting to be taken seriously.

Don't you get the feeling we're being given cliff right now to take our minds off people like leon brittan and keith joseph (etc etc).

I also get the feeling that this may be a weak allegation which will be put forward and easily shut down, followed by a backlash against the 'witch hunt' against people like 'poor' cliff and ken barlow (the rumours i'd heard about cliff were different to the single allegation that the raid is based on).

Don't you get the feeling we're being given cliff right now to take our minds off people like leon brittan and keith joseph (etc etc).

I also get the feeling that this may be a weak allegation which will be put forward and easily shut down, followed by a backlash against the 'witch hunt' against people like 'poor' cliff and ken barlow (the rumours i'd heard about cliff were different to the single allegation that the raid is based on).

No. As I said in my former post, people have known about this for years.

I find some people's reactions to these revelations to be really disturbing. They question why these suspicions are only coming to light now, why it took the victims so long to come forward, implying that they were purely motivated by the prospect of getting a compensatory sum of money... And we wonder why rape victims are so afraid of coming forward?

No. As I said in my former post, people have known about this for years.

Aye, but what Vurtual is saying is that this particular allegation will be weak, Cliff will be rapidly found innocent of this one then there will be a backlash against the witch hunt. All but shutting down any further investigation into creepy Cliff.

Aye, but what Vurtual is saying is that this particular allegation will be weak, Cliff will be rapidly found innocent of this one then there will be a backlash against the witch hunt. All but shutting down any further investigation into creepy Cliff.

There was no comparable backlash when Matthew Kelly was found innocent though, was there? In fact, it pretty much put his career on the skids and that was that.

I don't believe this Cliff conspiracy, I'm sorry. Even if the investigation turns up nothing, this thread alone (not to mention the thousands of paedogeddon websites out there) show that the public's appetite for this kind of news is too great right now for the media to collude in any kind of wide-ranging cover-up.

Nice theory, but probably bosh.

Nice. :D

I find some people's reactions to these revelations to be really disturbing. They question why these suspicions are only coming to light now, why it took the victims so long to come forward, implying that they were purely motivated by the prospect of getting a compensatory sum of money... And we wonder why rape victims are so afraid of coming forward?

I'd like to think (and actually do believe) the delay in coming forward with allegations in most cases would be down to the fact it's only recently that there's been any chance of prosecution. Until very recently any of these type of allegations wouldn't even make it to court.

Sir Cliff is a bit of a bigger fish than Matthew Who? though.

The media might not be the ones covering it up.

Sorry to have do this to you, but:
NSFW:
ickepissed1.jpg

No need to apologise - that picture cracks me up each time I see it (and I know basically nothing about the dude except it involves lizards)

Hahaha, that's a belter. That's like a classic Glasgow bam outfit, Rab C Nesbitt era stuff.

I probably would wear that tracky top =D