• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's no big deal, just a bit disappointed as I only intended on drinking half.

In the grand scheme of things everything is going in the direction I want though.:)

edit: ...and it was a fucking superb bottle.8)

excited

Today is gonna be a good day. About to have the house to my self for a few hours then around 3:00 I'm going to play baseball with my brothers and their friends. I haven't properly played baseball in around 10 years so it should be fun. Then I'm going out to dinner with my fiancé:)

Pain- My lower back is killing me, assuming that it's been about 5 months when I hurt my back I should get this checked out. I hate going to ERs when it's not a 'life emergency'. :!

Pain- My lower back is killing me, assuming that it's been about 5 months when I hurt my back I should get this checked out. I hate going to ERs when it's not a 'life emergency'. :!

Big hugs greeney hope ya feel better.

Blah. Don't feel like doling anything today except for maybe watch some movies.

30 days clean today. I made it. White knuckling the whole way....but...today my Word is victorious

30 days clean today. I made it. White knuckling the whole way....but...today my Word is victorious

Big thumbs up.

White knuckling it all the way is not a good sign though. Sometimes it has to be done, but the longer you go on white knuckling it the larger the chance of relapse. Time to start thinking about what you're going to do to make life easier on yourself.

Fucking good on you for sticking with it even though you're finding it hard. You're doing it!:D

Annoyed

Having to take some of my own advice about not trying to change things/people that cant or are unwilling to be changed.

Annoyed.

My every move on BL is still being watched by someone IRL who doesn't understand what's going on at all and would love to ruin my life. Can't. Fucking. Take. This!

pressured to get shit done in my life that's been on hold for too long. need to find a new job, etc, etc.

Backs feeling a bit better, I had to stay in bed for a day *thanks Maya*.

Status
Not open for further replies.