• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't or I would. I'm not much of a cryer. The feeling has to be intense for me to start but it's not intense enough right now. I'm getting reassurance so it's making me feel a little better

That's nice, glad you have someone there for you.

I'm lonely. Bank holiday weekend and absolutely nothing to do. Might call up one of my mates in Bournemouth and see if he fancies an impromptu visitor.

^^^
Ahh the south coast<3 go for it there's nothing like a walk along the beach and the chance to throw a few stones into the surf.

I'm in-flux too many things up in the air ATM

Having issues in my head. These dreams are killing me...so intense. I always am like JUST about to get high and then I wake up and all I can think about all day is getting high. I feel like my job performance is lacking, I can barely keep up with my responsibilities outside work, my body hurts ALL THE TIME....I thought at 30 days clean I'd be feeling better but I feel horrible. It sucks. I'm so depressed and I'm sick of struggling.....

^hugs hun my dream was pretty intense last night too gosh I wasnt able to go back to sleep but it's good that Addy was watching over me ♡♡♡

Full the Japanese good was amazing as always in that restaurant we always go to (family)

Sick. I took some pain meds this morning - just nsaids, not even narcotics - and they made me sick all day. Finally starting to feel better.

herbavore, sorry you are feeling pain too.

Having issues in my head. These dreams are killing me...so intense. I always am like JUST about to get high and then I wake up and all I can think about all day is getting high. I feel like my job performance is lacking, I can barely keep up with my responsibilities outside work, my body hurts ALL THE TIME....I thought at 30 days clean I'd be feeling better but I feel horrible. It sucks. I'm so depressed and I'm sick of struggling.....

I hate using dreams. I have at least one a week. This week I've had two but in the second one I remember refusing the drugs so I feel like it's a step forward

happy

Happy

Spoke to one of my best mates today and she was sounding happy and postive, off the k and has a new man who she described as 'intoxicating'. Happy for her and get to see her and another of my best mates who has been in Cambodia for the last year next weekend.:)

Happy :)

Just knocked off work about to head to bed soon then I've got tomorrow off happy days for a Sunday sleep in!

Sleepyn still in class but almost done and as soon as I get home I will nap.

Guilty

Had first day of no alcohol in about 9 months yesterday, drunk a whole bottle of wine today. It was a superb off-dry late harvest riesling though, I just like the taste honest...:(

^ all good bro..
i went 3 weeks without a beer and had 1 the other day and 1 today (and i blame it on others stressing me out lol, but its true to a degree).
But im hating myself for it.
Tomorrows a new day :) start from scratch.

Omen- just keep tryin man

Happy and tired, today is 10 days clean off opiates and I am feeling alot better but I have excessive energy I kinda feel like im on one or somthing, but I put all my energy into cleaning my yard which has been a disaster. So now im really tired so I am watching a movie with my lady and just relaxing I feel accomplished

Status
Not open for further replies.