• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooooooooooooo dam sorry fellow bluelighters I've just edited my posts from here as I realized my negativity and self loathing was breaking the rules
I didn't mean to trigger anybody and talk about my low life but id read the posts before I read the rules and I just kinda rolled from there. I am only a neewbie and still a greenlighhter on this site. Do apologize again. :)

Not very far, I only came off the opiates 5 weeks ago.

Just waking up everyday not wanting to wake up at the moment. Tried to get out and do some exercise on Saturday to get things up and running again and it just brutalised my body. Annoying.

Aw bud <3. Not very far... 5 weeks is a hell of a long time in that respect..don't down play your successes. Atleast you pushed yourself to get some exercise. I wish I had something more than words to offer to help ease the struggles :\. <3

Hold on Erik<3 its an emotion.. just feels like the world will end.. we can think through it.. returning to avtive use is returning to all that hell.. period.. there is nothing back there but misery, no mater the FANTASIES it kicks.. it full of shit.. period.

You got this.. fight fight fight!!!:D

Annoyed

I wish I had the financial security to go off of the grid for a little while. I need some time alone to get back in touch with the good parts of myself, to feel more spiritually pure and just be relaxed enough to really be able to think about ways I can improve. I cannot stand interacting with society and the public on a daily basis. It is extremely unfortunate that I am stuck in a situation where so much of my time involves bartering with it to get life's basic necessities.

Status
Not open for further replies.