European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Nicotine Vaping & E-Cigs Thread

THECATINTHEHAT

Bluelighter
Who here vapes, what do you use and what flavours do you like?

I've got an innokin itazte vv version three that I use with iclear 16 tanks. Liking a mix ry4 and Golden Virginia from FlavourVapour atm.

Kanger T2, with variable voltage 14000 mh battery.

Trying out Black Cherry at the moment. Nice, but a little too sweet. Still on 6mg. Have been since Sept 12... Not touched a single cigarette since.

I vaped some Vick's Vapo Rub the other day, fuck y'all weak ass bitches.

I would suggest on the basis of that evidence it would be your weak botty of an immune system which is at the root cause of your concerns rather than any perceived bitches with incontinence issues.

I've got one of those totally wicked tornados. Been thinking of upgrading to the electron though, had a do on a mates and the variable voltage is pretty cool. Been chonging totally wicked's ry4 recently, it's a pretty subtle flavour but it's very moorish

I would suggest on the basis of that evidence it would be your weak botty of an immune system which is at the root cause of your concerns rather than any perceived bitches with incontinence issues.

Au contraire mon frère, it would be my very vicious immune system that is overreacting to my surroundings. Now, re vapes: never used one per se, but have been seriously considering in investing on one. Would be exta special, super nice to be able to set specific "boiling" points.

I vaped some Vick's Vapo Rub the other day, fuck y'all weak ass bitches.

Lol, we actually did something similar when we were kids. Took the big squishy vapour pad out of a vicks inhalder and used it as a filter for a roll up, one toke on that fucker and your entire face got hit by that menthol feeling.

Kanger T2, with variable voltage 14000 mh battery.

Trying out Black Cherry at the moment. Nice, but a little too sweet. Still on 6mg. Have been since Sept 12... Not touched a single cigarette since.

I've got black cherry loaded in an aspire ce5, not a big fan but it's quite nice. Watermelon is quite nice as a light flavour. Rhubarb + custard and blackjack both real good as far as sweet flavours go, although I believe the custard flavours have a nasty chemical in them.

Been tending towards just smoking RY4 the whole time recently though. The innovate vv 3 is the shit. Battery variable between 3.3v and 5v in 0.1 increments and wattage variable between 6w and 11w in 0.5 increments. Tells you exactly how much battery you have, short circuit/atomiser protection to making it impossible to burn them out, puff counter, resistive load detection. It's my new toy.=D

Just spotted that this appears to be a nicotine vaping thread, yes? I'm not overly familiar with the terminology but unless the taste of weed has changed quite dramatically it doesn't come in rhubarb and custard varieties that I know of. We have an existing thread (quite a bit one) which began as a general giving up smoking thread but swiftly became more or less a discussion about various e-cigs and related matters. It's also quite possible I'm utterly mistaken and this actually is more about weed vaping. If it is intended for nicotine stuffs I don't see any problem in having it separate from the quitting smoking thread as there is a bit of a difference between the two and might benefit both threads. Can somebody just confirm it is e-cigs y'all're discussing and I might just amend the title slightly to reflect that and leave y'all to it (although am still thinking I probably could do with investing in one given the quitting smoking thing really hasn't worked out for me yet).

Yes it is.

I'm not trying to quit atm though, just feeding my adddiction in a healthier, more convinient and more pleasurable way.

Kewl. Any strong opinion on what you'd like the title amended to to clarify it's specifically nicotine stuff or not fussed? It'll probably just be "The EADD Nicotine Vaping Thread" unless you have anything more creative to suggest?

Nah couldn't care less what it's titled man, it's just idle conversation. Maybe whack nicotine in the title if you want though as it might make it more clear.

Having said that I do know of people who have dissolved honey oil in to a pg/vg mix and put it in an e-cig.

I imagine you can smoke pretty much anything through them, all you have to do is dissolve it into a solvent.

for the last 8 months iv been using the kangar evod, kindly suggested by third eye squeegee. I mix my own juices to save money and tend to go to a mix of menthol with some sort of fruit like blackcurrant or cherry. How much do you guys vape? I used to get through a 10ml bottle in around 4 days but it lasts me over a week now. On the topic of vaping I have a magic flight box on its way to me. Any other weed vaping blue lighters in EADD?

Had a few of the kanger evods, much prefer the iclear 16. Dual coil produces much more vapour. What battery you on?

Going to start getting in to mixing my own juices now, any tips?

Do the sourcing rules extend to legal items on this site? I can't remember.

Im just using the kanger battery that came with the kit, not sure what voltage but it does me fine :)
its simple enough to mix if you use the online juice calculators to get the right ratio. Or totally wicked do a DIY kit with a table which shows you how many drops u need for the nic content you want. It takes a bit of trial and error to find a mix that works for you but thats the fun of it, sort of like home brewing. You can find PG and VG very cheap on everyones favourite auction site. ;)

Get a variable voltage/wattage battery, it's well worth the investment. Different liquids vape better with different amounts of power going through them and if you are using a variety of tanks you can adjust accordingly as well. Another good feature is that you get consistent performance throughout the life of the battery rather than good performance that weakens as the battery dies.

Yeah it's the 'project' aspect of mixing at home that interests me, definitely going to get involved I think.

I have one of these. Cigees CE5. Arrived earlier this week. It's wonderful; like a portable shisha pipe. The amount of vapour it creates is absurd.

CE5-Refiller-Cigees.jpg