• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Nicotine Vaping & E-Cigs Thread

Think that's basically the same as the kit I started with. What tank does it have on top a disposable or an iclear16?

You will use it for about a month then be jonesing for an upgrade if you're anything like me.=D

I switch between a CE5 and a vivi nova (the CE5's slightly better i think). Can people give reccomendations of good e-liquid brands, vendors (if that's allowed) and flavours?

I find it a pain to find a flavour i like, and have never been confident to get more than 10ml bottles. I like to switch between tobacco-plus flavours (ry4, 555), and some fruity/sweet flavours (strawberry caramel etc) - tried brands like DV and XO (off libertyflights mostly) - but i've found them inconsistent, even from the same place (this is partly because my taste seems to morph over time). Anyone got know any obviously better-than-the-rest quality vendors/brands/flavous?

I want to get into mixing, but i'd like some consistent ready-made flavour as well for back up

FlavourVapour is nice but expensive. Loads of places sell the Hangsen liquids which are pretty decent and offer very good value for money.

Cheers bud - got any flavour recommendations too - i know it's subjective (but eg a really good ry4 version (i do like the ry8 that i got from somewhere (can't remember now) - sort of cream soda on top)

Apparently vermillionriver ry4 is really good but I haven't ttried it myself. Might put an order in with them.

House of liquid cigar flavours are pretty decent.

Blackjack (acquired taste) and rhubarb and custard from flavourvapour are good. Watermelon is nice.

Stilll looking for a rich deep fruity flavour that I like, black cherry wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

If you go in to a FlavourVapour shop you can try any flavour before buying (well, you can at the one I go too).

edit: Looking for a step up from the iclear 16 tanks, got an iclear30 but it's basically the same just made of glass and better metal with an adjustable mouthpiece. Uses the same atomiser. Any ideas anyone?

i have liked every flavour ive tried apart from chocolate cream which was so bad i was almost pukeing. Had to bin a wick and a load of juice that was allready in the atomiser to get rid of the foul taste. All the fruit flavours are pleasant and surprsing flavours like cheescake work well, and you can mix anything with anything. 'Cornershop' liquids tend to taste like theres too much PG and not enough flavourings, as i had tried buying the 24mg strength liquids and diluting them by 1/3 with PG to save a few pennies, but it doesnt work that well unfortunately IME.

Still sticking to my Tabllites £20 job, the replacabale wicks are so variable though, sometimes they burn outr in less than 12 hours, other wicks have lasted 10 days or more. All quite strange. :? I got a £10 cartomiser which requires no wicks and has a spongey core thing and that is lasting for weeks but the vape is noticebaly dryer on the throat. :\

I wrecked an EVOD bottom wick device by trying to vape benzo powders. One of the most stupid ideas i have had as due to my tolerance I'd never be able to smoke enough even the ROA might theoretically work. 8(

Get an innokin itazte vv 3 and never burn out another coil again. It will pay for itself in weeks.

Are you letting your atomisers soak for 20 minutes before using them? If not that's why you're burning them out so quickly.

yeah i am with this central core spongey thing one, but havent been doing so with the atomisers with a wick at the top, though i make sure that the wick is all coated with juice before i start vapeing it. I may start giving the wicks soaking time too, to see if that helps, thanks.

First person to make a puerile joke about moistening their wick is a moron.

yeah i am with this central core spongey thing one, but havent been doing so with the atomisers with a wick at the top, though i make sure that the wick is all coated with juice before i start vapeing it. I may start giving the wicks soaking time too, to see if that helps, thanks.

Yeah you need to let them soak for 20 minutes after putting the liquid in, that's why they're burning out quickly or making your liquids taste shit.

I bet you do, dirty boy.

Does that count, Sammy?

Who me ? 8o Im all sweet and innocent, nothing i say could ever be misenterpreted as having a sexual undertone. :\

I could certainly never be a snooker commentator i dont know how the guys keep a straight face with some of the lines they repeatedly come out with: "could have done with a couple more inches", "needs a deep screw now", or, "he cant get his leg over here so he's going to have use his left hand" etc etc.

Last edited:
Especially when then cueing action looks like you're tossing off a dude standing behind you.

Last edited:
Anyone tried a BHO pen yet? So tempted, less than the cost of a Q for a pre filled pen and refill with half a g BHO in each. Wonder what customs would think.

On another note, I want to try a nicotine one to see if my spliff addiction is to nicotine rather than weed. I wanted a cig looking/size one but they seem to have dissappeared, were they shit or dangerous or something?

I've been using an Evod starter kit for about 6 months now and I'm thinking about upgrading. Do people have any recommendations?

innokin itazte vv version 3 all the way:

http://www.innokin.com/itaste-vv-v3.0.html

I bought mine from a FlavourVapour shop which was expensive (£50 with pass through charger and a bottle of liquid) but I know it's the genuine product, comes with a scratch to show authentification code you can check on their website on the box. I've seen places selling them for much cheaper in different boxes with no code....

Apparently fasttech.com are reliable but I've never bought from them so I can't vouch personally. Incredibly cheap ($25)....They have a 45 day no questions asked returns policy though so if you think it's dodgy when it turns up you can return it. I would have bought mine from there if I knew of it before buying.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004594/1363600-authentic-innokin-itaste-vv-v3-0-variable-voltage

Wherever you choose to buy it from, I couldn't recommend it more highly. Not sure if this sourcing discussion is within the rules, apologies if not.

Last edited:
Anyone tried a BHO pen yet? So tempted, less than the cost of a Q for a pre filled pen and refill with half a g BHO in each. Wonder what customs would think.

On another note, I want to try a nicotine one to see if my spliff addiction is to nicotine rather than weed. I wanted a cig looking/size one but they seem to have dissappeared, were they shit or dangerous or something?

The ones that look like cigarettes are utter garbage. Not sure why you would want to hang on to the aesthetics of a cigarette personally, because they're clearly not even if they're designed to look a bit like them.

The ones that look like cigarettes are utter garbage. Not sure why you would want to hang on to the aesthetics of a cigarette personally, because they're clearly not even if they're designed to look a bit like them.

Don't even smoke cigarettes it's just these pipe style ones look a bit unwieldy and big. I want something that'll go in trouser pockets and not be uncomfortable. Cue more innuendoes.