Bluelight

Thread: How to make the most of 15mg oxycodone?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Collapse Details
    How to make the most of 15mg oxycodone? 
    #1
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    quebec, canada
    Posts
    429
    Well I usually have little run-ins with oxycodone every few months when it becomes available ( always non-refillable prescriptions ) and i recently purchased some but due to my generous nature and sharing with a buddy i'm left with only 15mg so i'm trying to figure out how to make the most of it, usually I dose 15-20mg inital dose then about 1h15m-1h45m later I dose another 10-15 to help ride it out longer,not always in this exact order or schedule but something along these lines usually so i was wondering what the best method of use/potentionation might be for me. I considered diphenhydramine but I already have a tendency to not stay awake for the whole ride due to usually already being tired when I indulge or indulging in the later hours, I believe I still have some kratom tea bags laying around would those maybe be worth a try to mix? Also how much of a difference could white grapefruit juice make, significant or barely noticeable? All advice is greatly appreciated
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    sekio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    streets of simcity
    Posts
    19,102
    Take 25mg diphenhydramine about half an hour before you take it for good effects.

    You can try combining it with kratom, just remember that both are opioid drugs and the effects will probably be potentiated somewhat. If you want to go that route than I would take it ~7.5mg with your tea.
    Guidelines for OD ||| OD Standards ||| OD Directory Read Me First! ||| NPD Rules
    Please read the links above or PM me if I lock your post. Stay Safe. R.I.P. F28
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Stick it up your but... seriously, plug it. No but really the bioavailability of oxy is good oral so other ROA's won't change much. Some say snorting gives a rush but in theory it should decrease BA, duration, and the clogged nostrils could affect how much is actually absorbed. Idk, never bothered snorting oxy as snorting pills with alot of binder destroys my nostrils. As for the oxy/kratom combo, that might backfire. There are more than a few reports of people literally experiencing a sort of cancellation effect where the effects become weaker than either alone. Just look up kratom opiate combo and you'll find rather mixed reviews. IME the combo between kratom and opioids is very lackluster, I would rather take either alone tbh... As for enzyme inhibitors I've found that at best, they increase the duration of effects at the cost of any sort of rush whatsoever, ymmv as these are just my experiences... I know people swear by shit like DPH but they've only dulled my buzz and increase sedation and I don't find that "potentiation" even if DPH should pharmacologicaly potentiate. Whatever minor potentiation that's produced is overridden by the sedative effects.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    quebec, canada
    Posts
    429
    Thank you, should i try combining it with both the kraton and diphenhydramine or 7.5mg with the tea alone? since that does sound like an awfully low dose :S, just wouldnt want it to go to waste @ sekio
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    quebec, canada
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKratom View Post
    Stick it up your but... seriously, plug it. No but really the bioavailability of oxy is good oral so other ROA's won't change much. Some say snorting gives a rush but in theory it should decrease BA, duration, and the clogged nostrils could affect how much is actually absorbed. Idk, never bothered snorting oxy as snorting pills with alot of binder destroys my nostrils. As for the oxy/kratom combo, that might backfire. There are more than a few reports of people literally experiencing a sort of cancellation effect where the effects become weaker than either alone. Just look up kratom opiate combo and you'll find rather mixed reviews. IME the combo between kratom and opioids is very lackluster, I would rather take either alone tbh... As for enzyme inhibitors I've found that at best, they increase the duration of effects at the cost of any sort of rush whatsoever, ymmv as these are just my experiences... I know people swear by shit like DPH but they've only dulled my buzz and increase sedation and I don't find that "potentiation" even if DPH should pharmacologicaly potentiate. Whatever minor potentiation that's produced is overridden by the sedative effects.
    Thank you,what works for you for potentiation without sacrificing other parts of the buzz, like is there any form of potentian that's a "can't go wrong" sort of thing ? because it seems dph has its sacrifices and you mentioned kraton may cancel it out all together, what about white grapefruit juice?
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    You can give it a try though afaik your supposed to drink it well before dosing and like I said when it comes to enzyme inhibitors like GFJ and tagamet (cimetadine), the duration is just extended for me and the rush is totally gone. In all reality there's not much you can do... lot's to try but IME I'm always disappointed and left chasing something that's not there. Of course ymmv though. I'd just take it orally tbh and hope for the best, if your underwhelmed add a few grams of kratom to try and manifest some effects. This would be your best bet as far as any significant increase in effects though you may risk losing your buzz althogether though some find great success in mixing the two... can't say how you will react, good luck!
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    I'd go with 30-45mg of DXM 45 min to an hour before hand. I've had good results mixing kratom and hydrocodone but it seems kind of hit or miss. A week or so I did the combo and felt next to nothing.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    ^ See, I wonder what causes this to happen? They just seem to totally cancel each other out, it's weird. Also yeah, I find Methoxetamine (very small doses, like 8mgs tops) adds a nice warmth to my high...never bothered with DXM though I would imagine it would work similarly.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    quebec, canada
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKratom View Post
    You can give it a try though afaik your supposed to drink it well before dosing and like I said when it comes to enzyme inhibitors like GFJ and tagamet (cimetadine), the duration is just extended for me and the rush is totally gone. In all reality there's not much you can do... lot's to try but IME I'm always disappointed and left chasing something that's not there. Of course ymmv though. I'd just take it orally tbh and hope for the best, if your underwhelmed add a few grams of kratom to try and manifest some effects. This would be your best bet as far as any significant increase in effects though you may risk losing your buzz althogether though some find great success in mixing the two... can't say how you will react, good luck!
    Thank you I geuss i'll wait on it and just try a kratom/dph combo for tonight to fend off any temptations and when the time comes i'll have some hot water ready for the kratom if need be i'll give myself a few day break after the kratom, hopefully that'll help a bit aswell

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Eyes View Post
    I'd go with 30-45mg of DXM 45 min to an hour before hand. I've had good results mixing kratom and hydrocodone but it seems kind of hit or miss. A week or so I did the combo and felt next to nothing.
    unfortunately I don't have any dxm only cough medicine, only nyquil ;\
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelight Crew tricomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    السلام عليكم
    Posts
    12,570
    Swallow it.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •