View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - First Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna bump this thread as I finally got to experience 5-MeO-DMT last weekend and again yesterday. I also had it with N,N DMT (which I'm very experienced with) and was suprised how differnet they were. Has anyone used both of them together? I discovered that there was no cross tolerance as I could break through on 5-MEO about half an hour after being blown away by N,N DMT. Oh, and words of wisdom 'Dont measure the dose by eye" as its heaps more potent than N,N DMT. I would hate to mix the dosages up.:| I found around 5mg smoked was a good dose for first experience. While its harder to articulate in words the trip as it is with N,N DMT its generally just a strange, intense and unusual experience.

Has anyone tried a combined DMT/5-meo-DMT smoked experience. I suspect it would be something quite phenomenal. Perhaps 30mg of DMT and 2mg of 5-meo-DMT to start, just to get a feel for the space.

I don't have much experience either, but I do hope to sometime soon work on the DMT space.

Cheers,
L

^^As I mentioned in my previous post I tried 5-MEO last weekend in combination with N,N DMT. This weekend I intend to smoke them together instead of after one another. I think the dose you mentioned 30mg and 2mg is probably what i'll start with.

IM dose

Has anybody got experience of IM dosage. I'm curious to find an adequate dose by this route (wont go IV as seeing needles pierce flesh makes me queasy and very uncomfortable). I've tried up to 8mg IM and all I've managed is a +2, but before I start upping the dosage, I'd like some feedback, as by this route the experience lasts about 75mins - too long to have a full scale 5-MeO DMT freakout

Does anyone notice a burning of the inner lip after smoking? It feels like there is a cut running across my lip. It only happens sometimes, but it's an actual pain, not just a mind trick. I know with DMT, my lips go numb, but that's just the molecule that does that. Is this the same with 5-MeO-DMT? Is this burning normal?

Ahhhhh, let's get this thread started again! 2 years from the last post, damn.

i have smoked only about 6 bowls of 5-meo but yeah i got the burning of the inner lip (the lower one) everytime...

Even just the smallest amounts of 5-MeO-DMT get me salivating like a rabid dog.

For some reason, when I take a 5mg or more hit of 5-meo-dmt, I always puke violently before going into a nice trip. This also happens to a friend of mine. It seems like my senses are just so overwhelmed that I throw up...... Is this at all common? Is it possible I have impure product? (I don't think so, it's white and seems strong)

funknsoul1 said:
For some reason, when I take a 5mg or more hit of 5-meo-dmt, I always puke violently before going into a nice trip. This also happens to a friend of mine. It seems like my senses are just so overwhelmed that I throw up...... Is this at all common? Is it possible I have impure product? (I don't think so, it's white and seems strong)
That happened to me once (the second out of two times I've tried the stuff). However I had been drinking heavily that evening so it was only to be expected really 8) Won't be doing that again in a hurry.

At the moment I am in the midst of a sublingual 5-meo-dmt experiance. 8 mg was weighed out and set beneath my tongue with 750 mg of gamma amino butyric acid to try ( unsuccessfully, by the way) to mask the horrible indole flavor, and held for about 25 mins. There was a surprising ammount of burn where the chemical contacted my mouth, though it has diminished greatly since the effects began. It was the hcl salt and not the freebase, by the way. It has been about 50 mins since the effects began to manifest, and I am somehow underwhelmed. There is signifigant enhancement of colors, a warm body buzz, signifigant trails and haloing aroung light sources. Pupils are about 50% dilated at this point. Nausea was noticable, but managable, and not purge was experianced. Will gaba lessen the experiance, though its effects are negligable on its own??
Therer is no major change in mental facilities.
I have to say, after smoking the freebase and insufflating the hcl salt, sublingual seems to be the most friendly way to imbide in 5-meo-dmt.
Sorry for the rambling, unorganized writing.

Oh, I think I said this before, but feel free to pm me for more in depth info about anything I post. I will answer as soon as I get the message

Last edited:
vegan said:
I will see this week if i can induce this again while sober
and if not, i'll definitely try again on mushrooms in a quiet place

i now have no doubt that bouddhists can reach a similar state through meditation. but of course it's way easier after having been shown the way through 5-MeO-DMT

5-MEO-DMT is the strongest psychedelic I have tried. I also get flashbacks. They are induced by either music I listened during the most insane trip. 2C-T-2 will pretty much make me feel strong and invincible just as if I took 5-MeO. I don't know why shrooms wouldn't do it for you.

Ximot said:
Even just the smallest amounts of 5-MeO-DMT get me salivating like a rabid dog.

My last subbreakthrough dose (6mg) I got this very annoying 'paste-like' feel in my mouth. It was THICK! I could taste the chemical in my mouth and got up and walked to the sink and drank water from the faucet. I was tripping incredibly hard and do not realize how I managed this. I walked back and laid down on the floor and was taken away...

I know, it's been a minute since I last edited any of these B&D threads, but I'm back, and so is the 5-MeO-DMT thread!!! I moved out like 100 redundant posts, or something like that. =D

*waits for Xorkoth and Gloggawogga to come around and edit this post with rainbow colors

(after a period of impatient waiting...)

EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS POST HAS BEEN CLEANED

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in smoking 5-MeO-DMT but I don't have a pipe so I am going to buy one soon. I was reading about them the other day and apparently a meth and a crack pipe are different. Crack needs a direct flame and meth just needs heat? I assume 5-MeO-DMT just needs heat? Are most types of pipe designed for heat or flame?

5-meo-dmt vaporizes at a relatively low heat. Definitely applying a direct flame would destroy the chemical. The best, in a lightbulb vaporizer, is to 'waft' the flame underneath the chemical, with the flame against the bulb maybe only 1/2 second at a time. The chemical will melt into liquid and then it will begin to 'puff' out clouds of smoke. Then the smoke starts rolling in the lightbulb, like a little mini-tornado, then it builds and builds and gets thicker and thicker and then you drop the lighter, inhale the entire hit, place the lightbuld in an unlined trashcan next to you (for throwing up just in case), and lay back and enter the void.

Then you cry and its so god! ;)

samadhi_smiles said:
5-meo-dmt vaporizes at a relatively low heat. Definitely applying a direct flame would destroy the chemical. The best, in a lightbulb vaporizer, is to 'waft' the flame underneath the chemical, with the flame against the bulb maybe only 1/2 second at a time. The chemical will melt into liquid and then it will begin to 'puff' out clouds of smoke. Then the smoke starts rolling in the lightbulb, like a little mini-tornado, then it builds and builds and gets thicker and thicker and then you drop the lighter, inhale the entire hit, place the lightbuld in an unlined trashcan next to you (for throwing up just in case), and lay back and enter the void.

Then you cry and its so god! ;)
or in my case, it all goes black/white (just nothing) and you have memories of when you were a young teen and would have massive panic attacks.

but now Im a different person then when I originaly smoked it, I think I may try to extract it and try it again, maybe combinded with alil n,n and see if I can find the love in it.

but still, those 5 methoxy's... I dont know if I trust them.

Would most pipes available in head shops have a thin enough base of the bowl bit to allow them to be heated decently with a decent direct flame, just burning the bottom of it to apply heat?

Karaboudjan said:
Would most pipes available in head shops have a thin enough base of the bowl bit to allow them to be heated decently with a decent direct flame, just burning the bottom of it to apply heat?

n,n-DMT and 5-meo-DMT are both pretty easy to vapourise. Any small glass pipe would be fine - a few seconds of lighter flame applied to the glass should produce vapour.

EDIT: let us know how you go kara, this can be a pretty heavy experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.