View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - First Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who gave it to me told me that it's oxidized, but it's not degraded almost at all, and it's smokable. (And it didn't come from the place where yours did.) The person says that 5mg smoked made them trip.

So I guess that not all batches of oxidized 5-MeO are horrible...

I've smoked 15mg of 5meo mixed in with bud. No crazy visuals. Does a crack pipe help? Should i dissolve the freebase then dry it onto buds?

it's not visual that much *it seemed like i had a soap bubble over my field of vision, with that rainbow wet glare, while i could actually see wind move through the air*, but there is some kind of transparent hallucinatory distortion. but the main trip, is the one you get through your body and mind... oh, how intense those 20 minutes can be. a few mg's and your blasted outta there... man, have i had crazy experiences with 5-meo-dmt!

I ordered a gram of 5-MeO-DMT years back and have also done a self extract.
It's very powerful/visual. I've smoked it and let my nose taste the burn. Both were awesome.

I've not looked around in a while but I don't think you can just order it and have it shipped to America anymore :(

May the gods' punish the DEA for what they've done!

[No discussion of sources at Bluelight, please, nor requesting information about them.]

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not visual that much *it seemed like i had a soap bubble over my field of vision, with that rainbow wet glare, while i could actually see wind move through the air*, but there is some kind of transparent hallucinatory distortion. but the main trip, is the one you get through your body and mind... oh, how intense those 20 minutes can be. a few mg's and your blasted outta there... man, have i had crazy experiences with 5-meo-dmt!
that sounds like a good description of what the visuals are for me also

however IV the visuals can get quite intense turning into geometric patterning like DMT exhibits

I like that too. Though I feel those looking for visuals should not take 5-MeO-DMT lightly. More than any other psychedelic....the visuals are just a side show...the are but a tiny portion of the overall content of the 5-MeO-DMT experience.

i dont know if this has already been covered, i didnt feel much like reading 15 pages, but does anyone have accurate info or even just experience with oral dosage and onset/duration times with 5meo. Im wondering if it could be effectivly combind with mdma or if it has the same fast acting trip as smoking it causes.

it is inactive without a MAOI to allow it to absorb

however there are very bad complications when combining it with a MAOI (possibly from its 5HT3 agonism?)

a person died with this combination

obviously you should not explore it further (and possibly add yourself to the death list)

i dont know if this has already been covered, i didnt feel much like reading 15 pages, but does anyone have accurate info or even just experience with oral dosage and onset/duration times with 5meo. Im wondering if it could be effectivly combind with mdma or if it has the same fast acting trip as smoking it causes.

As GP said, it will not work without an MAOI, when taken orally. It can be taken sublingually (held in the mouth and absorbed through the mucous membranes), for a different sort of effect... those here who have done it claim it's kind of like a fast LSD trip, more than anything else, although different obviously.

If you take it orally with an MAOI, do NOT mix it with MDMA, as that could cause death. Actually combining just 5-MeO-DMT with an MAOI can be dangerous too, unlike coming n,n-DMT with an MAOI.

If you take it sublingually without an MAOI, then you could perhaps combine it with MDMA if you want, although I wouldn't personally (but I don't like MDMA anymore either). I would do the mdma first since the 5-MeO-DMT will only last an hour or so.

combining 5-meo-DMT and MAOI has resulted in death before

please do not pursue this combination

check out the trips that did not result in death. Pain, nausea, dysphoria. Sounds terrible even if you don't die.

I've not looked around in a while but I don't think you can just order it and have it shipped to America anymore :(

[No discussion of sources at Bluelight, please, nor requesting information about them.]

I dont believe this is the case. I have some inbound, hopefully a legit source.

It is STILL unscheduled so I doubt there would be legislation on the books to keep it from coming in.

But obviously analog acts can kick in whenever.

God damn government.

im absolutely sorry if this has been asked but i have used the search and looked thru a few pages of this but i would like a definate answer on how to properly smoke this stuff i bought some but there is so many different ways "apprently" and i want to know the best way so i dont run out of dmt trying to get it right . Thanks

5-MeO doesn't sound all that visual until after the peak.
it's extremely visual for me
the thing is, i am too far elsewhere to pay attention to them until i come down

it's extremely visual for me
the thing is, i am too far elsewhere to pay attention to them until i come down

yep same for me...the visuals are intense but not like with DMT where they are the focus (or one of the focuses)

5-meo just creates this 'hyper-fog'. Everything feels like it's liquid. Regardless, the visuals are the least important part. This isn't a very recreational drug, nor enlightening. For most, it's an utter mindfuck with an afterglow that follows the realization that you're still in one piece 15 minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.