View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - First Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend is taking 20mg of lexapro a day. is this going to interact with 5-MeO-DMT? i've done some research on this site and elsewhere and seen two things - either that the effects will be reduced, or since because 5-MeO-DMT is a light MAOI that it's a horrible combination. acid's also an issue but after a bunch of research it looks like it might just lessen the effect.

she'll be at least a day off it before we do either, if that helps. thanks~

"Lexapro discontinuation, particularly abruptly, may cause certain withdrawal symptoms such as paresthesia (for example, electric shock sensations also known as "brain shivers" or "brain zaps"), dizziness and irritability"

Taking psychedelics drugs while possibly experiencing those effects, however minor, seems like an incredibly stupid idea if you ask me.

yup its freebase, gonna convert some to salt this weekend when Im also doing a dxm extraction. not going to bust out the acids just yet.

well I dont have a scale yet (its in the mail). And I snorted a small little bump about 1/5 the size of a regular e-pil size, with no results. I m just going to wait for the sscale. will update

Also vapourized the same amount, think I burned it tho.

Id like to take a moment to say how incredible a hit of meodmt on 2ci is.

very

Last edited:
samadhi_smiles said:
5-MEO-DMT is a delicate molecule and is easily burned with high heat -

you should avoid smoking it with a direct flame -

instead try a vaporizer, in a lightbulb, or perhaps off of tin foil -

Hello there and Hello to all in the Forum,

I want to smoke 5-MeO-DMT with my vaporizer (Oxygene Mini-Vaporizer from xxxx) - anyone tried? Do you guys out there it's OK to start with 5mg in the vapo? If yes, is 365°F a good temperature?

Would be really great if someone could help me out finding answers to this questions.

removed linkythingy

bye ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Color of 5-Meo-DMT

Hey guys, I just recieved some 5-meo-DMT from a particular vendor who has been posted about here in the past for having royally fucked up orders..so without mention who all this trouble was abooUt.....eehhh... *ahem* let me get to my question.

Anyway, this stuff I got isn't anywhere near white as I was expecting, it is browish/tan, uniformly throughout. The few pics on erowid or of white to clear crystals. So is this normal, or shout I be worried about a botched order?

I can post a pic if it will help.

Thanks =)

I've only ever seen brownish tan crystals (like big chunks of salt almost but some fine powder).

You can really tell looking at an RC (5-meo-dmt isnt technically an RC just to be pedantic) what it is. But, in order to know that it is a 5-meo you can test it with a marquis reagent (5-meo's will turn BLACK over the course of a sometimes long 30s-60s reaction).

Or you could smoke 2-3mg (this should give you threshold effects).

The tan/brown colour usually just indicates that the substance hasn't been washed to remove unwanted impurities.

5-MeO-DMT, like pretty much any such chemical, is white crystals/powder when pure, getting yellow, tan, brown with decreasing purity. This shouldn't necessarily correspond to a significant loss of potency.

This is a really fine powder. It will be my first time so its a bit weird testing it first hand to find out what it is, not knowing what 'it' is really supposed to be. Although, I suppose anything at all at such a low dose would count as a positive test.

I do have a marquis though, didn't know it would react, thanks =)

Merged in a thread about 5-MeO-DMT colors.

My 5-MeO-DMT is brownish-orange little grains.

flashbeem said:
Hello there and Hello to all in the Forum,

I want to smoke 5-MeO-DMT with my vaporizer (Oxygene Mini-Vaporizer from xxxx) - anyone tried? Do you guys out there it's OK to start with 5mg in the vapo? If yes, is 365°F a good temperature?

Would be really great if someone could help me out finding answers to this questions.

removed linkythingy

bye ;)

hiho :)

someone maybe could help me? :)

thanks !!

^ I've chased it off foil before - it tastes super ultra extra vile mind.

So in essence yeah it will work if you vapourise it.

Good luck have fun & try not to puke.

get your marijuana bowl, set down a screen, sprinkle a very minimal amount o f finely chopped marijuana. Sprinkle 5-meo-dmt over that. SLOWLY melt the 5-meo-dmt while inhaling, then as the 5-meo-dmt has vaporized begin bringing the flame closer and closer to the MJ and finally toke the MJ. You have to have one good long inhale to do this. Strong lungs. Strong mind. Blessings.

UnfortunateSquid said:
The tan/brown colour usually just indicates that the substance hasn't been washed to remove unwanted impurities.

5-MeO-DMT, like pretty much any such chemical, is white crystals/powder when pure, getting yellow, tan, brown with decreasing purity. This shouldn't necessarily correspond to a significant loss of potency.
True, but some tryptamines tend to discolour after time (oxidation?). When I got my 5-MeO-DMT, it was a white powder. Now, it is in tiny amber-coloured chunks.

Heck, when I bought my 4-AcO-DET, it was pure white. Now, it looks like ground-up charcoal.

5-MeO-DMT my new thing

i am going to be trying this substance very very soon. I have little experiance with research chems just DPT which was a almost religous experiance...

i have read little info on 5-meo i am planing to smoke it..... i want to kno wat the experiance is like...... is it emerce visual experiance like dpt was for me?? I just want to kno wat to be ready for from it.... and wat would the best dosage be...?

in general those that have tried it let me kno everything u think i should kno about this substance... while trying it for the first time and not having much played wit research chems

Last edited:
lilczey said:
i am going to be trying this substance very very soon. I have little experiance with research chems just DPT which was a almost religous experiance...

i have read little info on 5-meo i am planing to smoke it..... i want to kno wat the experiance is like...... is it emerce visual experiance like dpt was for me?? I just want to kno wat to be ready for from it.... and wat would the best dosage be...?

in general those that have tried it let me kno everything u think i should kno about this substance... while trying to for the first time and not having much played wit research chems
it's hardly visual at all. for me, its kinda like being hit in the head with a psychedelic brick, but some people find it to be the most divine drug ever, so theres no way to know how you'll react to it. start with 5mg or less.

Merged in 5-Meo-DMT stuff. Enjoy the utter wildness....:)

Curious about the smoking of salt/freebase forms of 5-MeO-DMT. I have a good amount of this chemical in salt form, and was wondering if it could be smoked in this form and if not, how to convert it to a freebase with some easy kitchen chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.