God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

Cat avatar....Nova Scotia location... I found OP's true identity!

99_1bubbles.jpg

people call me ricky i just made hash oil and almost burned the kitchen down cops took an oz from me and didnt press charges left my needles lmao <3 canada ordering some MXP soon :D

Laughed my ass off reading through all this. I bought 10g of diphenidine at one point before they clamped down on RCs over here in the UK. I once got arrested with it in my pocket. When they got me to the station I deftly held this ball of chemicals in my hand, and somehow the cops didn't notice it as they searched me. Artful dodger or what?

Anyway, It can be a hell of a drug, D-holing is a crazy experience indeed..

Once I became utterly convinced I was onto some massive media-induced conspiracy, sat down feverishly rewriting all the news titles into a notebook for reasons I can no longer remember. I've had the 'god' revelation OP seems to have been on about aswell. I came downstairs to explain it to my housemate, only to discover I was no longer capable of coherent speech, so only the word "MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" came out of my mouth. Nice! :D

Last edited:
you are right good sir. I have beyond gonzod shit at this point lol ill smoke half a gram of mxp or diphenidine and go walk around, for the fuck of it. idc no one can stop me, it's legal!

but yeah i do it all the time now, god did it first for me thank fuck cause i was lost. I believed in him and he did it! now you gotta believe in me and I'll do it and so on, this will spiral like a galaxy counterclockwise such is the nature of God or Kia or unity. It's beauty.

you know what's great tho, IV 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-mipt and dropping a few mescaline analogues at once. now that shit is just as profound as mxp/mxe but much more controllable antd God appreciates the order to a degree, but MXP makes him laugh most due to the absurdity. He laughed so hard at me when i got arrested for biting someone cause i thought i was a dog on mxp. i could see him right as clear as day,open eyed visuals. n he winked at me. lol

I once took about half a g of MXE on top of 100mg AMT and went for one of those trippy 'for the fuck of it' walks. I remember I walked through the woods with my eyes shut, because it was unbelievable fun not knowing where I was going. When I finally opened my eyes again, I'd walked a good half a mile, I'd made it to the motorway waaaaaaaay off from where I started. How I didn't fall down a ravine and kill myself I'll never know. My guardian angel must have thought 'Aaaaah SHIT! He's at it again..' Gotta love that guardian angel.

Sometimes I call them guiding spirits, sometimes I call them the system administrators of the matrix. But yeah I get what you guys are on about, gotta love the spirit drugs and all the harmless antics they sometimes get us into.

Sometimes I call them guiding spirits, sometimes I call them the system administrators of the matrix. But yeah I get what you guys are on about, gotta love the spirit drugs and all the harmless antics they sometimes get us into.
I haven't seen the administrators since I ran out of DMT, sadly. Miss those guys.

There should be an algorithm to just instantly merge this with any thread talking about depression, because I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible to read this from the beginning and still feel bad.

There should be an algorithm to just instantly merge this with any thread talking about depression, because I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible to read this from the beginning and still feel bad.

No doubt! Reading through that first page has been laughing like a drain every time.

oh damn that's intense hahaha you know how to do it right! :D there's definitely a bunch of something looking out for me cause i should be dead about a billion times over; i figure i'm just meant to live.... meant for something... for what i dont know i'll figure that out later.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - hst

New song actualized through improvised intuiting, genetically manifesting a hatchling cerebrally hatching in the universal mind, collectively genetically accessible, ancestral, life form feeling the continual cycle of souls incarnating, yes its fleeting! each one is infinitesimal, a decimal on a full-on mass spectral chromatical graphically represented by a rippling reverbering transducer-flexxing source force, electrcheminetically evolvulating and simultaneously collapsing the stream of wavicles,grafting hybrid photosynthesizing five-star rated star-dusted blessings, righteously honoring the mystery like perpetually cycling over-unity source-field tapping toroidally primarily, spherically surrounded perfectly realized mathematically idealized emergent transdimensionally networked pico filaments, surging forth in massive scales, syphoning inifnities, extracted as the vision predicted, truth can not be contradicted, harnessing dark energy, peripherally recycling singularities, wavicles, a psychedelifantasized inspiralized string infinitely driving the flow of energy floating endlessly fusing and repelling with its neighboring wandering dreaming universal consciousness, like a berenstine or berenstain or Bernstein, I can't say if I know precisly, fuzzy quantum tunneling, flipping and impossibible-bling, showing off mutated Crystal matrices, but still can not holographically remember my exact dimensional timeline, I'm going on embedding branching tangents flanging ripping through the veil of illusions and games, revealing shadows of truth, for the brightness is blinding, experiencing purely unimpeded light, we are out of sight, the stewards tending the inherent balance in the Earth, our inheritance producing every form of essential abundance, and this isn't even the song I was verbally describing with the same kind of in-the-moment streamlined roughly phase-locked presently-aligned with pin-pointed precisely engraved in binary strings linguistically-machine-encoded alien strands with a nebulouslly defined peripheral run-on sentence.-flexxing source force, electrcheminetically evolvulating and simultaneously collapsing the stream of wavicles,grafting hybrid photosynthesizing five-star rated star-dusted blessings, righteously honoring the mystery like perpetually cycling over-unity source-field tapping toroidally primarily, spherically surrounded perfectly realized mathematically idealized emergent transdimensionally networked pico filaments, surging forth in massive scales, syphoning inifnities, extracted as the vision predicted, truth can not be contradicted, harnessing dark energy, peripherally recycling singularities, wavicles, a psychedelifantasized inspiralized string infinitely driving the flow of energy floating endlessly fusing and repelling with its neighboring wandering dreaming universal consciousness, like a berenstine or berenstain or Bernstein, I can't say if I know precisly, fuzzy quantum tunneling, flipping and impossibible-bling, showing off mutated Crystal matrices, but still can not holographically remember my exact dimensional timeline, I'm going on embedding branching tangents flanging ripping through the veil of illusions and games, revealing shadows of truth, for the brightness is blinding, experiencing purely unimpeded light, we are out of sight, the stewards tending the inherent balance in the Earth, our inheritance producing every form of essential abundance, and this isn't even the song I was verbally describing with the same kind of in-the-moment streamlined roughly phase-locked presently-aligned with pin-pointed precisely engraved in binary strings linguistically-machine-encoded alien strands with a nebulouslly defined peripheral run-on sentence.