God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

I'm glad it turned out okay for you, but don't forget that while such experiences can give one a strong motivation to achieve a goal (eg getting clean, turning one's life around), the real work lies in the time when the novelty of that realization fades... I'm not saying this to discourage you of course! I've been here on BL (and especially in PD) for quite some time now, and as far as I can tell, you've always been on a self-destructive path. I just like the idea of you "doing it" ( ;) ) in the long-term and lead a happy and healthy life after all.

best of luck and take care :)

looks like it's going pretty good, great to hear it RobotRipping :)

just gonna put it out there that a trip report might be really awesome.

Yeah damn I've been on that self destructive path since I was 18 and first got arrested while on dxm... 10 years later now. My family has me on lockdown bank account is monitored. Got court in 2 months to face unrelated charges. I know the pink cloud all too well but I'm trying to keep my head up through all the shit. Trip report is in the works, kind of an ineffable experience though

full trip report here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...with-drugs-in-general?p=12312349#post12312349 happy reading and stay safe

Last edited:
The more time I spend here the more I'm coming to realize just why exactly this community truly is one of a kind, a shining example of what a harm-reduction community should look like. So much concern, so much compassion, so much wisdom... It's all so heartwarming to see.

Glad to hear you made it out okay Robo. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and please don't scare us like that again if you can help it. To the rest of y'all here on BL, stay classy %)

The timing of your experience is very peculiar Robotripping, because I myself had my most incredible dissociative trip ever also last friday on MXE. It was way beyond words, I hacked my brain into a supercomputer and tapped into the universal network and it was flowing with divine information. Delusional as it may be, I still consider the possibility that we were connected in the experience through a non-local conduit, and maybe the experience was amplified by our collective contributions to the network. I also know some other friends who had similar experiences this past weekend on the verge of total freak out because it was so intense for our physical bodies to handle. It took me a few days to recover but whew yeah, I totally feel everything you are saying man, WE DID IT!

No doubt I felt it too. Foreigner agreed something profound was happening in the universe last time I posted about sycj things in PS while on mxe... Maybe I got s tidbit maybe I'm crazy but guess we will find out ;)

Let us all remember on this day that yes, we DID IT

Amen brother, I will always remember this day when the whole BL community 'did it' even if 99% of us did not know (what we did).

'we did it'-RobotRipping

Last edited:

this whole thread....every comment....

LMFAO

I've read some shit, but this is pretty grand

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this thread... still gets me going everytime I read it. This is definitely among the upper echelon of dissociative trip reports I've seen. I can relate to the boundless enthusiasm, and euphoria :)

Last edited:
I would have probably written something akin to that, but the problem is, whenever I come to realizations of this magnitude, my abilities to type are usually severely impaired by that point...So great respect to the RobotRipping for preserving motor skills while being that high ;)
And yes, this truly is an exciting thing to read after all. Invigorating in all ways possible. Love that.

This thread isthe best thread ever. Glad to hear youre ok op, stay sane. That probably was one hell of a trip, damn youre a soldier dude... Peace

Best thread that I've seen in a while.

I'm glad we finally did it though.

About time

to_do_list.jpg

About time

to_do_list.jpg

See when I say LOL on the internet I'm usually not laughing out loud, but when I saw that I burst out into a chuckle. That's fucking hilarious.

Dissociatives are one hell of a drug kids, stay far away