God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

for now at least im a poly drug addict benzos etiz opiates n speed n stims of all kinds lol

cant say i wont touch mxe again but for now everything else is done. ive been at it for 10 years straight psychs dissociatives then opiates and benzos then etizolam and speed the last 2 years, recently i was taking 50mg of 3-4dichloromethylphenidate along with copious amounts of etiz (10-20mg/day) but i'm through the withdrawals from that shit now. gotta stay clean for myself and family now. plus $1000 worth of drugs seized by hospital and police in the last month hurts the old wallet not to mention speeding fine, 2 ambulance bills, driving under influence of drugs charge and poss of 3 oz of cannabis and scale charge; god damn i left a path of destruction behind me.

for now at least im a poly drug addict benzos etiz opiates n speed n stims of all kinds lol

cant say i wont touch mxe again but for now everything else is done. ive been at it for 10 years straight psychs dissociatives then opiates and benzos then etizolam and speed the last 2 years, recently i was taking 50mg of 3-4dichloromethylphenidate along with copious amounts of etiz (10-20mg/ day) but i'm through the withdrawals from that shit now. gotta stay clean for myself and family now. plus $1000 worth of drugs seized by hospital and police in the last month hurts the old wallet not to mention speeding fine, 2 ambulance bills, driving under influence of drugs charge and poss of 3 oz of cannabis and scale charge; god damn i left a path of destruction behind me.
That is a heavy burden. Your mom probably wants to retire some day.

Oh yeah the realization was that humanity reached self actualization lol perhaps a bit deluded trip report maybe I remembered loading the third capsule without weighing any of the 3 I took and about 3 hours until I went into an ibogaine dmt like trip then blacked out and skyped my family for help

OP I hope you get better & realise your sounding a bit delusional right now. Respect God, maybe he's trying to let you know something bad is going to happen in the near future if you don't get your self straightened out more. Also stay away from the dissociatives, theyre not good for your mental well being which hurts your physical placement in life.

Last edited:
OP I hope you get better & realise your sounding a bit delusional right now. Respect God, maybe he's trying to let you know something bad is going to happen in the near future if you don't get your self straightened out more. Also stay away from the dissociatives, theyre not good for your mental well being which hurts your physical placement in life.

Agreed

A good rest is in order, though OP may be too stubborn. Sounds like your family must be pretty supportive, don't take that for granted.

Haha holy fuck diphinidine at 500 mg is a hell of a drug my mom sent me back to earth and I'm alive and well. I saw god and Jesus who knows if that was real but I saw it. I'm safe and sound now getting clean again love u all and hope some of u found it entertaining lucky I'm not dead
What did God look like and was jesus really old by now? Do they still have beards? Did they indroduce them self? (hello mortal, I am your maker aka God and btw this is my son Jesus.)

The above was intended as a serious question, but I guess this comes over as trolling, by now, but this is not my intention, don't want to disrespect or make fun of you RobotRipping

And although I find the subject amusing and laughed reading your posts and immediatly went looking for diphenidide thinking like a Nike commercial. :)

I hoped you were going to come back as healthy and functional as before and the first thing I did next day when I woke up was check if here were any new posts from you.
I'm actually curious to how you experienced it. (and god and jesus and all) (see? cant help myself)

Fuck man did you have an experience! Glad you are ok!
(And we hope we don't get to see any posts like: Oops.. we did it again..)

Last edited:
As much as I find dissociatives very helpful in self-exploring and learning new stuff about life, diphenidine and analogues were a big disappointment for me. It could be due to my past dissociative use, but it seems that tolerance to diphenidine rises even after one use. It's just made me want some proper ketamine right now.

I'm more curious as to what role Ebola played in this rather than god and Jesus,,,,:D

Lol I think I was referring to some threads In. P&s that I posted in while high as fuck on mxe and ebola had some interesting ideas on existence. God and Jesus looked like what's depicted in Catholicism lol archetypes implanted or indoctrinated in my mind forever. Never said shit was real that's just what I saw in a vision open eyed visual.

I said a lot of silly shit lol I love dissociatives but clean now. Looks like I'm gonna stay that way by choice.... One positive thing at least diphinidine hit me so hard but the dose was rather high too

Watching this thread develop was definitely massively interesting. Best of Bluelight nomination IMO.

Looking back it took a massive realization brought on by a dissociative spiritual near death experience for me to get clean... In a sense I'm doing it haha