God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

Hell yea whatever we did 'we did it'. :D

Yes!!!! I knew something was up, my bojangles were tingling up a storm! A sure sign that we have indeed "did it " damn drop the microphone like a rapper strut out because we fucking did it!

*places order for diphenidine *

Ugh I hope he's ok

Last thing we need is another BL'er making unintelligble posts on diphenidine then...never coming back

:(

Insanity ain't no laughing matter.

...not with dissociatives, anyway.

Hopefully the OP is laying low after sobering up and seeing this thread.

Hopefully OP returns soon, I've posted some shit when I was high that I wasn't too proud of but damn idk...

Last edited:
I'm gonna take a guess and say that if they are ok, they are eigther embarrassed about this thread OR they were so unbelievably high that they forgot about it entirely xD

I do hope for the best though, not just for his sake, but I'm sure those who stumbled across this would like some closure!!!

I'm gonna take a guess and say that if they are ok, they are eigther embarrassed about this thread OR they were so unbelievably high that they forgot about it entirely xD

I do hope for the best though, not just for his sake, but I'm sure those who stumbled across this would like some closure!!!

Well, if saying stupid shit was a reason to stay off-line then nobody'd EVER hear from me.

Robo, if you ARE there, nobody gives two shits for the thread, but they seem to care a lot about you...check in man.

I'm gonna feel bad about my attempted humor in this thread if something befell Mr Robot. dang we are softies...

I'm sure Robot is fine. Why would he still be sitting on Bluelight after such a momentous occasion? After all, we did it!

Haha holy fuck diphinidine at 500 mg is a hell of a drug my mom sent me back to earth and I'm alive and well. I saw god and Jesus who knows if that was real but I saw it. I'm safe and sound now getting clean again love u all and hope some of u found it entertaining lucky I'm not dead

I came to in the hospital still convinced I was in heaven musta been the thumb tabs of etiz I did lol and tons of iv Valium in the hospital whew think my research days are over do no try this at home kids

Diphenidine and 2 meo diphinidine suck tho amnesia was bad I probably did die I did at least 500 mg and it was like ibogaine stick to mxe for ur thrills lol

Last edited:
Wow! That sounds like a wake up call and a half! Hope you don't have too much in the way of financial, legal, reputation consequences. Glad you made it, you had a few worried there!

Just have to ask you one question:
How does it feel to be the dude who was chosen to proclaim to all mankind that we have "DID IT!!!" ?
:D

Nah no cost got arrested and had my shit seized week before but charges will get dropped thx hope I didn't scare anyone too bad if nothing else don't fuck with diphenidine shot 2meo diphinidine and it was not nearly as intense I'm also a massive diss head so take caution everyone shit is serious

BTW it felt godlike lol I played a concert in heaven turns out I was playing my guitar outside in the rain at 3am lol

That's one hell of a story to tell if nothing else. You still planning an end to researching?