• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Easy to obtain unique drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RollinFaded~

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm a new member and haven't done too many things. I smoke alot, but that's not even really a drug lol. Anyways, ive also done painkillers, snorted adderall, and done DXM a decent amount as well. I really enjoyed DXM every time ive done it. I wish I could experiment with lsd,e, xannys, acid, shrooms,molly, etc, you know alot of just interesting substances to just help me kinda break down barriers and see things in a different vision and just enjoy things. The only problem is a white, 17 year old, middle class kid living in a suburban neighborhood doesn't have many hookups lol. Does any one know any really just interesting or unique but also very easy to obtain substances. They don't have to be unique particularly, just the biggest emphasis is more unknown or not mainstream substances that i could easily obtain. Actually more just things like i could get very easily honestly lol... Thanks!

I'm not all that knowledgeable and may not give very good answers, but, I bet such drugs u can easily get but that rarely used/known of, are that way for a reason.. either very harmful, or fairly bad sideeffects or something. . .
If you absolutely wanna do some exotic stuff I suggest you plan well,get it frmo a proper seller u trust, and don't just do it cos u're bored or wanna show off having tried some weird/unusual stuff.. or else may be very disappointed, hurt/killd or such =S
Probably many ways u could get high easily with stuff most wouldn't touch or know of, but it's probably mostly/all very harmful or otherwise undesirable and are 'not mainstream'/'more unknown' as a result of factors u don't wanna ignore..

Anyway, good luck & stay safe bro! Remember, u'll surely get across all kindsa stuff as u get older... dont rush it, don't do anything stupid, dangerous or that would turn u off it compeltely cos u're impatient and just bored or something :p

the rarely used ones are as such for a reason. that ones that are also easily obtainable to most.... well, they're even more so - stayed away from- for a reason most would think is agood one :) (Krokodil? )

try a bottle of Coca Cola, pour out a lil of it then shake it... and suck up the gas/carbonic acide/wahtever its name frmo shaking it after opening it again.. u'll get a lil high/buzz and dizzy for a few sec atleast, prolly not too harmful i guess :p lol, only thing i can think of without much supposed harm..

Last edited:
^You're moronic.

And no one is going to suggest rare/exotic substances for you to try on this board. We don't do that.

Hang up the psychonaut hat and just enjoy life (and LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) is "acid", and "molly" is just a crystalized/powdered version of MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethylamphetamine of "ecstasy"). Being a 17 year old kid in suburbia isn't keeping you from getting hookups. I was a 17 year old kid in suburbia and I was able to get Methamphetamine, MDMA, LSD, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Cocaine, Xanax, Morphine Sulfate, Oxycodone, etc; it's all about who you know. This wasn't necessarily a good thing.

Alright fuck the exotic part lol, like I can get DXM all over, aderall is prescribed to like anyone, like what are some other very easy to get drugs like how DXM is

/facepalm

No one is going to tell you what to get fucked up on. And of course DXM is easy to get; it's an over-the-fucking-counter medication. If you're looking for easy-to-come-across dissociative anesthetics, good fucking luck.

"HOW DO I REACH THESE KEEDS?!?!"

I was once in your shoes.

Three words .... Mescaline. San Pedro.

That's ALL you need .... Mescaline is life changing ... legally Obtaining San Pedro is not a problem.

You remind me of my kid. Heard about nutmeg and started snorting everything on the spice rack ...

go to the park and ask that pothead looking dude if he has some weed then ask him a few questions and bam you know can buy weed if you're lucky you'll even learn some other shit. then, go to a rave and ask around for acid or molly wtv, don't need to take untested shit but you know, that's a good way to find connections

i don't know where you live but i'm serious you can learn pretty much everything talkin to someone on the street who has that look. acid, molly, shrooms, that necklace-selling rasta at the corner can help you. or also, make some new friends maybe

i learned a lot about (getting) several drugs this way... to make connections you need to know people

good luck

edit: actually i don't know if that would be ok in your culture but where i live it is

Last edited:
We don't allow threads like this. If you have a drug in your possession that you want to learn to take more safety then feel free to ask about it, but we don't suggest drugs for you to get high on.

Status
Not open for further replies.