• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine The dreaded come down!

tizzadagza

Greenlighter
All get right to it - I love doing cocaine all night but the initial high diminishes with continued use and the come down for me is unbearable. Paranoia, severe depression, panic etc... Any advice on keeping the euphoria steady all night and decreasing the withdrawal, either with other drugs, positive thinking, diet etc...

That's why so many people say yay isn't worth it. The high doesn't last long, and the comedown can be shitty. Weed helps some people on the comedown, but if I were you I'd drop the blow, in my experiences when you do it you're pretty much guaranteed to fiend the rest of the night.

That's why so many people say yay isn't worth it. The high doesn't last long, and the comedown can be shitty. Weed helps some people on the comedown, but if I were you I'd drop the blow, in my experiences when you do it you're pretty much guaranteed to fiend the rest of the night.
I have to agree, the couple times Ive done coke, it was good, but way too short...would get too expensive to have a good time for any extended period.

Makes me wonder why coke is SOOOO highly priced...doesnt seem like its worth it to me (but my true love is opiates, so im not really a coke guy) Im not sure how much one cocoa plant yields in terms of good coke, but since they use the leaves, seems like one plant would definitely yield more product versus one poppy plant and how much usable opium is produced, so when I think about it like this...really Heroin SHOULD be more expensive than coke...right? Where is the justification in the price of coke...risk is the same compared to any other drug?

I always find coke to more or less make me agitated, paranoid and over-alert, rather than deriving any true euphoria from it. If I haven't used in a couple days and I do a big hit of rock, then that can feel pretty awesome, but it's diminishing returns with each subsequent hit. Stims have never done the same thing for me as opiates do for that reason.

Ahhh good old cocaine I remember those days of going skiing all weekend then the dreaded comedown. Coke is horrible I don't see how somebody would want to do that 24/7 after being up for one night your fucked all sketch and whatnot. I remember doing a fat line before walking down to the store 5 minutes away to get some smokes cause I like to smoke a bit when Im high and me and my buddy were fiending by the time we got to the store I remember my buddy at the door all bugg eyed saying hurry up let's get back then we proceeded to practicly run home to do another line after only 15 mins. I mean how is that fun its the biggest ball and chain ever being an addict to that.

I always find coke to more or less make me agitated, paranoid and over-alert, rather than deriving any true euphoria from it. If I haven't used in a couple days and I do a big hit of rock, then that can feel pretty awesome, but it's diminishing returns with each subsequent hit. Stims have never done the same thing for me as opiates do for that reason.

Yea I loved opiates more than coke too once I tried them. I remember taking an oxy after a night of coke and I felt sooooo good I wanted that feeling all the time. I started using opiates after coke because that way you don't have any comedown whatsoever and go right to sleep with a sleeping pill. But then I started looking forward to the opiates after the coke more so than the coke so I cut out the coke and mostly did opiates. That was smart 10 years later and I'm still addicted and have been shooting and selling heroin all these years.

swim just did 2grams by himself and he is coming down. here is what he took: 1.5suboxone 100mgvalium, and he smoked a pinner joint. swim wants to know if any of u have used subs for comedown and how they did for u and he wanted to know if anyone has tried close to that combo and how they did with the comedown effects. before you scream about his high dose of valium 100mg he has a huge tolerance to benzos and all drugs for that matter. he needs help. swim says thanks in advance guys.

We don't swim here we know its you do you really think cops are that dumb? Oh he said swim so it can't be him lol just use I statements here we are not on drugs forum this is the good forum not the shitty one where everybody gets their pet dinosaur high or are always talking in 3rd person thinking they have outsmarted any cops trying to bust people for getting high on small quantities of drugs.

But yes I have done sub's and coke the sub's take away the comedown for me just like any other opiate does. I like doing coke and sub from the few times that I did it I remember not being so sketch like when just doing coke by itself. Kinda like a speedball but not nearly as intense.

your first paragraph was useless in the sense that you were a douche in explaining your opinion of how this forum is run, although your not even a mod.

on the other hand I appreciate your response and information and im not being sarcastic.....you could of left the rude out of it though, just would've been more respectful, and trust me I know this isn't a "shitty" forum.....its helped me and swim several times. If its true and the word applies I will use it if it rolls of my keyboard.

Well this is always my advice to anyone about anything.. drink a lot of water. And I second what Cuzie said about doing less. I've made the mistake of taking waaay too much of something without even noticing it and then suffering from it later on. Do a little, wait a while to see how you feel, then decide if you want to do more or not.

your first paragraph was useless in the sense that you were a douche in explaining your opinion of how this forum is run, although your not even a mod.

on the other hand I appreciate your response and information and im not being sarcastic.....you could of left the rude out of it though, just would've been more respectful, and trust me I know this isn't a "shitty" forum.....its helped me and swim several times. If its true and the word applies I will use it if it rolls of my keyboard.

Lol thanks I guess. Fine then swim all you want I obviously can't stop you from writing it and it's not my opinion nobody uses swim on here except people who just started out and they think their on drugs forum. When you talk in 3 rd person things can get a bit confusing that's all.
I didn't think I was mean to you.

That's why I just pass on cocaine, for the exception of every once in a blue moon. My problem is that I prefer IV coca which turns the drug into a whole new bitch and that bitch can sure as fuck become a MONSTER, and fast! Like crack, way more intense and euphoria out of this world, but riskier, more likely to OD. I can make a half g or g of raw cocaine (even lightly cut with mannitol) or high-purity crack cocaine last ALL DAY via IV ROA.

I'm talking we used to blow money on that Pearl-colored, ether/strong-chem reeking, chunky but still moist raw cocaine. Texture was like soft, pearly and silver/white peanut brittle. The best coca I've ever sniffed, smelled, IV'd, fucked ;)

I started having to have about a g of ECP and Xanax bars or diazepam if I had to get cocaine.

And for some reason, no matter how I adjust doses anymore I'm not capable of feeling that godly Coca + ECP smack same-rig speedball I once knew and loved hahaha. Shulgin reference, funny because I'm stoned and 'Done'd + 15mg diaz.