• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Substitute for MDMA?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So i absolutley love raving with MDMA, unfortunatley i have to wait a month inbetween each roll when theres atleast 2-3 fantastic amazing shows that happen a month :(.. im looking for a good alternative, i dont have a huge source so any of the weird uncommon drugs i wont be able to obtain, but im mainly thinking about Coke/alcohol, will one that enhance the raving experience i.e. That loving atmosphere, sound/music, lights, dancing, socializing, etc. im generally an uptight person and it seems MDMA really brings out the best of me, im the life of the party, so caring, everything is just so perfect, gahhh.. and i've also heard that LSD/Shrooms are good for raves, but im going to be going to most of these alone, and i deff dont want to end up having a bad trip, and most of these shows only are gonna be a few hours long anyways.

LSD/psylocibin good at raves I'd say just if you are experienced. maybe some speed? or a medium dose of alcohol/GHB? it depends on you really, some people may even like to rave on opioids while others might prefer to spend the high in nod-noddy happy dream land.

Not a fan of psychedelics at raves. I'd rather take a big dose and lose my head when I trip.

MDMA is the best but coke, speed, and alcohol are good substitutes to me. I have a great time on all of them. And definitely don't get your hopes up for anything mimicking MDMA's effects or you will just be disappointed. There are substitutes but no replacements.

Nowadays I use 2c-b which is the perfect substitute for MDMA. The come up is same as mdma, It makes you dance a lot but after a while you start "wooooow" feeling :)
MDMA doesn't give me the enjoying feeling same as before.
2c-b + ketamine replaced it.
Try it, you won't regret.

For coke, i didn't feel anything, they can't be substitute for MDMA IMO. Speed also.
Mushrooms can be a bad substitute but better than chemicals.
Maybe 4fmp? I didn't feel a thing except a bit slow rush. Maybe some experienced users share their thoughts?

Btw try to give 2months between mdma sessions if you can go use 2c-b :)

^^ oh yeah, how couldn't I think about 2c-b... and also maybe bk-2c-b (more stimmy and long lasting and less psychedelic)

For coke, i didn't feel anything, they can't be substitute for MDMA IMO. Speed also.

If you didn't feel anything you either had bad drugs or didn't do enough. Take the right amount of either and you will CERTAINLY feel it. I know the first time I tried coke I didn't do enough to feel it, the second time I had bad coke. But when you get it right it's certainly a good party drug.

Lots of ketamine at raves too. I know a lot of people who roll every weekend. I think you can get away with it for a while but it depends on the person.

Using Ket every week is a big danger for your body (especially for your liver).
I won't risk it by doing it. Also yes, we use ßk-2c-b and it's very euphoric and long lasting. 1 dose of 100-120mg is enough for 6-7 hours. A small line of K bumps (3-4 times will make your party very funny)

Also for cocaine, I tried it in many places but it's very short lasting. The euphoria is good but for the first 5 mins.
I tried in Amsterdam which I mixed with ketamine it was superb but we always expect something like rolling. So It doesn't satisfy me..

ßk-2c-b all the way.. The true(and most close) substitute of MDMA.

Also for cocaine, I tried it in many places but it's very short lasting. The euphoria is good but for the first 5 mins.
I tried in Amsterdam which I mixed with ketamine it was superb but we always expect something like rolling. So It doesn't satisfy me..

we call this 'calvin klein' here... sounds tempting, but i never have ketamine, what a shame