Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM - Experienced - An Awesome Trip & Awesome People

Hunter19877

Bluelighter
An Awesome Trip & Awesome People My roommate and I like trippin. We both have the same feelings about it. Its mind opening, enlightening.

So we went out and got 4 5oz bottles of delsym and 2 bottles of 20count robo pills. Stocking up for the night My roommate is also my good friend and fellow musician/artist. We play guitars and make music. Anyway, This chick Valerie was hanging out with us thats why i got more of the robo pills. I drank 2 of the 5oz bottles of Delsym 1776Mgs , and my roommate (Chris) drank the other 2, and J took a whole bottle of the robo pills 300Mg was hanging out with us thats why i got more of the robo pills. I drank 2 of the 5oz bottles of Delsym 1776Mgs , and my roommate (Chris) drank the other 2, and Valerie took a whole bottle of the robo pills 300Mgs.

So we were just chillin, chattin and i was on the computer setting up the studio programs and stuff. Valerie was getting to know Chris. Anyway, it was cool just us three chillin. Chris likes to drink a lot, he was drinkin Southern Comfort, ON TOP of the Delsym lol. He's a beast.

We were recording some guitar riffs when the trip started hitting me. Chris and Valerie were writing a new song when i hoped up and went over to my computer to open up my Windows Media Player and play my trip song. I always play this song when my trip starts Bloodhound Gang "Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss" Valerie started dancing, sexy as hell to the song and it all just brought my trip on more! It was so cool watching her dance in the living room. As my trip came on more you know you get that , um, i guess different vision lol. I don't know Things just seem different to me. Its actually like im in another world. Thats what i always say lol.

This is around when i took ate the bottle of robo pills. I felt like i was close to peaking. I tried to roll a cigarette but that didn't work out to well lol i guess cuz of how hard i was trippin. I had Valerie roll some up and i was smokin a cigarette and i would follow the smoke and it would do crazy shit and faces and shit. I got up and started to try to dance with Valerie We were dancing in the living-room to some trance music, but we weren't moving fast we were moving slow. I grabbed the camera and i was taking pictures and it was like i BECAME the camera. Our shadows on the wall looked like a heart cuz we both had our hair down. I felt like i was floating. Even when dancing with her it just felt like we were hovering all around the house.

We went into the bedroom and she was kissing me and grinding on me. I was trippin hard now. I'm at that point where i feel like im something else and im not coming back. she starts stripping and im thinking wow im actually gonna have sex on DXM. I been wanting her for a while, it sucks tho cuz i knew i couldn't come on this shit. she was on top ridin me and i remember feeling like i felt EVERYTHING! Like i felt her pussy but it was like my touch extended to her and i could feel what she was feeling! she was lovin it to i could tell. My sense of touch was expanding it was like i could feel everything insider her. I don't know how to explain it.

I don't know if she came or not. The next thing i remember is us laying there in the bed and we were just cuddling and looking at the curtains. They have these designs on them and they were morphing into a bright and brilliant display of colors and shapes. They would fill the room and i would just stare. I don't know what she was seeing. And every time i would close my eyes, It would all go away and blink out and i guess you could say i was having CEVs. But every time I opened my eyes and looked at the curtains. It would all be normal and start all over again! I cant even begin to explain the colors and shapes of the things that were morphing off of the curtains, Lighting up my vision into colorful brightness. man i can still see it lol.

The next thing i remember is being out in the living-room again, i think Chris was trippin hard he was stuck on the computer watching some trippy videos. i looked over at Valerie and my vision started, like, pulsing! It was like going in and out and i remember thinking that i was stuck like this for ever. I went to sit next to her on the chair, when i stood up it was like the room stretched out and she was like a mile away it was like a tunnel. Fuckin weird. I sat down and she sat on my lap in the recliner and was takin pics of us and i remember her saying something about my eyes are so huge. lol.
I loved that moment for some reason. For some reason it stuck with me, us sitting there and my vision pulsing and everything just seeming and feeling so otherworldly. I was so in love with the moment, the trip was going so good I'm happy i remember this.

The next thing i recall is Chris playing the guitar with the wawa pedal and it sounded fucking insane! It started reminding me of Some Led Zeppelin songs The way he was playing. I like when he plays man hes good. He always kills it and makes me wanna play. After this i remember us just chilling listening to some trance music. I took a few Xanies cuz i wanted to go to sleep and i went in the room and layed down. I was laying there and i remember it feeling like my bed was floating in a river or something. Or maybe like i was flying on it i don't know its hard to explain these things. I had some CEV's and fell asleep

I really liked this trip. I miss that time. It was one of the best times Ive ever had. We hung out for 4 days. We made good music that will always remind me of that night. Chris was doing these crazy vocals that were so awesome on this one track we made. Its kinda trippy lol.
Well i hope someone can enjoy this. i know i did. it was one of the greatest few days of my entire life. I really wish i could go back to this. Chris is now one with mother earth for real now, as he always used to say... I really miss this.....

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited:
Nice. :) Some of my trips are my best memories as well.

Just read this again. ... i really wish i could do delsym like i used to..... such a beautiful thing. RIP Chris. youre one with mother earth for real now like youve always said

Just read this again. ... i really wish i could do delsym like i used to..... such a beautiful thing. RIP Chris. youre one with mother earth for real now like youve always said
Polistirex? I prefer rapid release regular Hbr

I don’t seem physically sound to take even a moderate dose these days anything over like 100mg gives me worrisome side effects like chest pain

I did some two days ago it was refreshing and breaking my doses up into two or three small ones prevented scary symptoms but it didn’t kick as hard nor reach the level I would have liked to taking over 150mg at once

Your dose here is how kids did it in my high school. Heroic no fear of side effects

Chris is gone now but at least you have one of the best days of your life with him, marked forever.
Nice report!

When shopping for DXM, look for the pressed salt (crystal) formulations, not the gel caps. The former are subjectively better IMO.

This was one of the greatest times of my life!
I tried it and had a horrible experience, it was so bad, I only tried once more a long time later. I figured it was a bad trip, but since it was legal and cheap and although not into that sort of thing, I was bored and once again and probably the last time, but same as the first time, miserable. Hey, I figured it was a bad trip the first time, but same as the second. I read about it and people enjoy it, guessing it is just me.

I've had some amazing experiences on DXM.

I think it gets such a shitty uinfair rep just because it's legal & highschool kids do it.

I've had DXM trips that rivaled any shroom trip. The trips vary a lot too, like one trip might be incredibly mystical & euphoric & then another time it'll feel really gross & boring.

I think I passed my 50 trip limit a long time ago though. I'm actually terrified to try the doses I use to now. Cause some times these DXM trips feel like you're dying.

DXM is good for helping reduce opioid tolerance IME, but it's only temporary of course.

^^^^i'll definitely second that DXM trips vary a lot... 300mgs can make it so i feel sick and don't want to move and just sleep through the experience, and then i've taken 300mgs and was up and dancing at a concert with out any bad side effects... really have no idea what the deal is with that stuff when i take it. makes me skeptical to try it again, esspecially cause i have some nerve damage in my back, but i've never heard anything about DXM hurting people with nerve damage... when i used to take dramamine as a teen that used to give me sensations that i found to be very similar to nerve damage.