• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe iv'ing buprenophine and needle fixation

sstalker

Greenlighter
Hi guys!First of all i want to say that i'm new to BL and to this forum stuff.i don't know if this is the place to write this but i'll write it anyway.I'll try to learn how this stuff works and where to post threads as fast as i can.!The subject i want to talk about is buprenophine related.And i hope i'll get some opinion from you guys.Cause i need it bad.Also forgive me if i make some spelling mistakes.So...I am a long time drug user.12 years give or take.I have tried(abused) almost every drug known to man(and enjoyed if i might add),but i came across a big problem...After 6 years using heroin hard core i desided to quit and try the buprenophine program.I ussualy smoked the H but i started injecting it.It hasn't been a long time,almost 2 and a half years but believe me i went overkill with it..i was injecting myself 3 times a day cause i had it everytime i wanted.I developed a needle fixation and i can't get rid of it till today...At fitst when i started taking the bupe i was snorting it because sublingualy it takes a lot time for it to start working.And also i need far too less to make it through the day...I decided to medicate myself,because if i went to rehab centre i know i would have been prescribed 20mg minimum.I started with 8mg and with time i try to taper down.I'm taking bupe 2 years along with occasionaly taking H.But year ago i tried to iv the bupe and i must admit i really liked it.I know it doesn't have the innitial strike like H does but it gives me a nice warm feeling and i can function with no problem through the day.The feeling is almost simular like snorting it but i keep iv'ing it because my needle fixation.I must say that iv'ing it,damaged my veins preety bad and now i am forced to snort it again.The worst part is that i know that it is very bad for my health but i keep doing it.I'll show you how i do it and plz tell me if there is any way less damaging to the veins.I just put the pill in the syringe,shake it for a min or two and inject it...Now i am at 4mg a day.I take 8mg pill and break it in two because that way it has a less talc in it.I think it is the talk that damages the veins.Tell me if you inject the talc also or if you inject only the white sollution(the white watter).I know i must stop doing this but i dont know how...at least i want to know the right way of doing it if i sometimes wish to inject it..So pls answer me this and also give me some advice on how to stop injecting it.I will be most gratefull because i can't find a way to get rid of this S...!I tried private clinics and it didn't helped me..I don't know if there is a way out of this because one day straight to me is like hell.It's so freaking boring...! But i hate the fact that i need something to make it through the day.I like to hear some advice from people who have been through this,not from some1 who only read about this...I saw some of the threads and i rlly liked it as the whole page.You can write me about everything and i'll try to help you as much as i can.
So thx about reading my thread and i hope i'll hear some usefull info.
May the force be with you all! ;)

Last edited:
Wow, that's really dangerous. I've IV'd bupe a few times, personally it did little for me so I stopped bothering. If you're going to IV it at would recommend filtering the solution AT LEAST TWICE, until it is as clear as possible preferably.

Injecting the talc will cause serious health complications eventually, and if you miss your shot you could loose a limb. It's really not worth it.

Thx man.As for missing the shot,you wont loose a limb but u'll get a preety bad swelling 4 sure.And it hurts like hell 4 day or 2.But i put some hepatrombin on it and it goes away in a few days

As for the talc,i iv it cause i think i will waste the bupe if i don't(if i filter it).Will it have the same feeling filtered or will it have a smaller effect?

hey I'm also a long time user with needle fixation on bupe for the last nine months. I understand the needle fixation just reading your post made me want to run out and buy some points[ I have that craving always] but I won't because if I do i would be dead within a year because I've already damaged my heart shooting tar. What your doing, and especially the way your doing it is very very dangerous. you want to be injecting clear liquid if at all. check out the resources on this site [Im sorry I can't remember the exact link but I have seen detailed instructions on how to shoot bupe on this site so please find them] you really doing massive damage man and your at the right place to find out what you need to know. Good luck man I wish I could tell you some magic answer to get this shit out of both our heads but I don't have one I just take it day by day. Hope your well. Pm me anytime.

What are the markings on the pills so we know which ones you are getting. That doesbt change the fact that you must filter them. All of the unfiltered particles that make it into your shot are building up in your circulatory system and can cause some real damage.

Buprenorphine is water soluble and that's all you want in your shot and filtering it won't make you lose any of the drug, just the pill binders and fillers that you don't want in your system anyway. How much are you shooting up per shot? I'm thinking 4mg since you said you break the pill into two but I'm not sure. That's a high dose to shoot and most people find that smaller doses feel better.

Maybe you could try weaning yourself off the needle. Shoot a small dose at first so you get the quick onset that you seem to be after, and then take the rest of the dose sublingually. That will give you both the instant effects as well as the long duration so that you can wait longer before you need your next dose.

I'm going to move this to the correct forum. In the future if you don't know where a thread belongs just start it in the 'Homeless' forum and one of the mods will move it to the correct forum for you.

Support --> OD (feel free to move it to BDD if It's better suited for that forum)

What you just shake it around in a syringe and shoot it without a filter!!!??? Holy shit don't do that man now wonder your veins are fucked you need to make a filtered solution using micron filters. Don tkeep doing this

You're lucky you came here guy
Need to take our advice

Search Captain.Heroin's guide thread on shooting subs if you must continue or at least just get a wheel filter

Thank u guys very much for the advice! I had a very bad example i had learned from.The guy showed me the wrong way and now i'm paying a big price.I have damaged almost all of my veins and i have no place to shoot at..It's almost inposible to find a vein.If i only knew about this site earlier...!damn! I shoot 4mn now.the tablets are with the 8 on one side and the arrow on the other.they're preety easy to dissolve.they are white by the way.I can't say that 4mg is a big dose to shoot.it is,if u do it 4 the fitst time 4 sure.I don't whant to brag in any way dont get me wrong pls.i have shooted 16mg.it felt good.but i think 8mg is the max feeling u'll get from it...if u shoot above 8 the feeling is the same and it's not worth it.u just waste another pill.and in my case u putt a hell lot of talk in ur sistem.Man i must say when i red ur posts i got scared.I didn't knew bout this stuff.And i'm having a second thgoughts if i want to shoot this shit again inside me...Thank u very much!Mabye this is the cure for needle fixation...a dangerous one but it might help...To reach a point when u don't have a place to shoot(like me) and get freacked out about it.uff....Just 1 more question...can u filter it with cotton cause i don't think the drugstores in mu country have micron filters?Take care!

Last edited:
So much of the fear...Damn,i am so fuckin unimprovable...I took your advice and filtered it..Not with micron filter but with cotton...The sollution was almost waterlike,with no white in it like before...I thought i was shooting pure watter.But i must say that the feeling was a lot less powerfull then shooting unfiltered bupe! The crisis r gone and i'm feeling ok.But after experiencing this i don't know if it's worth iv'ing it..You'll get a stronger feeling by sniffing it.It is safer to filter it,no word about that...But there is no comparison with shooting it unfiltered...I think if u shoot it unfiltered u should leave out the talc that's found at the end of the syringe...I was making a HUGE mistake reshooting it.i was going back & forth,back & forth till i get everything in my vein...Not anymore...Tell me what do u think about this method..? Only leaving out the talc at the end...?

Fuck me your making me cringe why were you trying to put that goop into your veins and why did you keep sticking yourself to get it. Jeez no wonder your veins are ruined.

You're lucky you came here guy
Need to take our advice

Search Captain.Heroin's guide thread on shooting subs if you must continue or at least just get a wheel filter

I don't think he can get a wheel filter that's why he didn't or at least that's what he told me in a PM. Your sure you cant Have you checked every pharmacy? Cotton will let particles through that micron filters wont. Cotton is better than nothing but it still lets hella particles through the needle into your veins. There's a thread I'm trying to find that shows microscopic close ups of solutions that have been unfiltered of suboxone and one filtered through cotton and one done through a micron filter. It really puts into perspective how important micron filtering is seeing how many solids are taken away from the solution. The cotton let a lot of particles through but the micron filter left next to nothing in the way of solids in the solution.
Captain heroin does have a mega thread on making a solution with a micron filter as Bill said it has pictures and everything step by step for any dummy to understand (not saying your a dummy ;) . that's the easiest way to learn is by that a lot of us have that way.

Haha when you said that it just got me thinking about some idiot on a thread a long time ago who got mad at me for telling someone to go to captain heroins mega thread on micron filters one time. The guy said later that all I do on here is tell people to message captain heroin and I'm an idiot blah blah I don't know anything. Lol people why not refer someone to such a useful thread if they want to know how to micron filter. He said that's all I post on threads is "ask captain heroin" lol he went looking for my posts and found the one that I wrote to aguy asking about micron filtering and messaged it to me. I told him good you searched through all my posts and found one single one. Some people.

Last edited:
yea swim has iv'ed boxes for a time now. the pill def. he filters. swim told me that he didn't filter the strips....didn't think to ask y. swim also just iv's about 1 or less mg at a time, and he said almost always less than 1. He says he gets a better rush everytime and it conserves his supply....lol. Anyways what swim was gonna tell you that he has been doing this steady for the last 5months that he know of. he wont tell me the exact truth on time....prolly longer. Most of his veins are hardening up and collapsing and becoming useless....he told me he was bout to go back to sublingual or snort the pills. swim also tells me to tell the op that no matter what he thought he felt the shot of filtered pill he did was way stronger than the pill he snorted unless he did something wrong. shot is like 99 100%ba....much higher than snorting. swim also said in his opinion shooting anything over 2mg is wasting.......ask most they will tell you the same. he said to tell you good luck and he hopes you figure it out safely

^ We don't use SWIM here.

I also think that it's BS that you think you get more out of your shot when it's not filtered because even if you are somehow losing some of it (which you aren't) you really don't feel more from a higher amount like that so you would be getting a better high from a lower amount. The real ceiling dose is around 4mg (give or take a mg) sublingually so less than half of that when IVd so that's why I say that. In fact most people find that they get the best effects when IVing a little less than 1mg, or take 2mg sublingually 2x a day.

I just said he said anything iv'ing over 2mg is a waste......isn't that what your saying. but don't worry bout swim.....its a family member here with me and I wont use it again even if it is the truth. May not post anymore.....seem to get good educated answers and advice here but mostly in a rude manner. To bad

^ The first sentence was to you. The rest was to the OP which is why I seconded what you said about IVing that much being a waste. Wasn't trying to be rude, just reiterating some of what you said.

Tried to PM you, OP, but you have too many messages in your PM box, so here:

I'm on suboxone myself, and I had the same sort of opiate addiction you did, injecting roughly three times a day for years.

It's very tempting to inject your bupe, I definitely understand.

(The following is AFAIK)

You need to get a lower dose, first of all. Buperenorphine actually gives you more positive effects if the dose is lower, to a point. Usually less than four mg works, but around 2mg is the best. This is because bupe works by latching to your opiate receptors, and then blocking anything else from entering them. It has a strong bonding affinity with these receptors. But bupe actually metabolizes into norbuperenorphine, which is a powerful and enjoyable opiate in itself. The problem is that with higher doses of suboxone/subutex all of your opiate receptors are filled already, blocking the norbupe from having an effect. With low doses, there will still be enough receptors available for the norbupe to get in them and have a positive effect.

In addition, you get more norbupe overall through intranasal or sublingual, because the bupe has more time to metabolize before all of it finally reaches the brain.

Here's what you should try for a while, it helped me reduce IV use:

Start plugging the bupe with an oral syringe. Administer it rectally, after dissolving it in water (or, for better effect, a mixture of water and alcohol, though the percentage of alcohol in the solution should be low). This is the closest feeling to IV that you can get without an actual needle. With a clean rectum (meaning you've already shat that day, and it's empty - though you could use an enema to enhance absorption, it's not necessary), you should feel full effects within 10-15 minutes, at most, and the effects should be strong and they should come on pretty much all at once.

It's VERY similar to the feel of an IV rush. Give it a shot, don't worry, it's not "gay", lol, it's just another way to administer a drug. People have done it for thousands of years with other drugs, like cocoa, coffee, mushrooms, etc. (for example, ancient Mayans, Aztecs, and Incans).

Let me know how it works, I'm rooting for you man! I wish you the very best of luck.

BTW:

I've got some other ideas that worked for me, too, but I'll save them for a while because I've got to get off the computer.

One last thing: No offence is meant by this, but you need to start putting spacing in your posts. Your bupe-IV/needle-fixation thread's OP was one big block of sentences, without and spaces. It's much easier for others to read your posts if you put spaces between groups of sentences. Just make separate paragraphs, and your readability goes up greatly. Again, don't be offended at this, just giving you a little advice. You'll get more help if people can read your posts easier. It was hurting my eyes trying to read the OP, lol, just thought I should let you know. ;)

Again, best wishes, and I hope this works out for you!

Hello there! Trainspotter,i looked at captain Heroin's post on how to shoot the bupe.It's the one with the pictures...I don't know what to say about it...Nor bad,nor good...I mean it's educational,if u decide to shoot that shit in u(and don't know how),but it's bad cause it's kinda encouraging...In my opinion better to let the people wonder how it's done and they'll probably not do it.
Another thing that i don't like(no offence) is that ....how do i say this..it's kinda funny..hahaha... u guys fuck around with it too much...I mean that's all good to be sterile and look after ur self.But man...take sterile micron filter....take destiled watter.... take sterile this-that...You know what i mean...?You're not preforming an operation...You're not tattooing someone.. :D You're just trying to put that shit in u as fast as possible.(trying to be clean afcoarse) I know i'll get a bad response 4 this but i think u'll try to understand what i mean.You know what,when i think it over i'll say u r all lucky u live in america or western europe.(most off u). Man u have everything u like in ur drugstores...Not that i live in a rural country(thx god) but that stuff like micron filter is a science fiction here :D If some1 sees u with that stuff,u'll be laughet at 4 a week :D But me,being a clean freak,i would most def use it ;) We just use the old school cotton from the cigarrete...Not that we're some tough guys doing that,but that's the way we do it.Enough of that...
Druidus:thx 4 posting man.I appreciatte ur advice,but i would have been more happy if u shared some other advices on how to iv less..No offence man,but that thing u told me is some serious gay shit :)))) Rlly, i don't want to offend u or anyone else,but that's the way i see it...Mabye the feeling is good but i would never dare to do that even if the whole world is doing it...The guy who told u that has some hidden desires :DIt's psychology man...However srry if i offended u,didn't ment to be judgy about how u take ur remedy.Just i wouldnt do it.It's not my thing ;) However i rlly would like to hear your other advices.Any advice is verry welcome!
May all of u find ur way to the light and to the joy!

P.S.Guys, pls try not to white in slang cause i don't understand all of it

Last edited:
As been stated you need to at least filter it through some cotton if you dont have micron filters. Also I found shooting and snorting smaller doses actually gives a better "high" (not really a high tho but I kno what I mean). I dont know why this is but snorting a mg gives me a better high than doing a larger dose. Same for iving. I didnt have micron filters so I just filtered it thru cotton like u would dope. That is a must maybe even do it twice.

Hello there! Trainspotter,i looked at captain Heroin's post on how to shoot the bupe.It's the one with the pictures...I don't know what to say about it...Nor bad,nor good...I mean it's educational,if u decide to shoot that shit in u(and don't know how),but it's bad cause it's kinda encouraging...In my opinion better to let the people wonder how it's done and they'll probably not do it.
Another thing that i don't like(no offence) is that ....how do i say this..it's kinda funny..hahaha... u guys fuck around with it too much...I mean that's all good to be sterile and look after ur self.But man...take sterile micron filter....take destiled watter.... take sterile this-that...You know what i mean...?You're not preforming an operation...You're not tattooing someone.. :D You're just trying to put that shit in u as fast as possible.(trying to be clean afcoarse) I know i'll get a bad response 4 this but i think u'll try to understand what i mean.You know what,when i think it over i'll say u r all lucky u live in america or western europe.(most off u). Man u have everything u like in ur drugstores...Not that i live in a rural country(thx god) but that stuff like micron filter is a science fiction here :D If some1 sees u with that stuff,u'll be laughet at 4 a week :D But me,being a clean freak,i would most def use it ;) We just use the old school cotton from the cigarrete...Not that we're some tough guys doing that,but that's the way we do it.Enough of that...
Druidus:thx 4 posting man.I appreciatte ur advice,but i would have been more happy if u shared some other advices on how to iv less..No offence man,but that thing u told me is some serious gay shit :)))) Rlly, i don't want to offend u or anyone else,but that's the way i see it...Mabye the feeling is good but i would never dare to do that even if the whole world is doing it...The guy who told u that has some hidden desires :DIt's psychology man...However srry if i offended u,didn't ment to be judgy about how u take ur remedy.Just i wouldnt do it.It's not my thing ;) However i rlly would like to hear your other advices.Any advice is verry welcome!
May all of u find ur way to the light and to the joy!

P.S.Guys, pls try not to white in slang cause i don't understand all of it

Lol, no offense taken. It IS a very common method of drug administration, however. Doctors and nurses give people doses of numerous drugs through the rectal route. It's just really effective, has nothing to do with homosexuality or psychology, and everything to do with bioavailability. What's worse, dying from complications caused by chronic IV drug use (or losing limbs/organs), or using a small oral syringe (really barely noticeable) to administer those same drugs rectally? I'll bet on living every time if it comes down to it.

I don't know why you think it's gay, especially when it's only you who would know, and therefore couldn't be interpreted as gay unless you, yourself, are making it gay by thinking it is and "fantasizing" that it is a homosexual act (which I know you wouldn't do, don't take this the wrong way).

It's just a tiny syringe meant for measuring liquid medicines to be taken orally (often made for babies and young children).

Suppositories are extremely common, especially with certain drugs, and no one thinks the people who use them are gay; so why is making your own liquid suppository gay?

Anyway, I'll write some more tips and I'll also pm you a guide I wrote, so make sure your pm box has empty space. It might not be until later tonight, because I'm not at home.