• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anybody else that dont like weed?

bitchamonth

Bluelighter
My first "real" drug experience was weed, but today after trying various other drugs I sort of find these other drugs much more interesting.
Have in mind that I am by no means trying to compare marijuana with more intense psychedelia. It`s just that I find so many people saying "smoke weed yea", "legalize weed" yea! and I dont even like it. It makes me so slow and tired.
I am not trying to convert anybody and make them dislike weed, but I just want to see if there are others out there, I feel kinda alone on this subject.

i can't stand it, i still smoke it though.

What the fuck? lol

bitchamonth, there's plenty of people that don't like it around here. They tend to frequent other parts of Bluelight more than they do Cannabis Discussion, but you can sleep easy tonight knowing that you are most certainly not alone.

i've been wondering if other people feel this way! weed has a unique feeling def but after trying meth for me weed was like a side thing. i'd smoke it just for the hell of it. like other people would be rolling blunts and i'd take a hit cus why the hell not. but it makes me feel fatigued or paranoid more than other drugs too ive found. specially sativa with the paranoia. but adding weed to other drugs can be nice.

I uesed to love it to but that's when I was a teenager, now I can't stand the smell of it!!

I puked once due to overeating while high and now I basically can't eat crackers because they remind me too much of vomit.
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

Meth o'boy. Weed has never really made me paranoid. Atm I prefer coffee, lsd and food :)

I smoked myself out at one point, weed stopped being pleasant and just gave me panic attacks. I took a 10 year break though, and now I can smoke at bit and it's quite nice. Other drugs are better, though, I agree. Weed is awesome with opiates or benzos, IMO.

Why would you post this in CD? Lol

Lots of people dislike weed, but the majority of them don't post here.

my relationship with weed is kinda weird/mixed. i don't really enjoy the weed high (i don't dislike it either, but to me it's kinda meh), so you'll never see me bored at home and bah i feel like lightin one up, i'd rather get drunk in that case. but i do smoke weed a lot, almost everyday, because i'm around it so much, and i enjoy smoking with my friends. weed is just everywhere for me. but, while i don't enjoy the weed high (i guess for me it has no recreational value?) i do love thinking about stuff when high, it was makes me see things from a totally different perspective and that's amazing imo.

kinda complicated but that's how i feel about weed

I don't like the anxiety I sometimes got/get when I smoke/smoked, or the demotivation.

If I could have high CBD and indica strains I'd probably not have these problems and probably be pretty happy but I have no access to those cause it's not legal where I live.

Sure, but I bet you're the minority
Especially here

Ill throw in my 2 cents. I used to smoke a lot and enjoyed it very much. These days its not so much the case. I think I just burnt myself out. When I smoke I feel tired and anxious (most of the time) and depressed after it wears off (i have a lot on my mind and personal things going on). I still love to smoke occasionally but weed is such a bad habit for me so occasionally doesn't really happen. I'll end up smoking all day and have a hard time stopping. I know everyone is different but this has been on my mind a lot lately. It is so hard for me to stop puff'n b/c of my past use but to each his own. Thats my 2cents but I still have an appreciation for high quality herb!!

CBD is legal but very expensive.

I meant strains that might be high in CBDs but also which could get you high, not the sorts that don't get you high that are only used for medication.

Really I want indica strains, but again, since weed isn't legal where I live I have no control over what strains I get, which means they usually aren't indica.

So since the weed I get will usually give me anxiety if I smoke it by itself I almost always get drunk when I smoke to deal with that and then I gain a lot of weight and I hate that.

I LOVE drinking and smoking together, but I wish I didn't HAVE TO to really enjoy the weed so fully, or there was some other substance I could mix it with to get rid of the anxiety (I already take Klonopin, it's not usually enough...)

When I drink with the weed I feel that not only do I get to enjoy the effects of both substances, but I get to have the best effects of the weed without any of it's bad effects....but I can't moderate well with weed and drinking that much becomes an issue.

Like I'd said before, when I made capsules of pre vaped weed with my Herbalaire they seemed to have the EXACT effect I wanted, but I'd waste TONS of weed to make them if I didn't want to vape it...which of course I enjoy...but which sometimes causes anxiety and also a bit of asthma.

It's a catch 22.

The day I find a good strain that's anxiolytic and preferably in edible form available I'll be happy, but that's probably only possible to find in legal areas like Colorado, Washington and Cali.

My first "real" drug experience was weed, but today after trying various other drugs I sort of find these other drugs much more interesting.
Have in mind that I am by no means trying to compare marijuana with more intense psychedelia. It`s just that I find so many people saying "smoke weed yea", "legalize weed" yea! and I dont even like it. It makes me so slow and tired.
I am not trying to convert anybody and make them dislike weed, but I just want to see if there are others out there, I feel kinda alone on this subject.

One of my first drug experiences was with weed, then I tried all other drugs, got addicted, found them to be shit and went back to smoking weed. After 10 years of abusing everything under the sun weed and cannabinoids are about the only drug I can handle anymore. Everything else just wears me out physically and mentally. Maybe you will come back to smoking weed too as well after you have had your run with the rest of the drugs :)

If you find weed alone to be boring I highly recommend using it with ketamine to go that extra mile ;)

I believe weed was the second drug I ever tried after hydrocodone and the first time I got high it was great, something I'll never forget it, but afterwards I hated smoking weed, especially in my teen years. I think it was because it gave me horrible paranoia and anxiety with a low tolerance. Not to mention I was more interested in opiates at the time. A lot of friends would mock me for saying I didn't like weed, it kind of sucked.

Then when I turned 20 after about 6 months of not smoking any weed at all, I got back into it. I don't know what it was but I ended up loving weed more and more as each day passed until I became a total stoner. It's all I was doing, smoking from when I got up in the morning until I went to bed. Been smoking pretty much daily now for 3 years. Weed is like a staple to my diet, it goes with everything I do!

today after trying various other drugs I sort of find these other drugs much more interesting.

So whats your question exactly..?
Why are there so many passionate pro-cannabis enthusiasts out there as opposed to pro-coke or pro-ice enthusiasts..?
Why don't you receive that peace of mind that other's are seeming to achieve every time you smoke up..??
It's unclear exactly what information you want from this thread..
i guess ill go ahead and say that a reason why I personally find such contentment in cannabis, is because I am the type of person who needs some kind of addiction in my life..
I don't smoke ciggies, & cant often enough enjoy alcohol....
If i were to maintain a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly addiction with a more recreational substance (like E, lsd, meth, coke etc etc), i know for sure that it will be a matter of time before the walls close in on me - it is extremely hard to maintain a long term dependancy/relationship with heavier drugs whilst forever keeping healthy in the mind and body..
But i have met many lifelong stoners in their older ages who are completely content with life - still mentally and physically healthy as ever.. I wonder how 50 years of daily heroin smoking would affect a persons health..?
So after years of experimenting with various drugs, i've come to realise that at the end of the day (for me) maintaining a daily weed addiction is the safest and most reasonable drug commitment available...

These pro-weed enthusiasts you were relating to are most likely long term smokers who toke up for similar reasons as me, or the next stoner..
They have most likely experimented with cannabis enough times to understand the plant's many purposes & have clearly discovered the enjoyment in consuming the right personal amount.
Have you experimented with weed on many occasions..??
I can honestly say the first few experiences are heavy duty, and most likely a bit of a misinterpretation of the true nature of the plant's hazy effects.
You need to take time to experience the good highs and the terrible highs in order to fully understand stonerizm.
You need to try mixing cannabis in with some of these other funner drugs you have been taking interest in.. Weed can be super amazing when combined with different drugs.. it doesn't always just fuck with your alertness and make you slow ;-)