View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Acid Pills

jordanlittle2014

Greenlighter
Hi I'm here to talk about a time that I ate about 64 Big Brown Pills that said on the label acid. It Has been almost 2 years and the effects keep getting worse and worse. I have been in the psych Room in the hospital for 5 months then in rehab for 3 months. Have been prescribed Olanzapine for almost a year and it only made the effects more active in my body. My mom said that the acid should have been long gone a long time ago but no its still there. I'm 23 now and have been diagnose as paranoid schizophrenic but that may be because I ate so many pills and my face feels like a rock literally. I went to the doctor but they didn't care. Please if you have any hope for me you could recommend Any home made medicine or thoughts on how you would treat this painful acid trip.

If you had taken drugs they would have left your body by now. One day you will simply feel better.

Medications can be useful tools along the way but only if you take the right ones. Eat an egg with a single leaf of periwinkle for breakfast in the morning (this grows in many places), drink a glass of water, and take a shower.

Happiness comes from helping others, that and a good diet and dental hygiene. Keep your head up and trust people.

I'd reccomend you eat 128 next time. Make sure they're big brown ones with "Acid" written on each one - that way you'll know it's the real deal.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129381/
Read up on the massive overdose these people took.

64 strong hits of LSD would be over 10 mg.

What these people took was over 100 mg.

The patients were admitted shortly after snorting LSD. I presume the peak ended after 4 out 5 hours, and they were deemed normal after 12 hours.

There was nothing psychologically wrong with 5 of the 8 patients a year later.

So for a person who takes a massive dose and does not recover, it is not an acid trip but something else, precipitated by the drug.

Your logic seems faulty. 3 of 8 patients who massively OD'd still have problems a year later. And you don't think it's because of the drug?

Your logic seems faulty. 3 of 8 patients who massively OD'd still have problems a year later. And you don't think it's because of the drug?
It was, but it is not an acid trip. Psychosis has auditory hallucinations which are not usual for LSD. After a relatively short time the acute intoxication would wear off. After 6 months of prolonged psychosis the person would be diagnosed with schizophrenia.*

Reading the article, it seems the patients did not have their trips aborted by an antipsychotic medication.

In clinical trials, adverse reactions were more common if someone was given LSD without being aware of what was happening to them.

*((What this diagnosis seems to imply is that he was crazy before taking LSD or going to go crazy anyway; which I quite vehemently disagree with. They are not schizophrenics but rather people who have decreased emotional and affective control and a persistent state of altered consciousness, to quote one study, and that the LSD psychotics are clinically separable, to quote another.

There is a correlation between family history and drug induced psychosis, but family history alone is not the cause.))

Neuroleptics (antipsychotic medication) may intensify the experience. Exacerbating visual disturbances in hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD). Prescribing Olanzapine was a mistake. Should have tried Diazepam 20 mg.
(Adverse Consequences of LSD, 1993. Addiction, Abraham.)

Last edited:
Hi I'm here to talk about a time that I ate about 64 Big Brown Pills that said on the label acid. It Has been almost 2 years and the effects keep getting worse and worse. I have been in the psych Room in the hospital for 5 months then in rehab for 3 months. Have been prescribed Olanzapine for almost a year and it only made the effects more active in my body. My mom said that the acid should have been long gone a long time ago but no its still there. I'm 23 now and have been diagnose as paranoid schizophrenic but that may be because I ate so many pills and my face feels like a rock literally. I went to the doctor but they didn't care. Please if you have any hope for me you could recommend Any home made medicine or thoughts on how you would treat this painful acid trip.
explain?

If you had taken drugs they would have left your body by now. One day you will simply feel better.

Medications can be useful tools along the way but only if you take the right ones. Eat an egg with a single leaf of periwinkle for breakfast in the morning (this grows in many places), drink a glass of water, and take a shower.

Happiness comes from helping others, that and a good diet and dental hygiene. Keep your head up and trust people.

OK Mommy, can I have my binky too?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129381/
Read up on the massive overdose these people took.

64 strong hits of LSD would be over 10 mg.

What these people took was over 100 mg.

The patients were admitted shortly after snorting LSD. I presume the peak ended after 4 out 5 hours, and they were deemed normal after 12 hours.

There was nothing psychologically wrong with 5 of the 8 patients a year later.

So for a person who takes a massive dose and does not recover, it is not an acid trip but something else, precipitated by the drug.

O.P. is FUCKING with you man.

It was, but it is not an acid trip. Psychosis has auditory hallucinations which are not usual for LSD. After a relatively short time the acute intoxication would wear off. After 6 months of prolonged psychosis the person would be diagnosed with schizophrenia.*

Reading the article, it seems the patients did not have their trips aborted by an antipsychotic medication.

In clinical trials, adverse reactions were more common if someone was given LSD without being aware of what was happening to them.

*((What this diagnosis seems to imply is that he was crazy before taking LSD or going to go crazy anyway; which I quite vehemently disagree with. They are not schizophrenics but rather people who have decreased emotional and affective control and a persistent state of altered consciousness, to quote one study, and that the LSD psychotics are clinically separable, to quote another.

There is a correlation between family history and drug induced psychosis, but family history alone is not the cause.))

Is this advice given from P.E.?

Neuroleptics (antipsychotic medication) may intensify the experience. Exacerbating visual disturbances in HPPD. Prescribing Olanzapine was a mistake. Should have tried Diazepam 20 mg.
(Adverse Consequences of LSD, 1993. Addiction, Abraham.)

P.man, ummmm, I think this guy is full of shit...pseudo, quasi, fake....you know...NOT fucking real!

I'd reccomend you eat 128 next time. Make sure they're big brown ones with "Acid" written on each one - that way you'll know it's the real deal.

Good advice.

Last edited:
Can we hear from the OP again? If you're being serious then sorry people put you off. If you're not being serious then I'm going to close this. Can you respond please?

Anyone ever seen acid that comes in a labeled container.
20110128092328_1100_T1_W167_H250.jpeg

"Look at the big brain on P"....you may have pegged it PMan.

Gotta give you credit for some super sleuthing...bad as I hate to.

So, maybe he IS as crazy as he sounds...?

...Orrrr...he's still fucking with us...!?

Last edited: