• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Methiopropamine + 5-Meo-Dalt. Need advice in the terms of Hard Reduction :)

RevLogic

Greenlighter
Hello fellow bluelighters! First time poster, long time reader.

Anyways, I recently acquired 40mg of 5-MeO-Dalt and 50mg of Methiopropamine(MPA) in powder form. I ordered it as a pellet but they sent me powder instead?? IDK maybe the pellet got crushed in the mail??

What would be the best ROA for this? Parachuting or insufflation? Also if anyone has any experience with this combo, please share :)

I have had an experience with 5-MeO-Dalt, but not MPA.

Last edited:
Welcome to BL.. w/ that said--i do suggest using the advanced search function here, on google for other forums, &
especially erowid. I haven't used RC-chems b/c they mostly suck; & most that have usually regard this one as being
pretty shitty. Some others I wont mention seem to be more favorable. but I can divulge some info on MPA i found in about 5 min:

Erowid Dosing
Insufflated
( very tentative )
Threshold ~5 mg
Light 5 - 15 mg
Common 20 - 40 mg
Strong 40 - 60+ mg

Vaporized
( very tentative )
Threshold ~5 mg
Light 5 - 10 mg
Common 15 - 30 mg
Strong 25 - 40+ mg

Oral
( very tentative )
Threshold 10 mg
Light 20 - 30 mg
Common 40 - 50 mg
Strong 50+ mg

Erowid's Effects List
POSITIVE
  • Mild euphoria
  • Increased alertness, energy
  • Sexual arousal

NEUTRAL
  • Increased heart rate
  • Loss of appetite

NEGATIVE
  • (likelihood of negative side effects increases with higher doses)
  • Risk of psychological dependency
  • Vasoconstriction, cold extremities
  • Anxiety
  • Difficulty urinating
  • Labored breathing, pain with deep breaths.
  • Racing heart (somewhat common with higher doses and/or redosing)
  • Chest tightness, pains (somewhat common with higher doses and/or redosing)
  • Significant hangover after extended use (nausea, headache, dizziness, lack of energy)
  • Bad smelling sweat, burps, and gas (only reported by a few users)

The "hang-over" effects (akin to an extended stim-crash or MDMA hangover) are reported to be 8-18 hours long; if not longer if binged upon. This shit was dubbed as a meth-alternative; seems like its more akin to a highly toxic version of synthetic pseudoephedrine. :p

take the mpa sling the 5-meo-dalt it feels like poison to me horrid stuff

MPA was horrible experience; sick for 3 days from less than 25mg, no sleep, stomach pain, headache; bad tremors; benzos do not offset effects.

Update: The first time was way too much, but that's what I do. This time, I just lightly coated my forefinger, which was just enough; nasty as shit though. And in about 15 minutes, all was right with the world. I need to get a scale, but if my family finds it, God only knows. I was sober for 8 years, but sorry, I could not take another day of it.

Last edited:
5-MEO-DALT is no joke.. Last time I did it which was once too many I threw the rest away, the first time I threw away 5gs of second time a 00 cap full.... 5-MEO-DALT will give you more than you bargained for, I could absolutely see someone going zombie mode on it... Eating peoples faces... You've been warned... Stay safe, stay informed...

5-MEO-DALT is no joke.. Last time I did it which was once too many I threw the rest away, the first time I threw away 5gs of second time a 00 cap full.... 5-MEO-DALT will give you more than you bargained for, I could absolutely see someone going zombie mode on it... Eating peoples faces... You've been warned... Stay safe, stay informed...

LOL! That's the way I felt (wasn't funny at the time)