• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall: IV vs PLugged

vin

Greenlighter
I am fairly new to adderall but not to drugs in the slightest. I IV'ed heroin for about 2 and a half years and have sort of a needle fetish. I have heard that IV adderall is not that great. I love IV coke so I'm trying to figure out why it wouldn't be as good a rush. I have plugged adderall once before and got a little rush from it but not much.

I was wondering which one you guys think is better and why. IV or Plugged when it comes to adderall?
Also, to my knowledge, this is the BA chart for adderall :Oral:20-35%, Insufflated:50-60%, Plugged: 90-100% and IV:100%

This would make me believe that plugging and IVing should have relatively the same results. Of course IVing would hit you faster and cause a better rush, but it seems that plugging should produce atleast some kind of rush.

Another question: I've heard that IV methylphenidate(ritalin) is almost indistinguishable from IV coke. Would this mean that plugging methylphenidate would give you a better rush than plugging adderall, or even a rush at all?

I'de like to get a rush from either adderall of methylphenidate and would prefer not to go back to using needles.

Just wondering if any of you have experiences with these things and can shed some light on the topic.
What do you think guys?

Thanks,

Vin

Last edited:
Adderall doesn't seem to take to water all that well, it's loaded with insoluble cuts and doesn't have much of a rush to speak of...I strongly believe it's not worth IVing....

Not sure of the BA right this second, but I just like eating them.

Anyone have an idea about rectal administration of Ritalin? Studies have been done that IV ritalin is indistinguishable from IV coke. Once again, trying staying away from needles, would rectal adminastration of methyphenidate(ritalin) cause a rush like IV? It seems that the bioavailailability of IV and Plugged are usually relatively close. Anyone have experience with plugging methylphenidate?

Rectal administration of methylpehnidate is generally considered to be pretty "rushy". But it's only like cocaine in that it's stimulating as fuck. If you're expecting the exact same high (duration, comedown, euphoria etc), you'll probably be disappointed. MPH is much longer acting and less directly euphoric - more of a general stimulant. It makes some people sweaty and crashy when it wears of... but so does cocaine.

That's not to say it's not worth your while. Some people like it better than cocaine... it's less cardiotoxic, longer lasting but not too long, and good value. Also you don't support Colombian narco gangs...

BA of methylphenidate is pretty good plugged. Much better than oral, probably about twice as strong.

Amphetamine is also a drug that works well plugged. Even if you just homogenize the XR beads from an Adderall, it's a faster onset than oral. Plugging is what I'd recommend for these if you're comfortable with it... it's much less damaging to your veins, and like you pointed out, almost equally effective to IV.

Amphetamines aren't about the rush. Do your veins a favor and just plug it. It feels nearly identical to some pink speed I had a couple years back IV'd.

Rectal administration of methylpehnidate is generally considered to be pretty "rushy". But it's only like cocaine in that it's stimulating as fuck. If you're expecting the exact same high (duration, comedown, euphoria etc), you'll probably be disappointed. MPH is much longer acting and less directly euphoric - more of a general stimulant. It makes some people sweaty and crashy when it wears of... but so does cocaine.

That's not to say it's not worth your while. Some people like it better than cocaine... it's less cardiotoxic, longer lasting but not too long, and good value. Also you don't support Colombian narco gangs...

BA of methylphenidate is pretty good plugged. Much better than oral, probably about twice as strong.

Amphetamine is also a drug that works well plugged. Even if you just homogenize the XR beads from an Adderall, it's a faster onset than oral. Plugging is what I'd recommend for these if you're comfortable with it... it's much less damaging to your veins, and like you pointed out, almost equally effective to IV.

Great info. I'd love to get my hands on some Ritalin and try plugging Methylphenidate and compare it to the "Adderall plugging rush". I've actually found that plugging Adderall is rather stoning. Has anyone else felt this? I usually get tired and lazy - paradoxical really...

Yeah, when I plugged my Dexedrine I would get a little tired and after about 20 minutes I'd feel more of a speedy effect, but I think the tiredness came from a rush of euphoria.

IV adderall is one of the most unpleasant experiences I had the misfortune of having experience with. If you must abuse amphetamines at all, the rectal ROA is more than good enough. IVing a drug as shitty as adderall is just poor judgement and wasting your veins and destroying your circulatory system so when the day comes when you need to IV something else like say maybe you are hospitalized, maybe because of complications arising from shooting up plastic polymer adderall XR or the IR tablets insolubles, and even with a micron filter, there is ZERO advantage to IVing it over rectal administration

$0.02

I don't think IV adderall is worth the risk. You would be at risk for an embolism, infection, so on and so forth . Plugging just makes it feel a bit stronger and hit you faster. Considering IV is 100% and plugging is 90-100%, I don't see the point. I actually do not enjoy the rush from snorting at all because it is too intense and I can't concentrate when I do.

Anyone have an idea about rectal administration of Ritalin? Studies have been done that IV ritalin is indistinguishable from IV coke. Once again, trying staying away from needles, would rectal adminastration of methyphenidate(ritalin) cause a rush like IV? It seems that the bioavailailability of IV and Plugged are usually relatively close. Anyone have experience with plugging methylphenidate?

I never plugged or used Coke so I can't comment or compare it. However, in the past I've plugged Adderall, generic methyphenidate, Ritalin brand and Dexedrine. An hour ago I plugged 40mg Ritalin.

Compared with plugging Addies, Ritalin hits fast and hard. Addies are "smoother". Within 7 minutes of Plugging Ritalin, I would DEFINITELY feel a sudden jolt of Adrenaline-like rush, followed by a huge amount of energy build-up. 15 minutes later arousal and horniness kicks-in... and 30 minutes later it would taper off and I'll be buzzing for 4 hours.... then crush.

Addreall is more of a "mellow high".

You can't compare the 2 really. Plugging has a longer duration competing with insufflation and oral with bioavailability that matches IV, peaks at the 20 minute mark.
IV is less functional, much more addictive and produces a rush initially. Duration is short lived ending more abruptly (crash).
Seeing as your asking I assume your not an IV user. Keep it that way, rectal is very efficient and can match the intensity of IV.

The amps are very soluble in water making it so easy to seperate filters . If you filter well and use a thick mix and good vein there's no reason it wouldn't send you spinning .

I just got used to plugging and it's deffinatly safer and lasts longer but the rush of Iv is too rough to enjoy. Plugging is deffinatly better if you want a smooth rush with a easy going high/speed . Just for safety sake try to avoid Iv anything just for the fact it's a lot easier to fuck yourself up .

In my country adderall isn’t prescribed, for ADHD they only prescribe Ritalin, concertas, rarely dexys and atomoxetine. But from experience with IV MPD if the dose you use is high enough for your tolerance the rush can be absolutely amazing. Lift yah right off yah feet, my first shot was 70mgs and it spun me right out, I prefer the MPD rush to an ice rush. Never tried plugging but if the BA is what you say then it should produce quite a nice rush still