• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Oxy 30 w/d

Dude211

Greenlighter
For the past 3 months iv been doing oxy 30s, i first started doing them here and there. Then i started doing them everyday and realized i need to stop. Right now im not even 24 hours into w/d and im already getting RLS and its driving me crazy. I really want to quit and i cant go to the doctor. No one in my family knows about my addiction. I would never pop them id usually just smoke them. Please any help or suggestions would be great!

Last edited:
Hey Dude and welcome to BL:) Congratulations on deciding to kick.. you can do this. Just a heads up smoking them greatly reduces the availability of the substance and can have unwanted side affects. Since you are twenty four hours in and experiencing the symptoms you describe I think you will have a pretty decent exit out. Not making lite of your situation at all just saying this is a real good time to do it and admiring your forcite in puling the ripcord.

If I were you I would go with the loporimide. Loperamide imodium the anti diarrheal. It is actually a strong opiate but is flushed to quickly once it passes the blood brain barrier. Given where you seem to be at I think this would provide you with amazing relief and requires no visit to the doctor. Please just stay on it as long as you need and tapper off.

You can explore proper dosages by useing the BL search.

Your doing great and it only takes a little while to get through this.

medications for acute opiate detox

The medications I would explore the use of for detox would be:
>Clonidine< DOSED EVER FOUR HOURS..

one of either
>NEURONTIN< >HERE< >HERE<
OR >Lyrica<
OR >phenibut<

>A BENZO BUT JUST AT NIGHT<
>a nsaid<
>melatonin<
tylenol

(Opi Withdrawal) what is the best comfort meds for opiate w/d?

Your Personal Opiate Withdrawal Arsenal

Last edited:
Keeping secrets can be damaging. I'm not suggesting you open up to your family as that is not always the right thing to do as everyone's family is different, but definitely consider it.

Don't try and fight your addiction alone, seek support from wherever you can, there is strength in numbers. Maybe you have a friend you can confide in? Coming here was a good start, there is an absolute wealth of knowledge and experience available.

I'd reiterate the fact that it won't take long to get through your detox, I'm guessing you're totally unprepared as most people are when they do their first one, but that doesn't mean you can't do it. First time I did a detox I was coming off a gram of smack IV and ~equivalent to about 200mg of diazepam a day completely bareback. I got through it mainly because I had no other option but to do so, but even though it was so horrific I have been back many, many times since. When you are through with the detox, start thinking seriously about what you are going to do to makke sure you don't end up back in that place. Some people are lucky and they are sensible enough to learn their lesson the first time round, but ime that is not the usual routine.

Good luck.

Congrats on deciding to stop, especially since your not that bad into them. Although from what I've seen, smoking them is the worst ROA and seems like you become addicted faster. But anyways, like omen said, if you can't tell your family than try a friend. Support is a big thing when it comes to getting clean and ime you need all you can get especially when times get rough. This place is great for support, it's helped me out a lot too. Check out those links NSA posted, they'll help you out.

By now I hope you made it through the worst! I know its extremely hard to quit with no support around you. I understand what its like to be in a place where letting your family know would be a worse of situation than just doing it on the low. I am in the same situation myself. The first/last time I quit as well as I start my fight now, i have found that finding someone on a site like this one that is willing to be available for you too talk too and offer their support at times where you really someone to remind you how well you are doing helps tremendously. Suddenly you realize you arent alone. If you would like you can message me. I can and will talk to you anytime, even when you just need someone even just to vent too. I know how much it helped/is helping me and id love to be able to pay it forward to another. Good luck with the new life and best wishes!

-AaS

Last edited: