Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

{Nifoxipam / 1mg) - First Time - Melting sedative warmth

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
(Nifoxipam / 1mg) - First Time - Melting sedative warmth

Background Info:
Body Weight: 53kg
Set: Feeling a little anxious about some stuff in real life, wasn't in the best of moods, but not exactly feeling bad either, kind of "could be better" mood.
Setting: My room spent half at my computer, and then I spent some time in bed relaxing, and some time out with a friend of mine if I recall correctly. (ended up drinking towards the end of the night so my memory of the last part is fuzzy)

For those who aren't aware this is a Flunitrazepam and Oxazepam analogue, 3-hydroxy-desmethylflunitrazepam to be precise. It's a very nice benzo that's primarily focused on sedation and body high, but has great anxiolytic effects too. It's available but only became so recently and only in one or two countries. This is a report from a few months ago and I've since improved my opinion of the substance a lot.

Report:
T+0:00 - 1mg tablet of Nifoxipam taken orally washed down with a drink
T+0:03 - Light feeling in my head/body, and some anxiety relief already, but I can tell I'm quite some time away from peak.
T+0:11 - This seems to have more hypnotic action than something like Diazepam, more akin to something like Midazolam, as even though I was well rested and wide awake I catch myself yawning and feeling a tad sleepy already. This also have a very pleasant and potent body high and euphoria, lacking the subtlety of a lot of benzos.
T+1:39 - About 10-15 minutes after my last entry I went for a shower, possibly my first ever time showering while on benzos - though I might have also done so on Etizolam but can't be sure - anyway it was pretty nice, very relaxing. Euphoria and body high built up over the next hour and I'm feeling great the moment, though a little more tired than I'd like to be considering I have a friend about to come over. Have a feeling this would be absolutely fantastic in combination with opiates, for someone who has a lot of experience combining the two, and lead to some intense nodding.
T+1:43 - I get what spike meant with the opiate-like feel of the high, I've noticed it too but I'd say rather than comparing it to opiates, I think I'd compare it to Etaqualone - the one time I got it to work out of the 2x I tried it anyway (first time I took it I got some very nice euphoria somewhat between a low dose of GBL and an opiate high, which this felt like - second time it didn't work at all). Either way very nice, definitely up there with Midazolam and such in being a very euphoric benzo - with a better body high, but ever so slightly less of the up/silly/positive vibe I got with Diazepam for example. May just be set & setting related though as after getting out of the shower all I've been doing is cleaning up the house, rather than anything particularly fun.
T+2:15 - Still feeling nice, getting more tired now, I think I might even have to make some coffee to stay awake at this point, or take some a-PVP or amphetamine or something, if this gets any stronger, since I really wasn't expecting to be so insanely drowsy. Just in case I end up passing out before I can continue this, I think I got the general vibe for the experience already anyway, and that is: Lovely smooth body high, euphoric, strong sedative/hypnotic action, probably great for combos and for sleep, but would need to take less to enjoy this one on its own if you don't have a higher tolerance/aren't good at staying awake on sedatives.
T+2:30 - T+4:30 - Effects don't really change, maybe an actual increase in sedation and body high but if so very minimal, this is definitely a longer lasting benzo as I've seen no sign of any decrease in effects yet. No change in effects from what I described earlier. I have previously tried this at the same dose but didn't pay attention to the times and stuff much, and didn't bother to write a report - hence the second trial at the same dosage to ensure I got a decent one written up. It lasted for the rest of the day last time with no real change other than a gradual reduction in effects over the rest of the duration, and the next day I woke up fine. I'm going to finish the report here for that reason, and maybe test out how it combines with some of the other things I have to hand, and if I do I'll comment on how that goes too. I'll also comment on if it affects the duration.

Went on to last around 16-18 hours total was feeling great well into the next day. Have since experimented with this again at dosages from 0.5 to 3mg and it's a very nice benzo, it's great for just melting into your bed and watching TV all day. Midazolam and Diclazepam's love-child in a sense, only it turned out prettier than the parents.

Since I didn't write much in the report itself I'll add some more general comments. As I mentioned, it's desmethyl-3-hydroxy-flunitrazepam (5-(2-fluorophenyl)-3-hydroxy-7-nitro-1H-benzodiazepin-2(3H)-one.) - the two main metabolites of Flunitrazepam are 3-hydroxy-flunitrazepam and desmethyl-flunitrazepam, so as you can imagine this is similar in effects and potency to Flunitrazepam itself - though it's still an entirely different drug, as the methyl and ketone groups dictate. It's currently only available from one place and one vendor in a country I don't live in so it's probably something most of you won't have access to you, but to those who do I highly recommend it and can only give it the highest praise. My only minor complaint isn't really a complaint at all, I like the name, but going by standard benzo naming I'd have expected something like Flunoroxazepam - though that's my OCD kicking in and sounds like some kind of disease. Nifoxipam sounds a lot better than that and I can't quite think of a name that fits the standard scheme that sounds any good :p

Overall this has become one of my top 3 benzos :D Hope its availability doesn't disappear completely, I hope to have many more experiments with this one, may even see another report on how it mixes with other benzodiazepines or something. I found it goes great with other benzos, and also with opiates, but please avoid the latter, this is a very potent benzo and CNS depressant combos are dangerous enough as it is, for what it's worth though I mostly use it for potentiating low doses of Buprenorphine.

Damn this is still my shortest report on here I'm pretty sure, I feel like I should write more but all I can really say is that it's a great potent benzo that's sedating with a very nice relaxing body high - and further experiments have gone on to show it *is* nice and uplifting like Diazepam when you're not in a bad mood like I was at the time of the report. :)

Hope this helps if anyone has access to it and wanted to know more.

Also for what it's worth my benzo rankings in terms of recreation are:
1- Nifoxipam (1-3mg)
2- Midazolam (7.5mg)
3- Diazepam (15-25mg)
4- Flubromazepam (4-8mg)
5- Alprazolam (0.5-1.5mg)
6- Pyrazolam (1-2.5mg)
7- Clonazepam (1-2mg)
8- Etizolam (0.5-2mg)
9- Lorazepam (2-4mg)
10- Diclazepam (2-4mg)

(this list doesn't include a couple of custom synths I had a while back that were as good as Nifoxipam and Midazolam)

It's important to note I love them all, the difference between each is small, but if I had a platter to choose from and only got one pick and wanted a night of fun that's the order they'd go in.

Therapeutic/medicinal use for anxiety I'd say:
1- Diclazepam
2- Diazepam
3- Pyrazolam
4- Nifoxipam
5- Lorazepam
6- Flubromazepam
7- Clonazepam
8- Alprazolam
9- Etizolam
10- Midazolam

Annnd I've gone and forgotten what other benzos I've tried so I'll end the lists there. Apologies if this report is a little over the place, the report itself was written a while ago while on the stuff, and I've had a little to drink and indulged in a little benzos tonight anyway, Nifoxipam included, and figured it'd be a good time to post this up.

Last edited:
At the time it was low, and 1mg felt strong for me.

Currently my tolerance is high and for example at the moment I'm on 2mg Nifoxipam and 1mg Clonazepam, can only feel the Nifoxipam, that's a taper down because for the 3 weeks or so I'd taken a lot of high doses of clon (4-10mg), tapering down to get my tolerance back down to zero then going to delve back in when I can enjoy lower doses again.

I'd say with an average tolerance 2mg is probably a good dose, maybe 3, with a low tolerance 1mg, and with a very high tolerance 3-4mg. I'd say the overall recreational potency is a bit higher than that of Clonazepam. So 1mg Nifoxipam certainly beats 1mg of Clonazepam in how good it feels, but in terms of blackouts and amnesia a non-tolerant user will reach that at just a few milligrams of Clonazepam where I feel it takes more Nifoxipam to reach that level (in fact I've yet to ever come close to that level with Nifoxipam)

As for my recreational benzos list, those are doses when my tolerance is low and near to zero - the reason I didn't list the dosages I'd take now is to discourage high dosing and high tolerances, and also because I now practice making sure that once my tolerance hits a certain level, I drop it down until it's zero again before indulging via quick tapers. So more often than not those are my preferred dosages.

Last edited:
It has "hit the scene" just isn't exactly widely available, I don't know what kind of prices it's at because I was lucky enough to be gifted some by a real cool person. Not to get into specific price discussion but I'd personally pay more for it than Flubromazepam though it's one of those benzos that's a little on the stronger side if you have no tolerance, and requires multiple doses if you have a high tolerance, which is its only real downside - so it's something that'd be hard for me to buy too, considering if I did have zero tolerance I'd stick to Diazepam and such, and nowadays with my higher than average tolerance (this report was written quite some time ago) I can swallow up quite a few of these if I want a nice night (though it does result in 24 hours of me passed out afterwards usually :p)

Sounds great, hope this and the other rare rc benzos become more widely available.

Getting some in January will be sure to post my thoughts. Looks like we should be seeing more reports soon as they are hitting the market more mainstream now.

I'm prescribed Olanzapine 20mg. Have been taking it every night for the last 3 years. Would anyone know if this would effect my Benzo tolerance?
As I used to use Benzo very often a while back. and even from the begining of my using I always needed a fairly high dose to do anything. The last time I used it was Flubromazepam and that was 250mg.
I did stop taking them so often because of the high dosage needed. My intentions are to now only use on rare occasions.

I would like to add to the thread if i may? I bought 25 of these nifoxipam from a reputable vendor,appearance is a gray white colour with light brownish speckles in,i chewed my dose which was 4mg,now this may sound like a high dose for a first time experiment,but i take 20mg of Diazepam every day. The taste was discernable from anything,chalky with a slight menthol type after effect,like a very mild Rennie.

Im yet to experience any effects but will post tommorow or maybe later to give my opinion.

As of now i feel no effects at all. as I said im used to 20mg of Diaz a night which gets me off to sleep,but 4mg of this does nothing...it was worth a punt but I wouldn't believe all the hype,and before they say I must have got bad gear this is from (***) so not a shit company,the product is bunk,don't waste your money. if you get a hit from these then I say you've never had proper benzos.

Last edited:
I know you shouldnt have multiple posts but im just trying to let people know that wherever the OP gets his nifoxipam from must be something entirely different from where these come from,its been 3 and a half hours and ive had 10mg and all i can say is i feel a tad tired,no euphoria,no body buzz,nothing...If your buying in the UK from one of the best vendors on the market,dont bother your wasting yor cash.I had high hopes after reading the OPs experience,but whatever he had its not the same as in the UK...References to midazolam is no where near close,those fuckers knock you out good,thats what you get pre med before opertions.

Ive now had 20mg and only very slight tiredness but that might be because its late,i only have a slight tolerance to 20mg a night of diazepam,so its no tolerance issue,i shouldnt even be able to write this by all accounts,now ive said what i have to say make your own mind up.

Ive nothing to gain by telling you my report except to stop others spending their money and saving them from dissapointment,i believe that those who post glowing reports are either taking something else or they are lying. I even woke At ten this morning with no after effect after having no effect at all,so proof is in the pudding my friend,im a person of truth and have tested these for the people and this is what i have to say. Dont believe all you read,many are shills and are in the pocket of those who are making a quick buck by taking advantage of those who developed habits to benzos.

Ive nothing to gain by telling you my report except to stop others spending their money and saving them from dissapointment,i believe that those who post glowing reports are either taking something else or they are lying. I even woke At ten this morning with no after effect after having no effect at all,so proof is in the pudding my friend,im a person of truth and have tested these for the people and this is what i have to say. Dont believe all you read,many are shills and are in the pocket of those who are making a quick buck by taking advantage of those who developed habits to benzos.

Agree with you totally..

Wtf, better than midazolam? That is quite the statement. Good thing I just don't enjoy benzos. :D

i believe that those who post glowing reports are either taking something else or they are lying
We surely can't exclude the former entirely I suppose, but I think it's unlikely Jesusgreen would not be able to trust his source (I think it was a pharmaceutical product if I'm not mistaken). The latter though - Hardly lol. Jesusgreen isn't exactly known for boldfaced lies.

I dont know jesusgreen so i can`t say,but i take your word on it,maybe the samples where the real thing but the main supplier has switched product,maybe the samples were an illegal or pharma benzo,but the ones ive had are not anything...More like sugar pills. Its unfortunate that this has happened,but i hope i save everyone else money and dissapointment.Were all looking for a RC benzo thats as good,if not better than recognised pharmaceutical ones,alas the Nifoxipam that is being sold in the UK by a certain vendor (***) is not,its absolutely useless.

PS i hate debunking vendors or products but feel i must in this situation,at the end of the day,the responses that ive had are not satisfactory,its only cost me 17.99 with postage to let you guys know,so in a way this is my christmas present to you all,just a bit shit for me though lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know jesusgreen so i can`t say,but i take your word on it,maybe the samples where the real thing but the main supplier has switched product,maybe the samples were an illegal or pharma benzo,but the ones ive had are not anything...More like sugar pills. Its unfortunate that this has happened,but i hope i save everyone else money and dissapointment.Were all looking for a RC benzo thats as good,if not better than recognised pharmaceutical ones,alas the Nifoxipam that is being sold in the UK by a certain vendor (*) is not,its absolutely useless.

PS i hate debunking vendors or products but feel i must in this situation,at the end of the day,the responses that ive had from * are not satisfactory,its only cost me x with postage to let you guys know,so in a way this is my christmas present to you all,just a bit shit for me though lol.
Do take my word for it. I'm sorry to hear you've been ripped off. However noble the intention, vendor discussion is forbidden on bluelight, so best edit that before the mods do it for you.

This however is allowed: http://safeorscam.com/

Ok i understand,please edit the post as you will to remove the vendor name (ive just done it).I must add that since i have potsed and complained i have been offered something else in its place at my choosing for the price i paid out,so all i can say on that is,thats fair. As i say ive used this vendor on many occasions and always have had good results in my experiments,but this time there was no results.

Last edited: