Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

black mdma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownSKY

Bluelighter
This is my first post on these forums but ive been reading on these forums for years. So recently i found someone selling "molly" it was basically big chunks of black/white crystals all around .5g+ in size. The interesting thing was this person was claiming it was tested and it was pure mdma. Im familiar with idiots who sell bunk chemical cocktails so i decided i wouldnt take the risk and didnt get any.. im very familiar with the taste of what i believe is close to real mdma and it tasted exactly like it (a very bitter taste not tongue numbing though) but ive also heard many chemicals all taste the same with the bitter taste.. So this post is more of a question: Is it possible high purity mdma can be black? ive been led to think pure mdma will come in white crystals. Ive also heard pure mdma is odorless?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe its possible. My friend told me he had quality MDMA which was black in India. After all color is no indicator of the quality.. the best stuff I've taken has been brownish/tan and I've taken some weak white crystals.

I'm no chemist so I don't have an exact answer, but....I probably would be a little warry taking "black mdma" even if it's been reagent tested. Maybe it's a crude synthesis route with lots of impurities?

My friend took it to test it for me.. What followed didnt seem at all like an mdma roll. Im very familiar with what i beleive to be pure mdma. Correct me if im wrong but its supposta be a crazy kick in energy with your heart beating out of your chest. my clothes feel AMAZING just having them rub against me dancing. i get jittery and feel like i want to hug everyone and everything it feels like a 3-5 hour orgasm and often get very horny on it. My friend seemed an opposite effect from these black rocks, it hit him hard, he said everything didnt feel amazing with touch but he was very happy and it seemed to calm him down somehow? i thought mdma was the opposite

It can be both. In my experience normal doses of MDMA (around 120mg-150mg) tend to increase your energy but when you take a high dose (+180mg) it tends to give you a bit of a 'floored' feeling. So MDMA can be either a bit stimulating or a bit sedating depending on dosage. And although normal doses are a bit stimulating they don't give you a crazy boost in energy, it's only a mild stimulant compared to for instance amphetamines. That's why over here a lot of times when you have pills (we don't have much powder over here, only pills) that give a crazy energy boost they are cut with something else like caffeïne or speed, though dirty pills are not common over here...

I think after being on BL for a little, every chemical effects everyone a little differently. There's also a ton of other factors like set, setting, history, med, doseage, etc, the list goes on. I would reccomend ACTUALLY testing you substance with atleast a reagent kit at minimum. In some countries you can test your drugs free of charge depending on where you live. You sound pretty green when it comes to these drugs. I wouldn't mess around playing guessing games. Have fun. Stay safe

Will update with a pic soon, i was interested in the black rocks and took a few pictures on my girlfriends iphone.

I'm no chemist so I don't have an exact answer, but....I probably would be a little warry taking "black mdma" even if it's been reagent tested. Maybe it's a crude synthesis route with lots of impurities?

Agreed. MDMA should NOT be black, any color other than white signifies an impurity and the darker the color, the more impurities are likely to be in the sample.

This is a very rough guide, as even a 5% impurity (much better than average MDMA) could turn a sample to a dark brown and there are white impurities as well, so just because a sample is a lighter color doesn't mean it has less impurities.

Even if this was MDMA, you should probably try and clean it up with an acetone wash and remove anything nasty

MDAI can be VERY brown almost to the point of black.
But even then that is usually a sign of degrading.

the best mdma i've had has always been brown/dark brown. i've had black 1g rock of mda that reeked of black licorice/rootbeer A+ it's just leftover sass from the synthesis

^ If it was cleaned of the "leftover sass", it would likely be even more potent.

Not to mention synthesis impurities can be quite toxic/carcinogenic

^ Ive had mdma many many times and have never seen such discoloration.. It was pretty much a group of people trying to convince me its 100% pure lab tested.... She seemed to get incredibly mad and started talking very condescendingly when she saw me taking a pic..

^ Ive had mdma many many times and have never seen such discoloration.. It was pretty much a group of people trying to convince me its 100% pure lab tested.... She seemed to get incredibly mad and started talking very condescendingly when she saw me taking a pic..

No friend. Your correct. Trust your instinct. There's some good pics of mdma (even though you said you've had real gear) on erowid you could show her. But yea. You were correct by questions this unknown black gook

Last edited:
My friend took it to test it for me.. What followed didnt seem at all like an mdma roll. Im very familiar with what i beleive to be pure mdma. Correct me if im wrong but its supposta be a crazy kick in energy with your heart beating out of your chest. my clothes feel AMAZING just having them rub against me dancing. i get jittery and feel like i want to hug everyone and everything it feels like a 3-5 hour orgasm and often get very horny on it. My friend seemed an opposite effect from these black rocks, it hit him hard, he said everything didnt feel amazing with touch but he was very happy and it seemed to calm him down somehow? i thought mdma was the opposite

It depends on the setting. My heart never beats fast on MDMA unless i take speed with it

I've had some black powder/crystal that was said to be MDMA (not tested tho) and it was somewhat good. took 125 + 125 and was floored

It depends on the setting. My heart never beats fast on MDMA unless i take speed with it

Yeah exactly. Was going to add this to my comment but then I thought that maybe it isn't like that for everyone. For me the only times my heart beats faster with MDMA is if it is cut with speed, caffeïne or another stim. Or if I'm dancing like a madman but then my heartbeat goes down as soon as I stop for a while.

After looking at that picture I would indeed be weary of that stuff, it looks gross and not how MDMA should look like (though that varies a lot it is in my experience never black)

We can speculate about what it is all day, but that's not what we're here to do. Only way to find out is to buy a test kit - so do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.