• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs N-mmc - 2-(Methoxy-methyl-amino)-1-(2-methoxy-phenyl)-propan-1-one

Maximus123

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm new here!

I am far from a chemist myself and don't really have much of an idea about chemicals...

I've recently been able to get hold of some N-MMC, this is what the chinese are calling it anyway oh and it is brand newly synthesized only by them I am led to believe so it doesn't have a CAS number.

This is what they sent me:
2-(Methoxy-methyl-amino)-1-(2-methoxy-phenyl)-propan-1-one

Here is the molecular structure.

lnu0sW5.jpg

Hope you guys can give me some sort of information on this? I'm not sure how much you can work out by this but its all I have until its here.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, this may be barely active if you compare it to the close amphetamine compound - 2-methoxyamphetamine. It seems that it's the weakest possible substitution with this methoxy group.

I don't really know why there's also a methoxy group on nitrogen, I can't see the point. Other than that, I don't think you'll find more information on this as this really hasn't seen any use in the pop culture.

Ahh, that's very upsetting, thankyou anyway adder, will just have to wait and see when it is here or can you normally tell by looking at that information?

Well, they're not going to come out and tell you it's shite, are they.

The N-methoxy analogue of MDA is known as MDMEO, and is inactive at the 180mg level. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that having a N-methoxy bit basically cripples it as a stimulant. Like adder says, 2-MeO-cathinones aren't exactly potent either. I don't think two bads make a good here.

I don't think buying random mystery cathinones is a bright idea anyway.

To be honest with you I actually ordered 4-MMC, in which they sent it free and then said it isn't 4-MMC they said it was that stuff.

To be honest with you in the picture they sent me it looks just like 4-MEC and I understand it is now illegal in china, so maybe they're just covering they're arse?

We can't tell you what you've actually got and I don't want to guess in such matters. There could be anything in there. 2-methoxycathinones are definitely different from 4-methylcathinones. The closest relative is 2-methoxymethamphetamine and it's a beta agonist. And looking at some other compounds that are beta ligands, it seems that 2-methoxy group on the aromatic ring is what causes that and an alkyl substituent on nitrogen (butaxamine is a beta-2 blocker). Methoxamine is another similar compound that is an alpha-1 agonist.

The drug from your picture and mostly its metabolites may simply be just adrenergics. There's nothing in there that would make it a good releaser of neurotransmitters.

To be honest with you I actually ordered 4-MMC, in which they sent it free and then said it isn't 4-MMC they said it was that stuff.

To be honest with you in the picture they sent me it looks just like 4-MEC and I understand it is now illegal in china, so maybe they're just covering they're arse?

We can't answer what you got but honestly this sounds highly possible - or they did send you what they said they sent you but if so it doesn't look like something that'd make for a very good stimulant experience. Of course they're going to tell you it's like 4-MMC, because you ordered 4-MMC and they sent you something completely different in its place and now they're just trying to cover their asses.

There are a lot of sketchy salesmen there and what you have is a complete mystery really, make sure you're dealing with a large well known place that has been reviewed well by others (and I don't mean a bunch of too good to be true reviews, but reviews from trusted people) - either way, Bluelight isn't the place for this sort of discussion though. Making sure you know you have a good source is a key part in harm reduction or you could be sent anything and be eating anything, which isn't good.

If you have some money to spare you can send a small sample of it off to ecstasydata.org and they'll test it for you and tell you exactly what it is.

Yeah sure I will get that done, thanks for the information, and i couldn't find anything on the company on china to be honest however they have a few good reviews on a well known vendor reviewing site.
Thanks for the information anyway guys.

I'll get back to you when I receive the product and have had it tested!

The lesson is not to order from places or people you don't know plenty about beforehand :)

Hope it all turns out alright though.

"A few good reviews" doesn't tell much as a few reviews can easily be written by friends or those paid by the person selling. You want many many good reviews before you can comfortably assume that someone's likely to be reliable - and no bad ones.

Freshly available - DOMC / 2-(Methoxy-methyl-amino)-1-(2-methoxy-phenyl)-propan-1-one

just spotted this on a website dubbed as "similar to 4mmc, stronger chemical"

any suggestions? can anyone make a thingy of what this looks like from the name?

If you look at my post N-MMC it looks like they are selling exactly the same chemical I have a sample coming so I will have to let you know about it.