• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

E-cigarette devices keep fucking breaking.

_DankOpiAmp_

Bluelighter
I got the eGo-U device that came with 2 batteries and 5 chambers along with a carrying case for about 1/4 the price of buying online but one has simply stopped producing vapour and the other other is dwindling but I am recharging it now. Somehow the battery and reservoir of the first both broke simultaneously. I know because I switched around the parts with the spares. The chamber with the liquid seems to heat up as it is used so I am wondering if that may have something to do with it but I never became extremely hot or anything.

I was told the chamber lasts 6 months and the battery lasts a year but they broke so quickly. Could I be using them too much? It seems absurd because that is what they are meant for. I got powerful liquid for a great price at "yaeliq" which has lasted me forever but these damn machine keep screwing up.

Any thoughts? I had one of the devices that looked like a cigarette but that suddenly stopped working after a short period as well. This new one has the metered chamber with the liquid visible.

It's probably just some cheap knock off, to be honest..

You get what you pay for. A $16 e-cig will taste like shit but an quality (temperature controlled) battery will vaporize wonderfully

every e-cigarette i've tried, like 4 or 5 brands break a lot. not so much the batteries on these aqua vapor ones i'm using ATM but the cartridges burn out mad fast. the ego one i tried the batteries broke like a motherfucker.

Are there any good brands? Some on the internet seem like they would break just as easy but cost way more. A get that the digital adjustable ones are the best but are those necessary? Are there any basic models that are made properly or do I really have to invest?

Honestly, e-cigs are ridiculous, however, I like Njoy.. it packs a punch like you're smoking a newport or kool.
However, I smoke like a fiend so my battery ran out within 2 hours. (Disposable)

Does anyone know if the more opaque flavoured liquids can clog the devices? I had a grape flavour that seeped darker crap out of the atomizer a bit right before it broke. Since the battery broke at the same time I'm not sure what exactly happened. Has anyone noticed anything similar?