• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs. Don't get in my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't laugh about things anymore

hey capt.

how are your other emotions? is it just laughing that you are having trouble with, or are you having trouble displaying other emotions also?

i have a hard time expressing sadness as of late. i feel just numb to everything some days. i find it hard to cry, but when i do cry, it's a hard cry that last for about 45 minutes. i think it is part of the PTSD that you have.

you have already been through so much -- you can and WILL do this and get past this.

This will pass. Everything has its own timing.
I believe your husband is sad because he is with you! That´s not bad.
Spot on what´s wrong and see how you can get it right.
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. I´ve been through hell with my wife due to my habits and use.
Like I said, it could be a phase.
Wish you all the best!
Erik

I think I broke the toaster oven at a client's house… It won't turn on… and it's making a funny noise. It did yesterday. I do hate this kinda thing.. of course if it were mine I wouldn't care.
Now I have to tell him about it. Yet, maybe it was already messed up and I just didn't know. It will be okay though… I'm sure, I have taken wonderful care of his Main Coon cat and that's what's important…
Going to try to fix it tomorrow if I can, and won't borrow any worry now.
I know this is a petty issue but it is bothering me…

I think I broke the toaster oven at a client's house… It won't turn on… and it's making a funny noise. It did yesterday. I do hate this kinda thing.. of course if it were mine I wouldn't care.
Now I have to tell him about it. Yet, maybe it was already messed up and I just didn't know. It will be okay though… I'm sure, I have taken wonderful care of his Main Coon cat and that's what's important…
Going to try to fix it tomorrow if I can, and won't borrow any worry now.
I know this is a petty issue but it is bothering me…

Not petty at all. You want to make sure everything went smoothly on your watch <3 if your client is a nice person I'm sure you will be okay.
Maine coon cats are awesome!

hi there im new to this site and i can't figure out how to create a new discussion

Hi. If you go to the particular forum you want to post in, there is a 'new thread' button on the left uppers side of page.
I think there are some rules about 50 posts for certain things as a greenlighter, but I'm quite sure you can create a new discussion. :)

I got a letter yesterday telling me that the blood-pressure medicine I take for my arteries/genetic condition has to be reduced in dosage by 33% or it will not be covered, unless i obtain special permission. PRETTY FUCKING STUPID.

lol, my pain doctor is on a hunting trip, should be back next week.
already been 42 days since the last 30 day rx

have to laugh at stuff and roll with the punches sometimes

Thanksgiving sucked. Got into a big fight with a certain family member who I was currently getting along with, and now every thing is fucked up again and we're not talking. I'm disappointed in the way I handled or didn't handle myself but know it wasn't just me. If all the holidays were pulled from the calendar I wouldn't give a fuck. I'm sure a lot of families have great times but when you already have a tumultuous relationship with someone and then throw everyone drinking in the mix it never seems to result in anything good.

Hmmm... I have an idea for a thread.

Last edited:
^You can always write an apology now that your head is clear even if it was not just you. Just apologize for your part, take the high road and then move on and let them do whatever they are going to do.

P.S. loved your thread!<3

Battling my insurance company again...WTF do I really have to appeal every fucking year for coverage? My health conditions are not changing anytime soon, well unless I die:\...
So I have to doge doctors appointments to avoid a ridiculous copays etc... so I will call to see if my doctor will call in my klonopins (she will) And hell I need my pain medication but fuck it id rather sit in agony than to pay that kind of money:X. But holidays are ahead and my sons 5th birthday and I truly do not feel like digging my money out when I shouldn't have to.

Well what the fuck ever! fuck the government! :) I hope you pigs rot in hell, or die from a asthma attack you thieving dickheads.<3
sincerely,
Greeneyes.

Yeah, I understand. I had a huge deductible and found myself paying like 90 dollar copays most of the year until it was reached. By then it was almost next year, lol. :\
I just stopped my meds… Not a good idea, but food and rent had to come first for me…

Insurance companies want us to stay sick so they can profit...

Status
Not open for further replies.