• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs. Don't get in my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK.
Well, she's gone from my life now :(
I pushed and I pushed until this beautiful bundle of energy could not take anymore.
Now i am alone with my thoughts and I fucking do not likkeeyyyy :(

Now i am alone with my thoughts and I fucking do not likkeeyyyy :(

You are only alone with them if you choose to be. I'm sure if you think hard enough and are prepared to show vulnerability there is someone you can share them with.

I feel your pain, we've all been there at some point I think. No one can change the facts of what's happened, but I'm sure there is someone you can speak to who will make you feel at least a little better.

For the record, I get the impression I have a similar if not identical experience to the one you have just had in my past (I'm sure lots do). After having been kickedd out of the house by my girl I hit it hard, like throwing up blood three weeks later hard. One night she called me and said she wanted us to go to this ice cream festival we had previously planned the next day. Instead of going home I stayed up all night sniffing ketamine, then when I went to the festival with her the next day I spent the whole time falling asleep. Unfortunately there was no way back for me on that one, and it shattered my heart in to a million different pieces, and it didn't get better for years. Looking back I don't blame her, I was utterly useless. Like even more than I am now.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but I guess the sentiment is don't bottle it up and let it eat away at you like I did.

One Love.

Thanks guys, and thanks for sharing that with me, Owen..
I guess we can sort of relate.. i mean, everybody experiences this kind of thing.
but the finer details are making it really hard for me to think straight :(
i got given so many opportunities to make things right again but i just kept on throwing them away :(
Talking to other women n being a jerk off.. It's my own fault but bleh whatever, the damage is done and i just gotta get back on top on my life....

fuck

Hiya tripnotyzm,

You're more than welcome to PM me anytime - if you need someone to talk to. I am sorry that you n your partner are no longer together.

No agenda, simply because I care - and am willing to help / listen.

All the very best,
Evey xxxx

Last edited:
Arghhh!!! WTF!!! as if im not already extremely swamped but no no no bank auditors still gave me a hell of a time!! They didnt even give Maya a heads up that they will audit us today and just said "we would like to audit your dept at 4pm" so now im late for school!! Ffffffffffffff!!!!

I'll go all out not someone on this forum though. Later on. Some ppl wanna be scum & do certain things to ppl. But good luck ever finding this piece of shut.

how have I not killed myself yet? :D
I actually feel like I'm getting stronger, but sometimes it's hard to know if that's real or survival instinct.
In the past week alone, my FWB hookup date cancelled on me for our 1st date(after I spent all my free $$ on food and ambiance), I lost enough money on the Kentucky Derby to financially paralyze me for the next couple months (and sadly that amount was only $300! lmao!) (hopefully I can balance the checkbook to avoid shutoff fees or something for bills) - if I had won I would have been on top to stay. I drank too much, and then today my grandmother just got hospitalized with a heart attack.
I really hate this life, I hate other people lol and I hate myself. My body doesn't work, my brain is too smart for all the jobs that I'm trying and hoping to currently land, and I have no credentials for all the things I can think along with. Month after month I wait for startup money. My doctor wants me to have a 3rd open-heart surgery. I've been disabled for 12 years and I'm now 35. It's hard to live like a man in society on a disability check, living in your house w/ no job. I just want to make money and have sex for a few years. But I keep believing I can do it , and keep getting stronger and stronger. I don't know if I'm a monster or a prodigy or just messed up and crazy.
<3

i hate government people and bankers LOL actually no not LOL I hate them for making my life difficult at an already difficult time!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I wake up with a fucking cold every single day.

My nose and my sinuses are total shit.

This place is wack now just like everywhere in America - it used to be cool because people actually built things and did things for other people??? Wow that is so crazy, I can't believe society was actually a society before. Now you just have people telling you that you CAN"T do things. That you CAN"T be yourself. And then the other people lurking around don't tell you what to do, they just disrespect and hate on you.

Fucking pitiful. I don't ever want to come back to suck disgrace. Fucking haters.

Lol, I don't find it a massive amount different from when I started posting a decade ago. I visit different sections now though so maybe it has.

Yea me I take that back lolol centrelink I doubt centrelink would b reading this lmfao imagina fella at c link on his lunch break smokin cones lunch break lololololllllollllllllllllllllllll

Yea me I take that back lolol centrelink I doubt centrelink would b reading this lmfao imagina fella at c link on his lunch break smokin cones lunch break lololololllllollllllllllllllllllll

I dunno about an employee doing that but I can certainly imagine half the people going through are blazed.

Fkn centrelink. System designed for people to starve before they get money, seriously fucked up big time I don't even bother with that (thank god).

Hope everyone is all good in the hood today/tonight. <3

Well sum r good sum are bad get not much for rent assistance. Shit happens well no1 Eva forced me to smoke weed all the rest. I have to give up.

How can you not realise that when someone leaves you and has avoided seeing you for almost a month, they want nothing more to do with you?

Yes I do know what's going on and where she is, but desperately harrassing my friends for my address is not going to get you anywhere, they already know what kind of scum you are and have told me everything. Now you're only making yourself look worse.

Stop hindering her chances of moving on by holding her property and pets hostage. Give them up and fuck off out of her life. :!

Status
Not open for further replies.