• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs. Don't get in my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up. Can't believe time flies by so fast, it's terrifying. I need to do something.

^^Truth. It's really starting to scare me how fast time goes.

^ Wait until you are 60, you guys. Time is at warp speed. A decade goes by in the flash of an eye and, well, at 60 the absolute most flashes I can have left are 4.Gotta live this life like it ends tomorrow because it just might!=D

I'm feel like everywhere I go I have to say no to people offering me free opiates, it pisses me off that this happens now and not when I was in between fixes. Nobody ever offered me anything then. Now that I'm hanging onto semi-sobriety by a thread everyone comes out of the woodwork to pay me back for what I loaned them. It sucks.

I'm fucking tired of feeling tired.

Soon as the sun comes up I start fucking raging at everything and feeling like shit.
1/4 of the 24hour day period I feel good and happy and moodswinging the other 3/4 I feel depressed and shit physically and mentally.
4-5am I worked out and played guitar for a bit then took a shower and from that point on I just feel dead.

Last edited:
This is a reminder to everyone.

The vent/rant thread is not to be used to subtly or directly attack another member. If you do not like what another member has to say, please put them on ignore. There is no sense in continuing to drag out pointless drama with vague or direct comments. This is everyone's informal warning. Any further disruptions of this sort will be handled using the sites formal discipline system.

Thanks.

FFS,
Don't you hate when you type out a really long rhyme, and right when you go to post it, the internet disconnects, and you haven't copied the text, so it is now forever lost to eternity, and it was one of those really good rhymes too... yeah, those feels.... >:c

FFS,
Don't you hate when you type out a really long rhyme, and right when you go to post it, the internet disconnects, and you haven't copied the text, so it is now forever lost to eternity, and it was one of those really good rhymes too... yeah, those feels.... >:c

Haha oooh yea. That's why I copy paste all that I type.

How are you apart from this Miss P?

Evey xxxx

I had it copied, then the internet wasn't working so I had to restart my computer, and like a dumbass, I forgot to save it into Notepad -.-'

Other than that I'm ok, getting ready to go look for another addictions councilor, lol this is so tedious without a phone. But I gotta do it to get my job back. So yeah, hopefully today should be a bit better, I'm on day 10, sore and moody as fuck stomach hurts, blah blah, blah I'm gonna go get a coffee and stop complaining.

Friend of mine sent me kratom in the mail yesterday so hopefully I'll receive it by Friday. This should be interesting, haven't tried it out yet.

~Ms.P

Last edited:
Fucked. Caved during opiate WD and used Tramadol. Not only did it reset the WD, it's brought with it an episode of... I don't even fucking know which disorder, fucking catalogue of 'em I've been diagnosed with to choose from. Rapid mood cycling, ultraradian, manic and depressed, psychosis maybe. I don't even know, friend told me it's in my head - all delusional. Maybe she's right, maybe she's in on it. I don't fucking know.

Fucked. Caved during opiate WD and used Tramadol. Not only did it reset the WD, it's brought with it an episode of... I don't even fucking know which disorder, fucking catalogue of 'em I've been diagnosed with to choose from. Rapid mood cycling, ultraradian, manic and depressed, psychosis maybe. I don't even know, friend told me it's in my head - all delusional. Maybe she's right, maybe she's in on it. I don't fucking know.

Or maybe you just understandably stumbled during a hard process and have been a little shaken up by it? You'll probably find that the feelings of shame/guilt you are encountering because of the lapse has knocked your head a bit so try not to be too hard on yourself as you can be your own worst enemy during a detox. It won't have completely reset the wd, just knocked it off course a bit. If you are managing to sleep then by the time you've got your head down tonight you'll probably be feeling much better mentally in the morning if not physically.

Most importantly, remember that just because you have slipped it doesn't mean you have to fall completely. You've recognised the use up as the set back it is and the extra pain it's caused you so use that as a motivating factor in your continuing detox. Strength through weakness.

If you want a chat or any advice or just to vent drop me a pm. I've got a fair amount (well, a massive amount if I'm honest) of experience of trying to detox and lapsing during one so I know how it feels. I have no great pearls of wisdom to offer but I've got experience to share if you need a different perspective on things.

Keep going and stay strong, remember that every failure is a chance to learn. Good luck.

Does rage cause high blood pressure or does high blood pressure cause rage? I seem to hate everyone I have to deal with. PG&E (utilities), banks, other drivers, even family.

Sorry to hear that. Never mind. It's what happens now that counts.
You can do this!

Evey xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.