• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When is it okay to start post-loading with 5-HTP.

sunnycidal

Greenlighter
I've heard that taking 5-htp too close to a roll can cause seratonin sydrome so I was wondering when, after a night of taking MDMA, would it be okay to take 5-htp. I was considering taking it after my night was over because it could help in sleeping but would ~4 hours after my last dose be too close? Should I wait till the next night to start taking it? Also, what dose should I be taking?

Any advice would be appreciated.

The only thing you really need to pre-load with is a testing kit to make sure you are getting real MDMA.

It differs per person really, so there is no definitive answer. Pre-loading 5-htp may be problematic though. I personally find it great for postloading, but always wait till the next night (then again I hardly ever have trouble sleeping after MDMA).

no sooner than 12 hours after your last mdma dose i've heard.

In reality, MDMA & 5-HTP is a relatively safe combination. Serotonin Syndrome resulting from the combination is not realistic. So anytime after is safe.

The MDMA I am getting is tested. I am also not pre-loading with 5-htp, only post-loading, I just don't know how to go about it for my first time. I'm going to an overnight rave so I was wondering if I should just take a dose of 5-htp when I get home in the morning with a joint and just go to bed. Or, alternatively, should I wait till the following night to start taking it? Or is it better in the morning?

I have no experience with this stuff tbh but I appreciate everyone's feedback so far. :)

Wow there seems to be a lot of conflicting opinions on it. :/
Should I be taking it during the day or at night and at what dose? I have 50mg capsules...

Wow there seems to be a lot of conflicting opinions on it. :/
Should I be taking it during the day or at night and at what dose? I have 50mg capsules...

Either one. I would take like 1 cap 2x a day the first day or 2 then like 1 for another 5-6

That's the only use for 5htp and I'm only suggesting because you already bought the shit but my $.02 = waste of $$. Just eating some bananas and other protein does the same thing